Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos (21787 Views)

Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by nlparrot: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIagX7VTmfg?si=k6FMCivB8FDBgpRx

Afrobeats sensation, Ayodeji Balogun Ibrahim, better known as Wizkid made his presence felt in Surulere, Lagos State today, 11th December.

Big Wiz who had promised a whopping cash gift of N100M to kids for Christmas stormed Surulere, where he said the giveaway will commence from.

He took to his IG story with the caption;
100M for the kids for Christmas! The Lord bless us all, start in Surulere tonight!

In the clips making rounds online, Wizkid is seen navigating the nukes and crannies of Surulere while being accompanied by able-bodied men.

Another scene captured the moment Starboy made money rain from the roof of his Range Rover automobile, leaving people struggling to pick up some cash.

Source: Wizkid @IG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by nlparrot: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2023

12 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIagX7VTmfg?si=k6FMCivB8FDBgpRx

Afrobeats sensation, Ayodeji Balogun Ibrahim, better known as Wizkid made his presence felt in Surulere, Lagos State today, 11th December.

Big Wiz who had promised a whopping cash gift of N100M to kids for Christmas stormed Surulere, where he said the giveaway will commence from.

In the clips making rounds online, Wizkid is seen navigating the nukes and crannies of Surulere while being accompanied by able-bodied men.

Another scene captured the moment Starboy made money rain from the roof of his Range Rover automobile, leaving people struggling to pick up some cash.

Source: Wizkid @IG

Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Him baby mamas RN? undecided

Give 🎤 🎙 to his baby mamas & kids, let hear from them.. if they are satisfied fess, bfr he came to take care of kids on street.

If Na OBO una go say Audio

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Kevinjap: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2023
From music to show biz. Nice one though

Dear nairaland
It's been two weeks since i was done with my exams and I couldn't raise fund for my TP back home. I will be selling my phone as my last line. Any interested person should check my thread.
Thank you
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2023
Yesterday he was in Surulere and Makoko.

22 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by IboHausaYoruba: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Wow! Wiz Kid's fortune should be reading in over 200 million dollars. And you can't see him making noise around like Davido that was fortunately born into a very wealthy family.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
He do things in different ways, such a good man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Johnycastro18: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
O.B.O DAVIDO influence is real cool

it has influence this one to start showing love to others of recent.

The once stingy babanla is now doing give-away, wow what a beautiful sight to behold grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Alao046(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Wizkid, baba Africa. Too much love

2 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by finallybusy: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
The worst way to help the poor. Okay, disgruntled children of the poor, attack this comment. Poverty mentality no fit make una think your way out of suffering. The thing don join una DNA.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Adewale1603(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Bigwiz. Big Doings

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Kevinjap:
From music to show biz. Nice one though
sometimes you go keep money inside bank, he go be like say person mumu, na bank get money ni and go just go withdraw am begin spend and do giveaway .... I no fit chop pass my belle, drive two cars at a time or sleep in two rooms at once, toto na the same things, rich ,poor or even mad woman toto, they are all the same, let me keep helping the needy one and he do it to those who deserves it most, the kids

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by hacmond(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Wizzy Eleniyan

3 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by slaawomirr: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

But the only place where me and Wizkid for get problem na that bird way him be

Because for Benin city we dey declare a no fly zone sometimes and all birds must drop down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Na wa ooooo
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by nony43(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
As it should be.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by AncientAlien(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2023
This is kind gesture but at the same time, I wish Wizkid is financially wise. Rihanna is a successful artist but she uses her fame and popularity to build business outside music which is currently booming and may likely boom pass the peak of her music career in the future. This is what should overwhelm wizkid now; not spendthrift spending.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Eduadolero(f): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2023
He tried

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Amigoss: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Small body,Big Engine.....Small boy with big money

7 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by datola: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmm... I hope its not Naira that he was spraying like that sha. There is a a law against such act.
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Something David won't ever do despite the acclaimed born in wealth
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by shadrach77: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Wizkid has dipped himself in a spiritual mess. The covenant caused the death of his mum and to forestall more calamity befalling him, he has been asked to do charity so as to appease the gods.

To the spiritually naive the above is a lie and he just suddenly decided to start throwing money around but to those who have spiritual eyes to discern you'll know there is more to the world than what you see cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by jeff1993: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Spray the MONEY
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by KIDfurniture(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Why not build a school / hospital / hostel / restaurant & make it free for the ghetto children . This spraying no make sense abeg. I no fit pick that kind money . Spraying money na something some of them do to get something in return .

42 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Banter1(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Big flex
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by BafanaBafana: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Baba
Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by Olawade24: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Ajegunle uko, something happen inside mile 12 when make we all Nigeria come interfere, if I say Oh you say um omo na u sabi. I say dem burn man them kill man oh for inside ajegunle.

Wizkid should come to ojota and give me 1M cry.

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by victor175(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2023
God bless Wizzy. Machala

1 Like

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by jeff1993: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Why not build a school / hospital / hostel / restaurant & make it free for the ghetto children . This spraying no make sense abeg. I no fit pick that kind money . Spraying money na something some of them do to get something in return .
.... Afircan Man mentality!!!

It's his money.... anything he decides to do with it, is solely his biz even if he wants to flush it down the drain!!!

3 Likes

Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by DrAkpa(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Wizkid my niggar anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

But the only place where me and Wizkid for get problem na that bird way him be

Because for Benin city we dey declare a no fly zone sometimes and all birds must drop down

All these useless cultists on nairaland. Your days are numbered. Ekperima kee U dia

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funnybone Apologises To Daddy Showkey For Mosquito Joke About Him / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble / Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.