Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192968 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

looking for a down day on GOLD too

SPOT GOLD(DAILY/15MIN) jumped off the symmetry triangle cliff, rolled and got killed to the downside from
1,345.67 to 1,327.5 (18 pips , very big pips on spot gold as minimum point per pip is 5)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

USDJPY going to hit a brickwall for a little push down

The DAILY ran into a brickwall @11,049.48 (48 pips)

*Didnt trade any of the 3 so made zero pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
priceaction:

Funny dude e be. Just photoshopping up and dawn, showing market pairs spreads on phone/tabs up and dawn. So from that tab/phone he made 1000 pips? Even we that trades on PC still can't access all pairs well talk less of phone screen. Bullshit grin

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Futureinvestors:

The fact that you couldn't do doesn't mean it can't be done.
You just don't know how...
While you're staring at your Daily candle waiting for 200pips from a pair I would have scalped 500pips out it...
No pair takes a one-way trend.

You can check on FXTM if all the instruments are not offered.
Sadly so called pro, you don't even know where to find and add pairs to your trade on your phone, tab or pc.

Funny enough as you can see from the attached photoshopped file, my tab is bigger than your pc.

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.

Mteeeeewwww
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Futureinvestors:

While you're staring at your Daily candle waiting for 200pips from a pair I would have scalped 500pips out it...

Sadly so called pro, you don't even know where to find and add pairs to your trade on your phone, tab or pc.

Funny enough as you can see from the attached photoshopped file, my tab is bigger than your pc.

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.

Let it rest bro, you are here to pitch to us all.
All you have to do is to prove all their statements wrong.
we are all trying to make money and not pick a fight.
lets all keep calm and make the money!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Futureinvestors:
Critics please don't attack us...

Over +1,000Pips on Trades Executed Feb 1st, 2018.

GET 1,000++ PIPS Premium Signals for FREE
We trade Forex Majors & Minors, CFDs, Indices, Spot Metals, etc.
Join on Telegram: https:///Thief
------''----''----
We offer also over ++3,000Pips VIP Signals via SMS 2ur phones 4just $55/monthly. Contact us on Telegram/Twitter @Scam

You this fruad,
What are you still looking for?
Go get a life, you know nothing about forex.

Note to all,:
Beware of scums like this,
This lowlife has nothing to offer,
Just another greedy lazy ass trying to rip off people from their hard earned money.

Once again, be warned!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2018
priceaction:

Funny dude e be. Just photoshopping up and dawn, showing market pairs spreads on phone/tabs up and dawn. So from that tab/phone he made 1000 pips? Even we that trades on PC still can't access all pairs well talk less of phone screen. Bullshit grin

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Feshizzy:

You this fruad,

Note to all,:
Just another greedy lazy ass trying to rip off people from their hard earned money.

Keep cussing I can see your frustration has made u humble indeed.

I'll just pass...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Tundoo: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Feshizzy:

You this fruad,

Note to all,:

Wow, I would say this is a bit harsh. But there should be something that led to your reply here obviously, points and warning noted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Futureinvestors:

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.

Lol, keep hunting, eh?. All na hustling. And point of correction, I am not a pro grin....
But alll I can see from your chat is gambling without stop loss on a demo or sorry, I mean live. I think I have passed that level. Well, I must commend you for even posting something this time.
By the way, I thought you said you are making 1000pips everyday scalping multiple pairs simultaneously according to yourself, but I can't see 900 pips from what you made from this week alone talk less of a day, and according to your signals( not even corresponding to what u have on chat) and now all I can see is a swing trades or mid term trading and holding for hours on just 1 or 2 pairs per day? Or swaps are part of scalping again grin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Guys no need to argue with him. He's just spamming this thread. I suggest we all report any of his advert post. and put these numbers; 6, 8, 9, 13, 16, 18, 22.

As the reason for reporting his post, the moderator will delete his post. So need to fight or argue with him. Just report all his advert post and put those numbers.

His post will be deleted. Majority carries the vote. We shouldn't allow him rip and steal newbies money. Coz that's what he is planning to do and shame on him.

priceaction:

Lol, keep hunting, eh?. All na hustling. And point of correction, I am not a pro grin....
But alll I can see from your chat is gambling without stop loss on a demo or sorry, I mean live. I think I have passed that level. Well, I must commend you for even posting something this time.
By the way, I thought you said you are making 1000pips everyday scalping multiple pairs simultaneously according to yourself, but I can't see 900 pips from what you made from this week alone talk less of a day, and according to your signals( not even corresponding to what u have on chat) and now all I can see is a swing trades or mid term trading and holding for hours on just 1 or 2 pairs per day? Or swaps are part of scalping again grin?

Feshizzy:

You this fruad,

Note to all,:

priceaction:

Mteeeeewwww

beejaay:

you make over a 1000pips within two days and still you want peoples money??if you make so much pips you should be a billionaire by now...to top it, you asked not to be criticised....una sabi lie sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

Let it rest bro, you are here to pitch to us all. All you have to do is to prove all their statements wrong. we are all trying to make money and not pick a fight. lets all keep calm and make the money!
I think you are right Bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ncpat(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Looking for a reason to buy on BITCOIN 4HR/5MINS TF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Trading idea..
CADJYP: Weekly and daily
Bias: Long (If support holds)

Wishing every one a pipful week ahead

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
teejaysmarty1:
Looking for a reason to buy on BITCOIN 4HR/5MINS TF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
ncpat:
I`m back for good

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/f100/2410983

Good job . What are the conditions to withdraw your money? what trades you have to complete?? as I know forexchief gives $100 bonus. So you doubled it, what you have to do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shevychen2:

By stacking into the direction right? Messes up my VaR and you can easily end with a net loss when a sudden retracement hits. Kudos to anyone that can consistently do it.

What’s VaR?

There’s a way to go about it to be somewhat successful, obviously one has to know what he/she is doing. Stack only when there is a trend in place. It’s all about risk control for me personally, entry with tight and minimum risk and leaving profit to run.

Before stacking newer entries, last entry usually goes to breakeven.

The advantage is that , if the trend doesn’t move/continue in one direction, you don’t have new entries. So as the market is moving, you are stacking new entries in the right direction, if market stop moving you stop with the new entry.

Of course it’s easier said than done and definitely not for noob traders. It could be done as I have seen few do it and I’m working on getting it done.

Ps: Sudden retracement hits; it's a 50/50 thing ... it could as well be sudden break-out in ones favour. We just tend to notice the ones that is working against us / we don't talk about the ones that break away into a lot of extra pips in our favour.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shevychen2:

By stacking into the direction right? Messes up my VaR and you can easily end with a net loss when a sudden retracement hits. Kudos to anyone that can consistently do it.

It's not for everybody, I know. As you might be very comfortable with what you are doing and make a lot of money from it. Why change something that is not broken.

Do you trade strictly on daily & upward?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stopped out on Nzd/Jpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ncpat(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tunderr:

Good job . What are the conditions to withdraw your money? what trades you have to complete?? as I know forexchief gives $100 bonus. So you doubled it, what you have to do?
I'm thinking of opening my account than trading for someone because I'm required to execute 45pips before I can make withdrawal and from my calculation, I have just executed only 1.65 pips that means I can even take that account to $4,000 and I can only withdraw $100 only. So monkey dey work bamboo dey chop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2018
Greetings to the house!

Looking for excuses to buy these pairs on 4HR/1HR TF using the WEEKLY TF

1. AUDUSD
2. AUDCAD
3. SPOT GOLD
4. NASDAQ

Looking for a reason to short this pair on 4HR/1HR TF using the WEEKLY TF

1. EURNZD

lets do this!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2018
ncpat:
I'm thinking of opening my account than trading for someone because I'm required to execute 45pips before I can make withdrawal and from my calculation, I have just executed only 1.65 pips that means I can even take that account to $4,000 and I can only withdraw $100 only. So monkey dey work bamboo dey chop.

I don't understand this , I'm required to execute 45pips before I can make withdrawal.
You need to make 45 pips profit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 3:16am On Feb 05, 2018
USD/JPY and USD/CAD looks interesting for sell. Out of G/Cad.

Anyone looking at CAD/JPY? I need to find how yearly chart looks like... The monthly chart looks like a serious sell off is brewing
, some 600 - 1000pips in the making.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2018
redsox11:
USD/JPY and USD/CAD looks interesting for sell. Out of G/Cad.

Anyone looking at CAD/JPY? I need to find how yearly chart looks like... The monthly chart looks like a serious sell off is brewing
, some 600 - 1000pips in the making.

my CADJPY DAILY analysis -: I am looking for a reason to buy TODAY.

my CADJPY YEARLY analysis :- You are spot on with the downside.it is brewing to sell but mine will be ready for a sell on the next candlestick
(probably 2019).
* i have got no analysis on the monthly as it stands.

*Attached is the yearly chart.
Cheers!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2018
redsox11:

It's not for everybody, I know. As you might be very comfortable with what you are doing and make a lot of money from it. Why change something that is not broken.

Do you trade strictly on daily & upward?

Daily 80% of the time but can step down to as low as hourly to find retracements if I miss a move. VaR means value at risk (not just what your stop loss risk is). It is an important metric that also affects your Risk Stability. All parts of what savvy investors look at as elements of a traders money management. Industry standard for VaR is that it should be below 20% at all times.

I have added into trades on level breakouts in my direction three times. It worked nicely once, turned a winning collection of trades to losers the other times because the break wasn't sustained. My VaR also shot up from around 8-12% to >30% so yeah..Not to mention that it gives off the impression that you are doing some form of grid trading to anyone that looks at your history (and investors hate grid trading even more than scalping). Additionally, I don't think it is for people that are happy with 5-20% ROI in a month. So if a trader has a healthy 5-6 figure account and is managing another even bigger 6 figure to 7 figures in AuM, where the investors are watching keenly, I don't think the risk is worth it.. But like you said, anyone that works!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TheShootist(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Trade Call
Long Aud/Cad @market Sl: 0.98361 Tp 1: 0.99140 Tp 2: 0.99645
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Futureinvestors:

So I'll just waka pass.
Good night.
@Futureinvestors, I completely respect your analysis etc, but looking at all your previous posts, do you want me to belief that with Ichimoku Cloud analysis, you've never had any loss? That looks really good to be true. You must be toooo goood @ it
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Shevychen2:

Daily 80% of the time but can step down to as low as hourly to find retracements if I miss a move. VaR means value at risk (not just what your stop loss risk is). It is an important metric that also affects your Risk Stability. All parts of what savvy investors look at as elements of a traders money management. Industry standard for VaR is that it should be below 20% at all times.

I looked up VaR, thanks. Daily is pretty stable and gives you ample time to plan your trades. I personally won't trade off it directly because of large SL. I'll usually enter daily/weekly TF with 20-30pips stop loss, 40pips max. But need to allow profit run because trades are taking off daily/weekly time-frame.

Shevychen2:

I have added into trades on level breakouts in my direction three times. It worked nicely once, turned a winning collection of trades to losers the other times because the break wasn't sustained.

That shouldn't happen often with proper trade management, applying breakeven stops.

Shevychen2:

Additionally, I don't think it is for people that are happy with 5-20% ROI in a month. So if a trader has a healthy 5-6 figure account and is managing another even bigger 6 figure to 7 figures in AuM, where the investors are watching keenly, I don't think the risk is worth it.. But like you said, anyone that works!

Can't argue with you there , this is about pushing boundaries for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

my CADJPY DAILY analysis -: I am looking for a reason to buy TODAY.

my CADJPY YEARLY analysis :- You are spot on with the downside.it is brewing to sell but mine will be ready for a sell on the next candlestick
(probably 2019).
* i have got no analysis on the monthly as it stands.

*Attached is the yearly chart.
Cheers!

Muchas gracias for the yearly chart. I think it's too far off, if it's possible to post 3month and 6month chart, if that's available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.