Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of 2017 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of 2017 (643 Views)

Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Best Joke Of 2017 LOL / Best Bet9ja Moments Of 2017 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of 2017 by chijioke17(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
As we usher ourselves into the new year,we must have had some crazy experiences this past year that we can't but laugh about.

Share your most embarrassing moments of 2017, let have a new year laugh, here's mine

So I was giving this cute female patient of mine a suppository (drugs inserted into the anus), and all of a sudden she just farted,right straight to my face. Mhen I almost died, even with the face mask, the mess had a way to getting to my nostrils. We were both very embarrassed but acted like nothing happened. Since that day I began to be scared of pretty ladies,cos their mess can literally take your breath away and kill you....
Thinking about it now,I can't help but laugh

Now let's hear yours

(1) (Reply)

Woliarole And Lasisielenu Snap Chat Challenge / PERMISSION (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 152) / A Very Serious Joke On How To Make Real Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.