Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Just Completed My Application For The Nigerian Army. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Completed My Application For The Nigerian Army. (817 Views)

A Personal Story On How I Completed My Msc And Ph.d Abroad For Free / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Completed My Application For The Nigerian Army. by Omonaijani: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yay!, The Ngierian Army recruitment for 2018 has just started, i have done my application and printed it out, follow the instruction here to do yours. Pray they won't send you to Sambisa forest to fight BH
https://campusbiz.com.ng/nigerian-army-recruitment/
Re: Just Completed My Application For The Nigerian Army. by Omoabike1: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Omonaijani:
Yay!, The Ngierian Army recruitment for 2018 has just started, i have done my application and printed it out, follow the instruction here to do yours. Pray they won't send you to Sambisa forest to fight BH
https://campusbiz.com.ng/nigerian-army-recruitment/

I do not see any REASON for this thread... You guys just like opening unnecessary topic

Who cares if they post you to Libya.. ko kan aye mehn

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer At Jumia Mall, You May Apply. / Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) Ongoing Recruitment: Apply Now / Emotional Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.