Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193224 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Edd1e:

For a newbie starting with a small capital, trading can be challenging and then again it's what is required of you to start trading because there's high chance you will lose your first trading capital when the euphoria sets in. Start with small capital but have it in your mind that you might lose it.
Try as much as possible to protect your capital using strict money and risk management which can be a lot challenging while trading as a newbie, but if u can do that and sustain your capital for a very long time, then u might have learn the ropes of trading in a live markets. Happy pipping..
I appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Vickerexchanger(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
buying BTC now bulk needed rate - 350/$
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by tociano009(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
is Xm.com a good broker for beginner

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is the time of the year some traders receive margin call and huge drawdown. Its better to close account for the year today because market will be erratic during the few weeks that are coming until around $econd week of January.

Remember if you can outlive this period, you are on your way to making a living through Forex if you're not already.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:
This is the time of the year some traders receive margin call and huge drawdown. Its better to close account for the year today because market will be erratic during the few weeks that are coming until around $econd week of January.

Remember if you can outlive this period, you are on your way to making a living through Forex if you're not already.

Even extend to next 3 months because in the next 90 days region, Brexit final coffin will be laid and alot of market erratic behaviour and highly volatile movements will be experienced. I don't have much capitals to throw into dicey situations. I don't envy long term traders now. I can do chop and clean mouth and close shop for the day.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Some of us are addicted you know, it's like our drug to get high. grin

I'll probably look for set up tomorrow lol even though I've decide to stop trading for the year. If i see something nice tomorrow, I'll take it. But no trading past this week.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
The only limitation we have is the one we place on ourselves.
Guys go out there and slay the market, get your education right, do what you have to do to join the winning team.

It’s not easy but it’s very “ doable “ . When you start winning , you will know it’s all worth it.

Let your imagination spur you to success, let it motivate you, imagine you living in Nigeria and making $5000 (NGN 1,500,000+ ) trading every month, what can that kind of money do for you and your family?

There’s no cap to what you can earn, be motivated , start from somewhere. Get the education right first, build good foundation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
Guys go out there and slay the market, get your education right, do what you have to do to join the winning team.

It’s not easy but it’s very “ doable “ . When you start winning , you will know it’s all worth it.

Let your imagination spur you to success, let it motivate you, imagine you living in Nigeria and making $5000 (NGN 1,500,000+ ) trading every month, what can that kind of money do for you and your family?

There’s no cap to what you can earn, be motivate , start from somewhere. Get the education right first, build good foundation.

even if you live in any part of the world u will be fine. imagine earning $5000 monthly at the corner of your room. those who do 9 -5 or night shift abroad don't earn that monthly except professional job.

good thing is there is no limit to what u can earn here

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:

There’s no cap to what you can earn, be motivate , start from somewhere. Get the education right first, build good foundation.
...I love that @Tunderr
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
...If you like EURJPY, a BUY setup is coming up shortly for almost 50 pips in profit
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by kayc0(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:

Boss.. I'm a newbe..I need a mentor on this.. I want my 2019 to be spectacular please. I'm ready to learn

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Guys in all honesty. Trading with any fund less than $500 can be frustrating.

With $500 it will be easier to trade a lotsize of 0.02 with peace of mind and it paves way for a faster rate of account growth than starting with $100, its like the person is joking.

That's my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
Some of us are addicted you know, it's like our drug to get high. grin

I'll probably look for set up tomorrow lol even though I've decide to stop trading for the year. If i see something nice tomorrow, I'll take it. But no trading past this week.

Please can you refer me to some ebooks or sites to improve my skills?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Guys in all honesty. Trading with any fund less than $500 can be frustrating.

With $500 it will be easier to trade a lotsize of 0.02 with peace of mind and it paves way for a faster rate of account growth than starting with $100, its like the person is joking.

That's my honest opinion.
You're right, even , more than $500 is better. When the fund is small, there's huge possibility that one will trade with bigger risk which is not so good. With good capital, you can trade slow and steady and still make good money.

But for a new trader a $100 is good start, considering the statistic that all new traders blow their account. So it's better they start with $100 and trade 0.01 lot size, the goal is not to blow the account.

If you get better and doing well, then one can increase the account.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
You're right, even , more than $500 is better. When the fund is small, there's huge possibility that one will trade with bigger risk which is not so good. With good capital, you can trade slow and steady and still make good money.

But for a new trader a $100 is good start, considering the statistic that all new traders blow their account. So it's better they start with $100 and trade 0.01 lot size, the goal is not to blow the account.

If you get better and doing well, then one can increase the account.

Okay. What about my request?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ayesco202(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
BullBearMkt:
...If you like EURJPY, a BUY setup is coming up shortly for almost 50 pips in profit
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
ayesco202:
...sorry no signal (rejection candle) at the level. That is why I did not follow up with the post. Another strategy is now required
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Please can you refer me to some ebooks or sites to improve my skills?

I haven't read any ebooks for a very long time. I still find myself roaming about forexfactory sometimes when I'm bored.

It's someone on nairaland that actually directed me to few threads on forexfactory that pave the way for me. So few people on forexfactory trade exactly the way I do right now, some better than others. Dance method.

Right now, I can trade almost any system and be profitable, coz it's not about the system but about the trader, of course, good system will help you.

My mentor "Of course, he doesn't know me lol" on there "forexfactory" average close to 200% a month, withdraw every month and start over again. This alone is unbelievable to a lot of people.

let say I'm a level 2 trader, doing little good, yeah? he was at that same level in 2010. So imagine now in 2018 shocked

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ayesco202(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...sorry no signal (rejection candle) at the level. That is why I did not follow up with the post. Another strategy is now required
grin grin grin grin grin
It might still rise anytime soon. No probz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:

I haven't read any ebooks for a very long time. I still find myself roaming about forexfactory sometimes when I'm bored.

It's someone on nairaland that actually directed me to few threads on forexfactory that pave the way for me. So few people on forexfactory trade exactly the way I do right now, some better than others. Dance method.

Right now, I can trade almost any system and be profitable, coz it's not about the system but about the trader, of course, good system will help you.

My mentor "Of course, he doesn't know me lol" on there "forexfactory" average close to 200% a month, withdraw every month and start over again. This alone is unbelievable to a lot of people.

let say I'm a level 2 trader, doing little good, yeah? he was at that same level in 2010. So imagine now in 2018 shocked

Kindly direct me to the relevant threads. 2019 is my year. It begins with you. What happened is its been a while I traded so I need to oil myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Kindly direct me to the relevant threads. 2019 is my year. It begins with you. What happened is its been a while I traded so I need to oil myself.
Example of what the guy I call my mentor can do.

The $200 live account was a training account, he took few of us to team viewer for the training but I could attend due to some family issues. I have messaged him again that I want some training to fine tune my trading, he said he doesn't have time, that he will add me to his list, whenever he wants to do free training again, he will message me (screenshot prove attached).

The other large account is one of his normal account.

kayc0:
Boss.. I'm a newbe..I need a mentor on this.. I want my 2019 to be spectacular please. I'm ready to learn

Hello sir, if you are very new, you need to go through https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex first, to learn what forex is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
update on oyel trade. price continues stay below the doted green line is an assurance that price gona fall like a rain soon.

still an opportunity to Sell for trader not yet in the trade

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
Example of what the guy I call my mentor can do.

The $200 live account was a training account, he took few of us to team viewer for the training but I could attend due to some family issues. I have messaged him again that I want some training to fine tune my trading, he said he doesn't have time, that he will add me to his list, whenever he wants to do free training again, he will message me (screenshot prove attached).

The other large account is one of his normal account.

Hello sir, if you are very new, you need to go through https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex first, to learn what forex is all about.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
priceaction:

No hard feelings but this account is a demo na. See the pattern of that number. Didn't he show you the real live account or he just sent this one? I am just curious
Got those from public domain , large order numbers doesn't tell of demo or live account. You're simply guessing.

I attached one that I just took personally from live account and global prime company is fairly new compare to other brokers out there.

I'm open to suggestion if you bring something concrete to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
Got those from public domain , large order numbers doesn't tell of demo or live account. You're simply guessing.

I attached one that I just took personally from live account and global prime company is fairly new compare to other brokers out there.

I'm open to suggestion if you bring something concrete to the table.

you are absolutely right, am mistaking demo account number with ticket number. I will re edit that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
This guy trade close to what I do ( on forexfactory) BUT very aggressive, I personally can't trade that aggressive and unprotected because my heart will be pounding. It's not about the money, more like he put himself in dangerous place a lot of times.

He just started the account on Monday with $1200 deposit. He probably knows what he's doing but his style is very aggressive for me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Tunderr:
This guy trade close to what I do ( on forexfactory) BUT very aggressive, I personally can't trade that aggressive and unprotected because my heart will be pounding. It's not about the money, more like he put himself in dangerous place a lot of times.

He just started the account on Monday with $1200 deposit. He probably knows what he's doing but his style is very aggressive for me.

looks like an EA to me, but over 15 trades per day without sl is crazy but few pips here and there. Some traders are just doing that for fun and still make good money from that. Me , o i don try this kain trade before , i never succeeded past a month.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by dominicnuel1: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Just got a new phone to use in learning forex l, dis forex na me n dem. Since 2010 DAT I want to learn till now no money to buy better device bt next year by d grace of God na me n dem.

2019........ time to learn n trade forex

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
another crazy guy,,,$100 to $10000 in 2 months

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by samuelkanu: 1:59am On Dec 21, 2018
priceaction:
another crazy guy,,,$100 to $10000 in 2 months
Is this not that guy that is creating some issues on ff by calling davitt out. Very funny bloke

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2018
DivinePips123:
The spreads are not that bad. Still very okay. Thanks brodaly.
Went through just now and it seems you don't use stop loss. Am I right?

I don't support not protecting assets.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by DivinePips123: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Mental stop loss. I have heard stories of stop loss hunting by some brokers. If you check my win rate (which is currently at 78%), there is a 22% loss. They are the trades closed at mental stop loss.
teemy:

Went through just now and it seems you don't use stop loss. Am I right?

I don't support not protecting assets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.