Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (196303 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
priceaction:
thought as much @LMAX

Which broker do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
SayDeeJay:

I hail o. Your trading style is just too complex for me to even know what is going on.
Yes sir, what kind of trader are you? Day trader or Swing?

What style? Technical or Fundamental?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

Which broker do you use?
Currently only tickmill. Left pepperstone few weeks back because they are nothing but bucket shop now. Am building an account, when I am done I will likely try lmax or other good, advance brokers where I can withdrawal big money at will without any problem. What's the minimum for lmax?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
priceaction:

Currently only tickmill. Left pepperstone few weeks back because they are nothing but bucket shop now. Am building an account, when I am done I will likely try lmax or other good, advance brokers where I can withdrawal big money at will without any problem. What's the minimum for lmax?

Yea, most brokers are thieves. the advantage of LMAX is that you are not trading against any broker, just your fellow traders around the globe
and they only take little commission on each trade . Also with the best spread i have come across. You will have minimum of 10k either in dollars or
pounds for Account opening.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

AUDCAD WEEKLY/4HR to the upside.

The CAD news @ half one is watchful.

CAD news in 13mins. either we keep up or tumble down.

Cashed in on the news(very dangerous ) @ 80 points

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
teejaysmarty1:

Yea, most brokers are thieves. the advantage of LMAX is that you are not trading against any broker, just your fellow traders around the globe
and they only take little commission on each trade . Also with the best spread i have come across. You will have minimum of 10k either in dollars or
pounds for Account opening.
Yes, thanks bro seen it already. The spread is cool too because of my eursd and cable short term trading. Hopefully I will trade with them in the nearest future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good evening gentlemen, I desire to partner with someone who has a large forex account. In good faith I will drop a 200 pips forex alert on Monday. When the 200pips is obtained, the person can remit #15000 so I can get an Android phone so we can then make more money in forex.

My current phone is faulty at the moment. Let me know so we can proceed to make money in forex together this year. Its our year of financial upliftment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Check this out. Assuming you trade it with a lotsize equivalence of $1 you will make $200 which is equivalent to #68,000 at current Perfect Money exchange rate of #340/$.

You pay me #15,000 to get an Android phone, keep balance of #53,000 for yourself.

I buy the Android phone which will enable me to further assist you in your financial exploits. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Onyiye0691: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Check this out. Assuming you trade it with a lotsize equivalence of $1 you will make $200 which is equivalent to #68,000 at current Perfect Money exchange rate of #340/$.

You pay me #15,000 to get an Android phone, keep balance of #53,000 for yourself.

I buy the Android phone which will enable me to further assist you in your financial exploits. You have nothing to lose.

How can we talk.. Message me at onyiyechi0691@gmail.com

Am interested
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Onyiye0691: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Or drop your contact.. I will call you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Onyiye0691:

How can we talk.. Message me at onyiyechi0691@gmail.com

Am interested

Do you have a forex account funded at the moment Sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Onyiye0691: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Do you have a forex account funded at the moment Sir?

Yea... New to it though.. But funded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Onyiye0691:

Or drop your contact.. I will call you

Seen?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Onyiye0691: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Seen?
..yea
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
priceaction:

Yes, thanks bro seen it already. The spread is cool too because of my eursd and cable short term trading. Hopefully I will trade with them in the nearest future.

You welcome Boss!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Last 2 trades for the week.
DAX and FTSE on ATR.

Happy weekend guys!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
How can someone claim to make more than 2000+ , with all his trades hitting profit BUT still wants your $50 subscription?? If you fall for his then you deserve to be parted with your money.

I'm thinking he is a thief, fraud and all... But not so much right now, I think he's suffering from grandiose delusional disorder.

Post reported for removal. ( 6, 8, 9, 13, 16, 18, 22 )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by saltoasis: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Tunderr:
How can someone claim to make more than 2000+ , with all his trades hitting profit BUT still wants your $50 subscription?? If you fall for his then you deserve to be parted with your money.

I'm thinking he is a thief, fraud and all... But not so much right now, I think he's suffering from grandiose delusional disorder.

Post reported for removal. ( 6, 8, 9, 13, 16, 18, 22 )
A bi o? Whenever I see people talking like that I pick race.
Leaning still remains the best and only route to succeed in FX. Many are looking for short cuts.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
trading breakouts these days can break your heart. #eurusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
mrikay:
trading breakouts these days can break your heart. #eurusd
True. I don't know may be u use indicator, but if u can get good monthly/weekly/daily support resistance line indicator,( that's what I use), it may make a difference in your analysis . I found that many price levels broke out to touch those lines or close to it as u know and just always revert from those areas to continue the major trends already established. That is what most of the time always create fake breakouts. I am not with my laptop i would have given some outputs of some of my trades from those levels. I will try that this week if chanced. Some happen before major news while you think it is forming pin or something related, but alas, it reverts. Just a little patience matters especially when major euro session news has gone .
I always surprised these days that I have to start monitoring them from my 1min chat. (You want to make less mistakes in fx, just study and get good tool to study what start a trend just from a minute by back testing). You will have good RR .
But I was bitter many times because I always go out faster ( like 20-40) pips and close my laptop. But when I get back to my chart, it might have moved up to 100+pips to fulfill its daily ATR in the long run. It has happened severally on cable and eurusd , only pairs that i trade,this year alone and it will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2018
OIL ATR @ 6044.12 ish area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by klassd(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
tomdon:

1. Download meta4 from google play store
Meta4 is one of the few apps on which you can trade forex.

2. Go to hotforex website and register, then create either demo or live account. You'll be given some login details via your email.
Hotforex is one of the best brokers in the world.

3. Go back to meta 4 and log in with the details hotforex gave you.

4. Fund your hotforex account via gtb or zenith bank.

5. Start trading with the money you deposited making profit or loss.

6. If you make profit, you can transfer your sweet profit to your bank account.

Those are the steps basically to register not the fundamental concept of forex trading. You can get some better help on that on baby pips .com
DM me to hold your hand and put you through

good morning, please can I send you a pm? I'm new here I just downloaded the app on play store and signed up on hotforex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
priceaction:

I am not with my laptop i would have given some outputs of some of my trades from those levels. I will try that this week if chanced.

Pls try sir.... Will be much appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
they are all shouting sell eurjpy.... Maybe I should do the opposite?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
mrikay:

Pls try sir.... Will be much appreciated.
ok bro, just give me some hours. By the way what type of trader are u so that i can put some input , analyse and reason towards your trading style..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
ALERT:

GBPAUD buystop @ 1.7700
Stop Loss @ 1.7600
Target @ 1.7900
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
GBPAUD DAILY bounce up around 17,621.22
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
1 trade left on U/jpy. Scouting U/C. Was out breakeven the last time. Moving with the flow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
To show the breakeven trades on Usd/Cad . Was only good for measly 50pips sad
Good I set it to breakeven.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
priceaction:

ok bro, just give me some hours. By the way what type of trader are u so that i can put some input , analyse and reason towards your trading style..

I feel safer when the trade lasts a few days... But i also use h4 charts...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ascend: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
This Indicator gives audible alert when a manually drawn trend line is touched, broken. you don’t have to sit and wait for your trend line to be broken, immediately you hear the alert, you know it’s done then you enter or exit your trade as the case may be.

one of the shortcomings of most trend line indicator you fine online arbitrarily draw the trend line themselves, and surprisingly it repaints as the market continues to move unlike a manually drawn one that stays put whenever you restart mt4.

Trend line is a perception thing and it’s unique to separate individual. Three traders can draw three different trend line on a single chart depending on their perception and the way they see it.
The alert can be made to be an ea if you want, it will place a trade when your manually drawn trend line is touched, broken or rebound

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.