Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 (409 Views)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January / Winners' Covenant Exchange For The Year 2018 / Prophesies For Year 2018 By Prophet Okoroade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by HopeRisingmatte(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
So we all have new aspirations, goals, dreams, desires.
I personally aspired to stop smoking and admiring fine Chicks. So far so good. The baddest I've done though was seeing someone smoking just few minutes after midnight and that strong urge came to ask for a smoke. Somehow I resisted and feel the better for it.
Share ur thoughts and on what U've done yet and what U've resisted yet.
Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by internationalman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
not taking calls of people who want to wish me Happy New Year
Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by Homeboiy: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
I will start my new year by fùcking a fresh pussy today

I will fúck a minimum of 11 girls this yr
Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by Pidggin(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

STD loading.
Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
internationalman:
not taking calls of people who want to wish me Happy New Year
U harsh man. Why u wanna do that?
Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

Give ur life to Christ my brother.

1 Like

Re: What's The Baddest Thing U've Done Yet This Fresh New Year...2018 by internationalman(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
HopeRisingmatte:

U harsh man. Why u wanna do that?
What's the essence of calling me on the very first day of the month If u you are not going to care I exist the rest 364 days afterwards

(1) (Reply)

A Contrary Definition For Tithing????? / I Seriously Think Pronounciation Of Christian As Xtian Should Stop / Who Are You Deceiving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.