Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday (33489 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by mamaafrik(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
This culd be a sound move but its success relies solely on efficacy of our raluway sysyem and cargo air operation.,the onne,ph and oda inefficient ports should be turned around.maybe this is y the chinese trains were bought.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by adisabarber(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
How many people Apapa and Tin Can Island employ grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Henry22(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is also a federal project of this kind going on in enugu state.....
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Our landlocked blodas right now
grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by bigpicture001: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
the quoted 300,000 jobs is an overstated figure...
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by donphilopus: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
one of the things that gives me joy is that this 1914 colonial experiment is already doomed to fail.
So this kind of news don't move me.

One like on your display picture just disappeared courtesy me for this foolish post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by lakesider(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
See el rufais creativity ...
What are other governors doing
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by effty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Keep quiet son.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolaaderin:

you wailers are serious dullards, have you not been reading news of the plan by FG evacuate and de congest Lagos port by rail. Rails would evacuate containers and Goods from the port to Inland dry port as far as the north in Kaduna for importers in the north to clear their goods without coming to Lagos. A single train would deliver upto 100 containers at once.

Although I disagree with the 300,000 jobs to be created. Lagos port itself cannot boast of that amount of direct jobs. At max 10,000 direct and indirect Jobs which is something in actual fact for the people of KADUNA
the way u console ur ignorance is pathetic. They would create a railway from lagos to kaduna to decongest the ports u said all the railways in Nigeria how many of them are working or will even work I hope ur not looking at that tiny terminal in lagos cause that one won't even serve the whole lagos grin In land warehouse it's as a waste of funds as oil exploring in the north. Zombies will believe anything. Next thing they will defend appointment of the dead men by saying we r all one people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
ninjasta:

SOURCE:
: https://leadership.ng/2017/12/31/nsc-targets-300000-jobs-pmb-commissions-kaduna-dry-port-thursday/

A whole dangote group have a total of 26k staff strength nationwide m beyond....... Yet buharis Kaduna port has created or will create 300k jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
smalls001:

If you don't understand dude just say it and someone can break it down for you.
chief zombie ur boys have managed to disgrace themselves in public trying to justify their ignorance do u want to give it a go grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
ipodAreslave2ND:
Guy i like the way you wail from landlock
I would like u to hear u wail from the filling station queue. I know u don't know that it's only the north that is landlocked. Zombies ever disgracing themselves eastern lands can be accessed from onitsha and a lot of places in abia check ur maps if u know what am talking about grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by seguno2: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Everything by Buhari is in the north.
Why
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
2cato:
Forget not that the ship will surely pass thru biafra waters to reach kaduna which will be made to pay expensive taxes before they are allow to pass
Bross where be Biafra waters?? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by legalwebconsult(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
ninjasta:

and d revenue generated will benefit the igbo states ko?
it's majorly Igbos that import in this country am not talking of the eastern states am talking of the Igbos doing business in the north it's going to benefit them more than it will the northerners. Stop disgracing urself

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
ManMountain:

That doom is in igboland, and the reason you can't live there for 6 months at a stretch grin

Haba! You wan KEE her?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by ivandragon: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is what happens when a government focuses on getting a job done without minding the initiator of the project.

thumbs up to GEJ for bringing the initiative & kudos to pmb for seeing it through...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Ever8054: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
one of the things that gives me joy is that this 1914 colonial experiment is already doomed to fail.
So this kind of news don't move me.
can you explain how it is doomed to fail?....cause nnamdi KANU who promised to destroy it is already on his heels....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Arrahman39: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good to hear this.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by malakaimoscondo: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
God destroy zoo
u are pained,sorri 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Edu3Again: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dem say Biafra na landlocked.

Yet are rejoicing over dry pork in the North.
See how inconsistent dem be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by BetaThings: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

How many of such project did that shoeless drunk from otueke embark on?

Cast your vote for atiku in 2019.

May Allah preserve me. I will never vote for Atiku
I think we can be nice to the seemingly implacable
In the long run, we need support of all even if only to govern people happily

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by kolaaderin: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
potterdon:
the way u console ur ignorance is pathetic. They would create a railway from lagos to kaduna to decongest the ports u said all the railways in Nigeria how many of them are working or will even work I hope ur not looking at that tiny terminal in lagos cause that one won't even serve the whole lagos grin In land warehouse it's as a waste of funds as oil exploring in the north. Zombies will believe anything. Next thing they will defend appointment of the dead men by saying we r all one people.

Oohhhh , I thought GEJ has completed all the rail ways. Read news and pray for your country not doing this nonsense you are doing in the name of hatred for the president. You Buhari haters don't understand anything, it a fruitless effort trying to educate you lots because UR mind is set and fixed on one thing alone. Hatred for the president.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Misplaced priorities. Why not invest in already existing ports and dredging the ones that needs to be dredged.

Have they stopped the oil exploration in the North? This government needs to started thinking straight
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by Henry22(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Misplaced priorities. Why not invest in already existing ports and dredging the ones that needs to be dredged.

Have they stopped the oil exploration in the North? This government needs to started thinking straight
have u ever seen someone without brains thinking straight?
FrancisDiote:

have u ever seen someone without brains thinking straight? grin grin
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by potterdon: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolaaderin:

Oohhhh , I thought GEJ has completed all the rail ways. Read news and pray for your country not doing this nonsense you are doing in the name of hatred for the president. You Buhari haters don't understand anything, it a fruitless effort trying to educate you lots because UR mind is set and fixed on one thing alone. Hatred for the president.
lol buhari will be the death of this country u better take ur advice. Buhari and Atiku are going to be the last straw to break the carmels back. I wish u can leave Gej alone he is not the current issue at hand ur inland port will not have any useful effect. It will only cause a bigger problem because it's a perfect hot zone for boko haram attacks and other vices.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by mavinc4u(f): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Your redemption is far. Today is a new year and you are still the same. Too bad.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by SladeWilson(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is this your 2018 approach? Hahahahaha ..oga we must send the dullard back to daura whether U like it or not ..Temi said worse to us about Jonathan and we still sent Jona home ....
Poverty is disturbing you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by lastempero: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
potterdon:
Inland dry port u guys should listen to how silly u guys sound. Meaning it's just like a massive warehouse. Which is nothing new to the north or do ships now move on land. Zombies will rejoice to anything. In Ill Waynes voice. Same shit different air freshener grin grin please enjoy ur photoshoped warehouse after all its still the Igbos in the north it will favour because 90% Northerns can't even import toothpick. Take more of understanding the meaning of bill of laden grin

Don't waste ur mb,they fear what they don't understand.
Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by deomelo: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Misplaced priorities is the government wasting money on ports that people are not using and no intention to patronize.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday by deomelo: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
potterdon:
lol buhari will be the death of this country u better take ur advice. Buhari and Atiku are going to be the last straw to break the carmels back. I wish u can leave Gej alone he is not the current issue at hand ur inland port will not have any useful effect. It will only cause a bigger problem because it's a perfect hot zone for boko haram attacks and other vices.

lol @ Igbos and bad bele and evil wishing.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.