Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Any Communication/electronic Engineer In The House To Help Me Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Communication/electronic Engineer In The House To Help Me Out? (900 Views)

Free Bsc/hnd/msc Project Topics And Materials In Electrical Electronic Engineer / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Communication/electronic Engineer In The House To Help Me Out? by Beluonnium: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2007
Please can any one help me with my research project which the topic is Modeling of Traffic Signal Control. I don't really know if it is communication traffic or road traffic. Tried to make the lecturer give me an insight and he asked me to come up with a proposal for the topic. I checked the topic in google and most of the result is talking about road traffic although some of my mates feel it should be comminication traffic since our MSc is on Communication Engineering.
I need to help with the proposal and equally need help with materials for the research project as the final deadline for submission is this month.

(1) (Reply)

They Should Call Off This Strike Oh! / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie- I Love Her / African Universities Produce Unqualified Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.