Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (200520 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by petercleff: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
How I would have turned 50,000 naira into 3,981,312 naira

- September 02, 2018

Making money in a legit way now is either that it is too stressful or takes a long time, well the way I'm about to show is the latter.

Alright, the only way I know of making money legitimately online with just 15 minutes of your time daily is through forex trading. You might have heard of forex trading if you haven't you can learn about it here. I started learning and partially trading forex in 2015, I have read lots of books on forex trading, i have read several sites, learnt lots of strategies and I have had my winnings and losses. Over these few years I was able to adjust my trading style to be as consistent and profitable as it is right now.

I could have turned my 50k naira into 3.9 million if I have started trading in 2013, yes it would take me 5 years to make 3.9million(could be more) from 50k naira. That's a very long time Right? Hold up, before you go. Are you a 100% sure you will have up to 3 million in your account in 5 years if yes, why not add another?� There is no fast way to getting money unless you are lucky or what you are doing is wrong. I'm not here to criticize anybody but the main thing wrong with most people especially Nigerians is lack of planning.

Most Nigerians are just surviving and hoping for that "break-through" to happen. YES it might happen, the breakthrough might happen, it happened for "that guy" or "that girl" why not you? now compare the number of people that have had that breakthrough to the number of people that haven't had their breakthrough, that's like 1 in 1000 people or even more, YES our God is strong, if God sees those people that go to church on monday, Wednesday, saturday and sunday, those people that worship him more than you do and he still has a reason to leave them that way, Okay you might have more grace than they have, what if you don't? There is no way to know! God is up there, I believe too. But I'm not going to wait for a "may-happen" breakthrough instead I'm going to work towards a "will-happen" break through by his grace of course. Most Nigerians pray for to God for a plan that will work instead of praying for their plan to work, most Nigerians spend years trying to make fast money and refuse grow the little they have to a lot in a about 5 years . They say things like "my mates are making that in one month" they fail to understand that the whole world started with just two people, they fail to understand that the biggest trees, buildings, men, everything! didn't become like that in one week or one month or even a year. They fail to understand the biggest forces of nature like earthquakes, hurricanes to mention a few, start as a small force before they generate over time to a very big force. If nature has to wait that long, why can't you?

CONSISTENCY is key!

I know most of us are already busy with school and work, that's why forex works just fine because All you need is 15minutes of your time daily, a very simple strategy and SELF-DISCIPLINE, that's all!

I know now the question on your mind is "how sure is this forex??"

Nothing is a 100% sure, of course

But I can guarantee you that my forex strategy has never even broken-even in a year since the 90's. The worst scenario is about 100% return on investment

Yes, I have taken my time to analyse and test my strategy on every year since the 90's till now.

I will show the results and my strategy on my next blog.

Come on! I will analysing every trade I take and also telling you when and why you should take a trade. That means you get free signals

Let's trade together

Check my trading strategy on eaglesflair..com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by petercleff: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
[url]https://eaglesflair..com/2018/11/safest-way-to-trade-forex.html
[/url]
Safest way to trade forex, trade from your Nigerian bank account today!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by petercleff: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
https://eaglesflair..com/2018/11/start-forex-and-earn-huge-without-large.html
Start forex and earn up 400k(proof shown) with just 10k monthly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oh my goodness. It has been an explosion of pips this evening! I cant believe I'm finally trading well without a single indicator on my chart wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Donvic4u(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2018

gold up by 100 pips...
take profit if u followed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fxuser: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2018
currentprice:

who knows if it has started already, anyway patient is the KEY

grin grin

respecting d Kijun below d kumo on d 4hrTF !
trend is our frnd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2018
currentprice:

who knows if it has started already, anyway patient is the KEY

grin grin
...I'm still expecting a "false" price fall before the rally can commence sha!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Have been nursing great loss from low b3 and the fast swipe movement of Natural Gas yesterday. Losing over $500 in a day.

...Still unhappy with little fund of less than $20 for a take off now!

#thepainsofatrader

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by efizy08(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Bosses in the house......Me ayam tired of seeing ya all counting pipsWho is up here to show me dah way....... embarassed embarassed embarassed.......Me too i want to become a forexlord.....Please bosses i need someone to put me thra...........Am waiting for my mentions to start been flooded....Thanks wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please anyone with a trading WhatsApp group should drop the Link for us to join.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kaso0(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Any whatsapp group that I can join
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Don't envy me .Demo can never be the same as live ac

Was too busy today to place my sl'

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
oil yet to establish direction. as it is now it look like she gona fall more. close of the mkt today will give more clue

if opportunity to enter the mkt show again tomorrow i will go for it otherwise i keep d 500pips already bank this week so far

as always patience is the key.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
^
^^
oyel appears to have change her outlook to bullish side. i am buying soon

patient is the key and remember to always be flexible on your trading.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
oyel bought

though 58.00 is gona be one stubborn resistance. hope price can break thru sha

good luck to CP and others that bought oyel

TGIF

grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
^
^^

oyel bought doing well at the moment but that 58.00 need to be watch closely it might prove stubborn. but if price can close above it today . next week will be sweet for the BULL .

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
BullBearMkt:

Buy Gold!!!
https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/XAUUSD/JOYzaA5h-Long-Gold-H4/
grin grin grin grin grin
...anyone still riding on my Gold long call? Eyeing 1233

Have a great weekend
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
currentprice:
oyel bought

though 58.00 is gona be one stubborn resistance. hope price can break thru sha

good luck to CP and others that bought oyel

TGIF

grin

i know 58.00 gona be stubborn. thank God i escape with few pips before the sharp fall grin

next week gona sweet. may be Gap up

grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Hey..
Hope we all having a good weekend!
Had some good trades this week but this stood out for me. 110pips on UJ. UJ is usually very slow and I hardly have the patience to wait on it. Normally i will just close with 40, 50, 60pips and move on to other trades but this time, i waited for daysss. The waiting seemed like eternity�

****Its good to have record of trade like this.
In tmes of successive losses, such records will remind you how good you were other times too.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...anyone still riding on my Gold long call? Eyeing 1233

Have a great weekend
grin grin grin grin grin

Rode that gold too.
..was a smooth ride.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Made profits from Monday to Friday. Let me see if I can repeat this next week or I was just being lucky

Have a wonderful weekend!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Have been nursing great loss from low b3 and the fast swipe movement of Natural Gas yesterday. Losing over $500 in a day.

...Still unhappy with little fund of less than $20 for a take off now!

#thepainsofatrader

Sorry about your loss bro..

***On another note.
I think anyone with less account shouldnt be trading indexes/commodities but should concentrate on currencies. Indexes/commodities takes a lot margin to trade and can easily lead to margin call. EG. If it takes 70$ margin to trade German Dax30, its likely to take less than 10$ margin to trade USDJPY on same account size.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Things that would improve your

1)Trading in the direction trend
2.)Risk management
3) focus on price
4)Trading with stops
5)Position sizing
6)Discipline

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2018
PIPnator:
Hey..
Hope we all having a good weekend!
Had some good trades this week but this stood out for me. 110pips on UJ. UJ is usually very slow and I hardly have the patience to wait on it. Normally i will just close with 40, 50, 60pips and move on to other trades but this time, i waited for daysss. The waiting seemed like eternity�

****Its good to have record of trade like this.
In tmes of successive losses, such records will remind you how good you were other times too.
...nice trade my broda. That's a typical market profile trading & the reward to loss ratio is always great!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:47am On Nov 19, 2018
currentprice:

i know 58.00 gona be stubborn. thank God i escape with few pips before the sharp fall grin

next week gona sweet. may be Gap up

grin grin
...uuuhhhmmmm undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...uuuhhhmmmm undecided
grin grin grin grin grin

though it gap up as predicted but the same scenario last week likely to repeat by closing the gap and fall deeply.

I think BEAR gona have it. looking to SHORT the oyel

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
good to go now but i am waiting to see if it can pullback up small to SHORT. though i might miss this trade but no shaken

grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
^
^^
^^^

it look like i have miss it. fall over 100pips just from d last chart posted above. no shaken i will sidon day look. atlease my oney is secure

embarassed cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
chai! it coming back up again o, oya get your bus fare ready and enter at your convenience busstop. grin

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
currentprice:
chai! it coming back up again o, oya get your bus fare ready and enter at your convenience busstop. grin

shocked shocked shocked
...a close of the current bar with rejection candle can trigger Buy on oil
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
^
^^
BullBearMkt:

...a close of the current bar with rejection candle can trigger Buy on oil
grin grin grin grin grin

i agree with you on this Boss. but i am seeing that candle as bullish trap but if it close any candle above 57.60 then i have no choice than to start jumping out from the bus one after the other, collect my change and wait for the BULLISH bus.

if mkt agree with fall, that 54.77 levels is a wicked support.

finger crossed

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Ghana Lottery 05/90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.