Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs (2712 Views)

For Nairalanders That Stay In Kano, Please I Need A Job / Bless Me With A Job As New Year Gift / Is It Acceptable To Apply For Jobs With Your Official Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Mosmal2(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders. I welcome you to your year of breakthrough and success. This 2018 will be different from your past years because you will experience positive changes, not only in your employment situation, but in all your endeavors.
`
If you are one of the Nairalanders that is looking for a job, I congratulate you because I have a special New Year gift for you. It is a package on how you can get any job of your choice in spite of the tough employment situation in the country. The package will show you all the mistakes you have been making in your attempt to get a job, and everything you need to do to correct the mistakes. If only you read all the post and follow the simple instructions in it, you will definitely get whatever kind of job that you are looking for in this New Year. This is guaranteed!

Here is the NEW YEAR FREE GIFT PACKAGE for you.

The reason why you’ve not been able to get the kind of job you want up till now is because of your Wrong-Job-Search-Preparation. Please, don’t get me wrong. I do not mean to insult you in any way, but to let you know the wrong ways that you’ve been presenting yourself to employers in your search for a job. You make series of mistakes in your attempts to get a job. This report will show you some of the mistakes you’ve been making, and also provide you with remedies on how you can correct the mistakes

There are people out there who may not be as bright and intelligent as you, yet they hold nice jobs today, while you still keep searching wrongly, moving from one company or organization to another and writing dozens of applications, looking for just one position, but no success. The difference between you and those people holding such good jobs is simply that, while they know the detailed secrets of job-search, you do not know the secrets, or you probably do not bother to know. All you normally do is to write your applications and attach your CV and photocopies of your credentials (you may sometimes attach your passport photograph). You then wait patiently for invitation for interview letter that may never come, basically because you failed to get yourself adequately prepared to get the job.

I believe you know that getting a job in Nigeria of today is purely on survival of the fittest. The available job openings in Nigeria of today are just not enough to go round everyone that needs a job in the country. Very many qualified candidates are out there, all struggling to get the very few jobs that are available. You therefore must realize that your qualifications alone cannot get you the job you desire. Not even if you have many years of experience. Before you get any employer's job, you must satisfy the employer with other things he wants from you.

WHAT DO EMPLOYERS REALLY WANT FROM YOU?
Your applications might be written with perfect and flawless English, and your CV designed to impress the employers. Your interview clothes could also be well tailored and suitably dry-cleaned. You could also have your shoes neatly polished. Of course, all these are important in job search. But you must know now that employers require far more than all these from you.

The undisputed truth that you must know is this: “BEFORE ANY EMPLOYER INVESTS HIS TIME, MONEY OR ANY OTHER RESOURCES TO LOOK OUT FOR AN EMPLOYEE AT ALL, THE EMPLOYER ALREADY HAS PROBLEMS THAT HE WANTS SOMEONE TO SOLVE FOR HIM...FOR A FEE” (This Fee May Be Called Salaries, Wages, Take Home or Any Other Names).

Whether all employers and all job seekers are aware of this theory or not, it remains a fact that none of them had ever disputed. None of the employers will be interested in employing you…just to pay you salaries and allowances...except he has problems, and you make him believe you can solve the problems.

Don't ever think employers just wants to increase the number of staff in their organization is the reason for them to put up a vacancy notice looking for a new staff. There is no company in the whole world that will do such a thing. Don't also think they made excess profit and therefore have enough money to throw around as salaries is the reason for them to be looking for you as their employee. The fact is, before any company or organization decides to look for any employee at all, the company or organization already has problems and therefore looking for someone who can solve the problems...for a fee.

But you failed to recognize this fact. If only you know the kind of problems faced by a particular employer that make him seek for an employee, and you put it across to him through your application, interview and subsequent follow-ups that you are the best person around who can solve such problems at the price he is willing to pay, you will definitely get his job. This is very, very certain. This is a fact that had never...and can never be disputed.

In other words, for you to grab any employer’s job, you must understand these TWO SECRETS. The first is to identify the employer’s kind of problems that make him seek for an employee at all. (You need to identify this because you can never prove you can solve a problem you do not know). And the second is, you must be able to communicate to the employer through your application and the interview, that you are the best candidate that he can find around, who can solve such problems, and at the price he is willing to pay. Even where many people can solve the problems, you have to prove you are the best among them all. These are what employers want from you. Don’t just feed them with anything else apart from these two job-search secrets.

Employers are not interested in your life story. They already had enough problems of their own. Once you let them know you can effectively solve their problems, your case is settled. You can go and relax, because the job will automatically be yours! This is guaranteed.

But in the other way round, even if you are an expert at solving an employer's kind of problems, but you failed to prove to him through your application and your interviews that you can solve the problems, the job will certainly go to another candidate who is able to prove he can solve the problems. Remember, these employers do not know your life history. It is whatever you are able to prove yourself to be in your application and the interview that the employers will consider you to be. So, you must prove yourself to be a problem solver.

5 Likes

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Mosmal2(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2018
PROVE YOURSELF TO BE A PROBLEM SOLVER...NOT AS A JOB SEEKER
But in most cases, your applications, interviews and subsequent follow-ups may present you as a job seeker instead of portraying you as a problem solver. You may not know this, but the fact is that employers are never interested in employing job seekers.

The reason why employers don’t like employing job seekers is simply because job seekers are usually considered to be problem people. An average job seeker is assumed to have financial problems and therefore looking for a job, just because he need the salaries and allowances attached to the job to solve his own financial problems, and that job seekers are not necessarily looking for a job because they can solve, or want to solve the employer's problems.

As I earlier explained, employers already have enough problems. They don't want job seekers who will add to their problems. Basically, what employers are looking for are problem solvers. You therefore must prove yourself capable of solving the kind of problems the employer is facing, and that is just the only way that you can get his job.

Any application you write, or interview you attend, without enough proof that you can solve the employer’s kind of problems, will surely be to the advantage of the other candidates looking for the same job with you who can prove to be problem solvers to the employer's kind of problems. I believe this explanation is simple and straight-forward enough.

The bottom line is this; prove yourself to be a problem solver. That is just the only way you will have a clear advantage over your other competitors in job search, and of course, the only way to guarantee you the kind of job you want. Any other information you pass to employers will definitely take you far away from getting a good job. As you continue to read further, you will find out how you can prove to the various employers that you can solve their respective problems.

PACKAGE YOUR APPLICATIONS AS A PROBLEM SOLVER, NOT AS A BEGGAR
If you must prove to employers that you are a problem solver, never let your application present you to them as if you are a beggar! Don’t ever make your situation worse by packaging your application as if you are begging for a job. Most job seekers prepare their applications as if they are beggars...with a bowl in their hands, and begging for any available job. No wonder their applications always end up in the waste baskets.

You must know now that employers are no Father Christmas. Of course, they are not looking for people to offer jobs as a gift. No amount of begging will get you a good job. Don’t forget that employers, and interviewers too, also have many graduate beggars all around them, either as neighbours or as relations, all looking for jobs, but employers still decides to spend their money, time and other resources to look out for someone like you who can solve their problems. Once again, employers don’t want beggars, what they're looking for are problem solvers.

If you must write any application therefore, your application must always present you to employers as someone who knows the problems the respective employer is facing, and that you have the solutions to such problems, and of course, you are ready to make him happy, and not to create more problems for him. Any employer that sees this kind of application from you will definitely invite you for an interview. As you continue to read this post, you will find out how you can successfully prove to employers, through your applications, that you can solve their respective problems.

PROVE TO INTERVIEWERS THAT YOU ARE A PROBLEM SOLVER, AND NOT A JOB SEEKER.
How do you treat your interviews? What happens when you have a face-to-face contact with the employer or the interviewers? Where you able to demonstrate you could carry out the responsibilities to be bestowed on you? If you could, then you are a problem solver. Otherwise, if you show yourself to be a job seeker, you have a big problem, because employers and the interviewers will only laugh at your foolishness after you leave the interview hall.

Just picture yourself as a job seeker, sitting at the interview; looking very anxious, nervous and scared. Your palms are sweaty and your voice shaky. As the interviewers throw questions at you left and right, you try your best to answer them as much as you can. You are even asked questions for which you have no idea about how to answer. You stammer, stumble and respond with a lame and corny answer. The interviewers’ reactions are very clear. Your answers were not what they wanted to hear from you. Now you have embarrassed yourself. You have proved yourself to be a job seeker again! How awful!! What a catastrophe!!!

As the interview comes to an end, you start to blame yourself. But the damage is already done. You never hear back. This is because the job is gone to another person, someone whose qualification wasn’t as handsome as yours, but unknown to you, that person had polished job search skills. He got himself fully prepared. He knows the detailed secrets of job search. HE IS A PROBLEM SOLVER. He is able to prove he can solve the employer’s problems. You may not know, but any of these job-search mistakes could be the reason why you’ve been loosing your previous job opportunities and had not been able to get a good job despite all your efforts!

As I earlier mentioned, and I will repeat it here again, that no employer is interested in throwing away money just like that under whatever name. You may call it salaries, wages, take-home or whatever. The truth is that every employer that needs an employee already has problems; and he is only looking for someone who can solve the problems for a fee...I mean salary. Therefore, all they want to read through your application, and hear from you at the interview, is for you to prove that you are capable of solving the problems that they have. This is as simple as A.B.C.

VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE
Take this very important advice now: DON’T JUST BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES APPLYING FOR ANY JOB…OR ATTENDING ANY INTERVIEW…IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT PROVE YOU CAN SOLVE THE EMPLOYER’S KIND OF PROBLEMS. Stop telling unwanted stories about yourself either in your applications, your CV or at interviews. Employers are not interested in your life stories. They already had enough problems of their own. Believe me; they are not interested in solving your problems. All they want is: Prove, through your applications, CV and interviews, that you can solve their own problems. Once you prove yourself to employers as a problem solver, your employment problem is solved for ever.

3 Likes

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Mosmal2(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK!
Some people believe that getting a good job in Nigeria is a matter of luck. This is a very wrong belief. It’s like believing the Super Eagles can be lucky at winning an international football match without making adequate preparations, and the players making wrong moves that can lead to penalties and disqualifications during the match. But all the same, if you look at it decisively, you can be lucky at getting a job. Some people have been lucky at getting jobs in the past. But first, I will want you to understand what the word "LUCK" means.

LUCK IS WHEN PREPARATION MEETS OPPORTUNITY. For example, for you to win an MTN jackpot, you must first prepare yourself by having an MTN line. You can never be lucky at winning a lottery unless you first prepare yourself by buying a lottery ticket. Likewise, you can never be lucky at getting a good job unless you first get yourself fully prepared. If you prepare yourself to get a job, you will definitely be lucky when the job opportunity comes up. The more prepared you are, the luckier you will be at getting the job. Otherwise, even if your middle name is GOODLUCK, don’t ever expect that the LUCK in the name can ever get you a GOOD job.

WHAT MUST YOU DO TO GET A JOB?
For you to get job of your dreams in Nigeria of today:
• You must first be fully transformed from a JOB SEEKER to a PROBLEM SOLVER.
• You must get yourself FULLY PREPARED to get a job.
• You must know the kind of problems that each individual employer is facing that makes them to seek for employee.
• You must know what the employers and/or the interviewers will see and hear from you in an interview to make them believe that you are not a job seeker but a PROBLEM SOLVER,
• You must prove to employers and interviewers through your applications and interviews that you are THE BEST PERSON around who can solve the problems they have?
• You must know where job openings are, and when the vacancies for your choice jobs are out.

Once you have all the above qualities, getting your choice job in Nigeria of today will no longer be a problem. Of course, I'm here to provide you with all the qualities, and by the time you have them all, employers and interviewers will begin to see you as someone:
• Who have actions.
• Who can do their job well.
• Who can solve the problems they are facing.
• Who can get results just the way they want it.
• Who is a PROBLEM SOLVER.

If you want all these qualities, I congratulate you, because I have already packaged all the information that provides you with all the qualities in an easy-to-read and understand manual as a New Year bonanza for you. The manual titled: HOW TO GET YOUR OWN DREAM JOB is a step-by-step, bolts-and-nuts, point-by-point package that will get you any job of your choice. It will prepare you for whatever JOB OPPORTUNITY that may come your way. The manual provides the right solutions to virtually every job search problems you may come across.

HOW TO GET YOUR OWN DREAM JOB is packaged to teach you valuable skills that will make you look good, sound good and brim with confidence in any job search activity you find yourself. With the manual, you can be very sure of a perfect performance that will get you A GOOD JOB. Even if you are faced with a tough competition, the incredible manual will educate you on EVERYTHING…I mean EVERYTHING you need to do...and say...in order to get the job. The manual will give you a clear advantage in handling any situation to get a job, even the most hardened and cynical situations you may come across in job search. You can never follow the simple instructions in the manual and still remain unemployed. Your job is guaranteed.

If you therefore honestly need a job of your dreams in this New Year, you must get a copy of this incredible job-search manual as our New Year bonanza to you. For full information, send a blank email to my auto-reply mailbox: mydreamjob2018@gmail.com, and I will instantly give you a reply that will reveal the full information. Please note that the email should be blank. All you need to do is to type these four words “I Need A Job” as the subject of the email. This will let my auto-response reply you instantly.

Please don’t forget to type “I Need A Job” in the subject line of the blank email. Without the four words as the subject of the email, my auto response will not reply your blank email. And because the auto response is a very sensitive tool, any slight error in the typing may refuse the auto response to trigger. So instead of typing the words “I Need A Job” in the subject line of your blank email, you can simply copy the four words here and paste them as the subject of the blank email. If you do this correctly, you will definitely get my reply in your inbox or spambox immediately within a minute of your sending the blank email.

Alternatively, if you have any questions or comments relating to how you can get a job of your own dream, you can send the questions or comments by email to my personal mailbox: mosmal2020@gmail.com (please the spelling is MOSMAL 2020 and not MOSMA 12020) and I will make sure I personally reply you within 48 hours of your sending the email. You can also call 07089738855 or 08073388282 for more explanations

Once again, I wish you all the best in the New Year.

3 Likes

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Wazoblog(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice write ups . thumbs up to you
Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Olibboy: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
u try, but ur story no b ogbongie

2 Likes

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by earthsync(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
nice one
Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by lobell2: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's still coming!

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Emekus92(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Can anyone who read all those write up summarize it 4 me.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by ussy09(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
And u call this punishment gift hmm
Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by aieromon(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
All these long epistles to sell an ebook?

You need some soul searching.
Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by Mosmal2(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
I appreciate every comment made on the report. My utmost ambition is to pull out as many Nairalanders as possible out of the crowd of job seekers and make them become gainfully employed in this New Year. And this is the reason for the report. If the report can make you achieve just that, then I am happy.
Re: My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
True talk

(1) (Reply)

N-power News: FG Launches New Portal For Exited N-power Beneficiaries / Hogan Guards Vacancies / Prepare For Sap Fico Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.