Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) (29707 Views)

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos / Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
The king jester
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by sinaj(f): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
I LOVE DIZ GUY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Igwe tupac!
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Harmored(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Otapipia:

You are poor bro

So unfortunate you're advertising your family business with your name.. OTAPIPIA grin ODE boy
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by ifada123: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by legalwebconsult(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Coldfeets: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Harmored:
sad how is this on front page

You mean how is this rubbish on front page? angry
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by slimfit1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
That guy get problem money might be the cause or curse.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Doerstech(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amooshine....amoooshine
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
TEYA:
I love this. But why do people not appreciate their fathers. Silly arše niggers always have one reason or the other to ignore their fathers, yet they have not been able to prove they are capable of being better dads. They go round town impregnating any hoe that says yes, yet they think their fathers are bad men. Your children will do same to you punk arśe! Anyway, well done CHARLIE!
Gbam!
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by beautyhd: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is what we call 'madness at its peak'

Nice one there
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by TiffanyDavies(f): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
I heard the news that he was in the hospital from.a gun-shot wound. That is probably a stale news, or a scene from a movie.Anyway, its good to see him up to his usual funny self.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by davibid: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Judolisco:
Amoshine

grin grin grin

Kinda miss Industreet oooo
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by lastempero: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
BlessMySoul:
This guy is a total Idioot grin grin grin. Kai.... What a Werey. cheesy cheesy cheesy
U never sell this fridge my man shocked sad
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by NovusHomo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Disfuntional peeps
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Fitbillionairep: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
Lol this was fun to read lol grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
wetin we Yorubas do this one? na we talk say make Nnamdi Kanu run to a place of no return?
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
lastempero:

U never sell this fridge my man shocked sad

People think am scam
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by lastempero: 5:51am On Jan 02, 2018
BlessMySoul:

People think am scam

Try jiji that will be better.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2018
very funny, his mum like enjoyment o.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Heheheheheheheheh cheesy

See as water dey commot for my eyes cheesy

This guy na mad man.. cheesy

E mama sef know am already grin

This guy ehnn
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
For this 2018, amoshine cheesycheesy.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
lastempero:

Try jiji that will be better.

Ok dear. Thanks a lot. But I dont know there procedure. Amd it seems like scam land.
Re: Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video) by lastempero: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
BlessMySoul:

Ok dear. Thanks a lot. But I dont know there procedure. Amd it seems like scam land.

I have sold many things there,they are real just sign up and follow the procedure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo / BBNaija: Iyanya Wants Teddy A To Record Song With Him, Bisola Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.