Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday (33851 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Heybeedee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
land piracy loading......... Nija Weech way..
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by ojoagba: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
ninjasta:

Address: Cemetery Road, behind Total Filling Station, Kachia Road, Mekara, Kaduna

pls stop misleading people. if you don't know d address, silence isn't a sin. mekara is in kakuri. kachia road starts from station through sabo by television road. am beginning to believe that BMC are on nairaland too. I even pray this is true since dead men now make list of appointment.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by gawu1: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Another dead on arrival divisive nepotism driven project..Dry port my foot
Who don't know that pigs are allergic to good news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

Misplaced priorities is the government wasting money on ports that people are not using and no intention to patronize.
Before you start a business even without going to a business school, you must make your visibility study.

Know what business will thrive in which area and most importantly use readily available resources.

Now is it not wise to invest in ports in the south where you already have advantage and invest in something else the North already has?

You only start new investment when you know the economy is stable, not pumping billions in war ravaged Borno state to explore oil when you should be investing the money in the economy.

I am not against investment in the North, but first thing first. Nigerians have gone through hell since APC came into power. This is not about party affiliations or religious sentiments, it's about the economy
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by deomelo: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Before you start a business even without going to a business school, you must make your visibility study.

Know what business will thrive in which area and most importantly use readily available resources.

Now is it not wise to invest in ports in the south where you already have advantage and invest in something else the North already has?

You only start new investment when you know the economy is stable, not pumping billions in war ravaged Borno state to explore oil when you should be investing the money in the economy.

I am not against investment in the North, but first thing first. Nigerians have gone through hell since APC came into power. This is not about party affiliations or religious sentiments, it's about the economy

I see no sense in your post, it's just the ipob in you talking.

I'm not wasting my time lecturing another ipob..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by deomelo: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Igbos first reaction to anything not located in their village is always bad bele, then anger, bitterness and evil wishing.

These ipob villagers are just too predictable...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by gawu1: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Cast your vote for atiku, we don't give a damn.
You mean that idiot will vote for a northerner? He must be one of those doomed ass, hate fill Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos and bad bele and evil wishing.. cheesy
Mtcheewww wishful zombie thinking his master buhari will give him attention/special treatment grin grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by gawu1: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

No envy there at all , what we need is unity and division driven projects like this meaningless Dry port thing , what is wrong with dredging river Niger to allow it receive vessels , what is happening calabar port , what is happening to onne port ..How does Kaduna dry port hope to get its goods to water ways where actual ships are ..abe lets stop fooling ours selves , this is nothing but nepotism driven
Why disturbing yourself over Buhari nepotism? I think you have Atiku who is not nepotic. Atiku will dredge the niger for you. So wait for 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
gawu1:

Why disturbing yourself over Buhari nepotism? I think you have Atiku who is not nepotic. Atiku will dredge the niger for you. So wait for 2019

Is this BMCs new approach? cheesy grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Bograd83(f): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by deomelo: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
potterdon:
Mtcheewww wishful zombie thinking his master buhari will give him attention/special treatment grin grin

Ode ipob zombie calling other people zombie.. wonders shall never end. grin

Your poor and wretched villages are in papetual stagnation, you can not eat or make decent living without heading out to the North or the SW, investors don't want to be caught dead in your villages, your economy is in the toilet, your igr are the lowest in Nigeria, but I give una A+ trade in hatred bad bele, anger and bitterness Sha. . grin

Btw, I see the IGR in kaduna doubling or tripling.... kudos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by simeotexy: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by donb06: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
i swear GOD go punish any southern president wey go there go do one nigeria...... because naija is nt one at all
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by donb06: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
imagine the date 26th may 2015....... sha na jonathan i blame....... seems this igbo guys are even saying the truth the north cant b ur frnd..... calabar, port harcourt ports are in a state of camatose and dt bastard called jonathan ws busy doing one nigeria with projects...... nt even a single project ws done in the south-south apart from edo in the buhari's documentary...... i am coming..... i wil make it so public dt dere is notn lyk one nigeria
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by ab11baddo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
God destroy zoo
you are too young to trade words with but.....leave hate and embrace unity..... The zoo you are calling has made people successful already
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Odingo1: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
[/b]There is nothing like one Nigeria[b]
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by salmonkas178(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
[I think it's in Sambisa...lolquote author=ninjasta post=63794354]

Address: Cemetery Road, behind Total Filling Station, Kachia Road, Mekara, Kaduna
[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
That chief of fulani herds men of a governor is planning to start shipping AK47 freely to his brothers at door step. It's a dangerous project Christian's pray hard I smell blood shed
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by miceroms: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Instructive to note that it is in a few years that 300,000 will be employed. I am wondering what is happening to that in Anambra and Calabar or even port harcourt. Are they functioning?
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

I see no sense in your post, it's just the ipob in you talking.

I'm not wasting my time lecturing another ipob..
The problem you have you have decided to accept whatever peanut politicians give you there by sealing you fate to slavery and penury.

Everybody who doesn't support hardship automatically becomes an ipob, this alone shows how your brain has retarded or too heavy for your skull to carry.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

Your poor and wretched villages are in papetual stagnation, you can not eat or make decent living without heading out to the North or the SW, investors don't want to be caught dead in your villages, your economy is in the toilet, your igr are the lowest in Nigeria, but I give una A+ trade in hatred bad bele, anger and bitterness Sha. . grin

[size=28pt]THIS IS TOO MUCH Oooooo![/size]
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by loveth360(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
ab11baddo:
you are too young to trade words with but.....leave hate and embrace unity..... The zoo you are calling has made people successful already
you want me ve embrace unity by killing my people abi,is that how unity works.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by sirley(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
God destroy zoo
What exactly is ur frustration man??
E pain am abi
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

please carry ur stupidity and use the door whatever waste of a state u came from just have it in mind that the Igbos are not hungry people and urself made statistics is just an example of ur bigot ways. how many afonja or almaijiri investment are in the east. If at all u guys have anything. grin angry grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

One way to identify poverty is through bitter unexplained envy. grin grin grin Sai PMB
bro why you knack am sledge hammer for head

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

No envy there at all , what we need is unity and division driven projects like this meaningless Dry port thing , what is wrong with dredging river Niger to allow it receive vessels , what is happening calabar port , what is happening to onne port ..How does Kaduna dry port hope to get its goods to water ways where actual ships are ..abe lets stop fooling ours selves , this is nothing but nepotism driven
park well jor
Omo Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.