Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194021 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
tywoyoung:
Thanks for this brief, can you please advise me on brokers that can accept $200 on ECN account type.
Quiet few good ones, try some Australia, UK and probably Japan based brokers like rakuten securities. You can use www.100forexbrokers.com to narrow your search, then if you care about spreads, use https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and "check" include commission by upper right, because some good brokers have average less spread but their commissions are worrisome. Hope it helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi guys smiley , i see not much has really happened here... but a lot is happening in the market so why the dryness is it that there are no nigerian traders trading regularly and profitably or they would rather be active in forexfactory ? The truth is , trading could be boring especially when you are a swing or long term trader of which i find myself in that category. so lets make these community active guys.

This is what i will do and this message is only for new traders and struggling traders who wants a trading partner they can learn and grow with, so experienced traders and pros, ignore us grin grin. i am going to share a trading strategy here and after wards we will use these strategy to be dropping alerts here together using charts based on the strategy to explain why the trade was entered... i pray you guys can learn fast and catch it so as to ask questions where you are not clear while i am still active here cos i wont be active here after a while due to some assignments .

if i can get 10 followers to like this post which signifies your consent , we will start !

cheers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
pinbar:
Hi guys smiley , i see not much has really happened here... but a lot is happening in the market so why the dryness is it that there are no nigerian traders trading regularly and profitably or they would rather be active in forexfactory ? The truth is , trading could be boring especially when you are a swing or long term trader of which i find myself in that category. so lets make these community active guys.

This is what i will do and this message is for only new traders and struggling traders who wants a trading partner they can learn and grow with, so experienced traders and pros, ignore us grin grin. i am going to share a trading strategy here and after wards we will use these strategy to be dropping alerts here together using charts based on the strategy to explain why the trade was entered... i pray you guys can learn fast and catch it so as to ask questions where you are not clear while i am still active here cos i wont be active here after a while due to some assignments .

if i can get 10 followers to like this post which signifies your consent , we will start !

cheers.

Carry on bro..we are with you.. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trade im stalking: GBPCHF/UJ/EJ

Trade im babysitting: EURAUD

Trades closed: EJ/UJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
GBPCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
pinbar:

This is what i will do and this message is only for new traders and struggling traders who wants a trading partner they can learn and grow with, so experienced traders and pros, ignore us grin grin. i am going to share a trading strategy here and after wards we will use these strategy to be dropping alerts here together using charts based on the strategy to explain why the trade was entered... i pray you guys can learn fast and catch it so as to ask questions where you are not clear while i am still active here cos i wont be active here after a while due to some assignments .

cheers.

The main reason behind me doing this is to get you guys to be active here. i perceive strongly that a lot of people are not making money but blowing their accounts . So why on earth would one be interested in dropping alerts when there is no head way hence i decided to put whoever may be interested through . Like i had told some guys i had tutored , i was once a struggling trader having blown accounts and gave up... i met someone who had no relationship with me before, this guy held me by the hand and showed me the way, he monitored my progress until i moved from crawling to walking. He told me to keep on by my self that soon enough, by myself i will move from walking to running and then flying. This process took months, I was always wondering why i deserved to have been paid so much attention because i didnt give him a dime, at the end he told me to pay it forward. Though i have not started flying but i am definitely not walking slowly grin . I have been paying it forward and will keep paying it forward. Having said that, this is one of the ways i can pay it forward . When you move from crawling to walking.... pay it forward.

We start this weekend.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
ALERT !

SELL GU @ 1.4000
SL 1.4100
TP OPEN

APPLY SOUND MONEY MANAGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2018
In my own opinion.

Ever since pipbasketing left this thread, it has been abandoned.

"This is Nigeria for you, when they see you are progressing they will try their best to stop you and if they cant they will make sure no body benefit from you or your knowledge"

This is what they did to pipbasketing. So let's all suffer it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2018
tywoyoung, i believe priceaction has answered your question.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by tywoyoung: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2018
priceaction:

Quiet few good ones, try some Australia, UK and probably Japan based brokers like rakuten securities. You can use www.100forexbrokers.com to narrow your search, then if you care about spreads, use https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and "check" include commission by upper right, because some good brokers have average less spread but their commissions are worrisome. Hope it helps.
thanks. God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
In my own opinion.

Ever since pipbasketing left this thread, it has been abandoned.

"This is Nigeria for you, when they see you are progressing they will try their best to stop you and if they cant they will make sure no body benefit from you or your knowledge"

This is what they did to pipbasketing. So let's all suffer it.
Lol, if pipsbasketings shows up again and continue his old posting, they will crawl out again and attack. Since that last drama, did you see any of them posting? I doubt.Someone was asking me to give him my full strategy on my 12hr offline chart that was giving me good pips then, I was skeptical because he was suspected to be more of marketer than trader. Since then he has been attacking me openly with lots of nonsense but many people won't know what really happened. That's the case also of pipbasketings. He left , came back with new moniker and left again.
Personally, I believe there are good traders here and many are not small boy that can take unprovocative insults like that. Many even have huge account, and just see it as fun to interact as an African.
So they are likely active where they will interact without being insulted. That's just a simple truth unless we are deceiving our selves. But if you fall into that category, please just let it pass and just do your thing here without looking face.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by sweetveek(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
helooo house.... pls anybody will to teach me anything about this forex......i don't mind learning it 4 1year or more.... but just tell me what and what i need to learn first and website to start a demo account plsssssss.........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by goodboy744(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is it just me or did eur jpy refuse to move this week
Hey guys am a forex trader there is an on going traning at 200$ if your interested feel free to hit me up whatsapp only i reapet only
+2348103650702
Oh we also have our paid signal group @120$ on 1st month 500 $ for subsequent months
Aidos

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
pinbar:
ALERT !

SELL GU @ 1.4000
SL 1.4100
TP OPEN

APPLY SOUND MONEY MANAGEMENT

SL HIT!

Stay tuned for my write up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Darkpal: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
pinbar:

SL HIT!

Anxiously waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fxtee(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
pinbar:

SL HIT!

Ok, waiting!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 1:41am On Apr 07, 2018
INTRO

Since what you know in forex is not making money for you, try to follow this lessons with an open mind. Avoid the thought of " i know this already" , " this is too simple, it wont work" , what destroys peoples account more often is not the system but the state of mind of the person behind the system. you have to calm down. You cannot afford to be in a hurry to make money,that is the number one red flag. so here are some things to note

1. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose
2. Patience and Discipline are key , without it, YOU WILL LOOSE

from time to time i will be dropping hint where necessary and you can also follow my telegram channel as well, so much is happening there as per signals and other stuffs( all absolutely free).

So i will be posting charts and numbering them so if you need to call my attention to something on any of the chart, pls do.

I know that this thread is for dropping alerts, pls permit me cos eventually, all we are doing will eventually lead those that will follow this to be dropping alerts as well.

Finally, open your mind and receive !

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2018
i have asked for 2 exercises, its going to be an interactive one, so i want to see your charts without all the fireworks indicators pls smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by bukiii(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2018
tomdon:

1. Download meta4 from google play store
Meta4 is one of the few apps on which you can trade forex.

2. Go to hotforex website and register, then create either demo or live account. You'll be given some login details via your email.
Hotforex is one of the best brokers in the world.

3. Go back to meta 4 and log in with the details hotforex gave you.

4. Fund your hotforex account via gtb or zenith bank.

5. Start trading with the money you deposited making profit or loss.

6. If you make profit, you can transfer your sweet profit to your bank account.

Those are the steps basically to register not the fundamental concept of forex trading. You can get some better help on that on baby pips .com
DM me to hold your hand and put you through
what is the minimum amount I can start with ? Can I DM too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Charts, to motivate others. If you are not sure how to get it , open your indicator folder and click fractal indicator. It will indicate the swings on your charts. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2018
bukiii:
what is the minimum amount I can start with ? Can I DM too

Different company/broker have different minimum account opening balance. Some 200 dollars , some 50 dollars and some 20 dollars.

If you are asking these questions though, you shouldn't be thinking about funding a live account , you should be demo trading for the time.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
pinbar:
INTRO

Since what you know in forex is not making money for you, try to follow this lessons with an open mind. Avoid the thought of " i know this already" , " this is too simple, it wont work" , what destroys peoples account more often is not the system but the state of mind of the person behind the system. you have to calm down. You cannot afford to be in a hurry to make money,that is the number one red flag. so here are some things to note

1. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose
2. Patience and Discipline are key , without it, YOU WILL LOOSE

from time to time i will be dropping hint where necessary and you can also follow my telegram channel as well, so much is happening there as per signals and other stuffs( all absolutely free).

So i will be posting charts and numbering them so if you need to call my attention to something on any of the chart, pls do.

I know that this thread is for dropping alerts, pls permit me cos eventually, all we are doing will eventually lead those that will follow this to be dropping alerts as well.

Finally, open your mind and receive !

Ride on bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
goodboy744:
Is it just me or did eur jpy refuse to move this week
Hey guys am a forex trader there is an on going traning at 200$ if your interested feel free to hit me up whatsapp only i reapet only
+2348103650702
Oh we also have our paid signal group @120$ on 1st month 500 $ for subsequent months
Aidos
Show me some track record, so i can join, or you are one of those looking for free money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:

Different company/broker have different minimum account opening balance. Some 200 dollars , some 50 dollars and some 20 dollars.

If you are asking these questions though, you shouldn't be thinking about funding a live account , you should be demo trading for the time.

Good luck.
They are in a rush to make the $$$ grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
docus:

Ride on bro
He said post chart, this can encourage him to continue , not the ride on you said.

People don't want to put in any work, but they want the glory. I won't be surprise if nobody will do the exercise you mentioned but they want you to carry on. Looking for freebies and someone to spoon-feed them everything.

Note- Docus I'm not necessary referring to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
sweetveek:
helooo house.... pls anybody will to teach me anything about this forex......i don't mind learning it 4 1year or more.... but just tell me what and what i need to learn first and website to start a demo account plsssssss.........
We've got your covered, first go to babypips and learn the basics ... then proceed to forexfactory to find a system, stick to a good one , and don't jump around different systems. A good trader can make most systems work for her/him , a bad trader will take good system but still bad results.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2018
MrFemFem:
FOREX SECRET! FOREX SECRET!! FOREX SECRET!!!
FOREX SECRETS REVEALED
1. FOREX SCALPING ROBOT
Get High Profitable Forex Scalping Robot / EA. It will give you daily profits by scalping Forex strategy.

100% Automatic Trading
High Success Rate (70% to 80%)

If you have tried many Forex robots and got loss then just give a try to my robot I am sure you will be satisfied with my EA.

This Forex robot will work with low balance also, and you can use it with any broker. It will work for MT4 trading system. (Price 5,000 Naira Only)

2. Speedster Forex Ea
I am providing a high success rate Forex EA “Speedster” that will make profitable trades for you

It is a FX scalping Robot, it will take short trades only, and this EA is 100% automatic, It has stop loss (SL) and take profit (TP) feature so you don’t need to do anything, just set it on your Meta Trader Trading Platform (MT4) and watch trading.

Features

Auto Stop Loss and Take Profits

Works on MT4 only
Full Version, No need to renew (Life Time License)
Highly Success Rate
100% Automatic
Scalper EA
Works on All Time Frames
You will Get Free Updates of this Profitable System
$50 Minimum Deposit
Accept all Forex Brokers (Price 4,000 Naira Only)

3. Martingale No Loss Forex Robot Close In Profit:
We are providing Forex Hedging EA Robot that will close your trades in profit only with just mathematical game.
With this EA you can recover your all Forex Losses easily, If you run it with proper money management then you can't loss your money in anyway.
Now you have No need any high education and information to get profits in the FX market and trading, you have just need a computer, internet connection and MT4.
It will work with only MT4 trading platform. (Price 27,000 Naira Only)

4. Profitable Forex System Non Repaints:

The system has been specially designed for scalping intra-day charts and detects reversals in a Zig-Zag indicator, without repainting or back-painting at all.
Amazingly easy to trade
Optional continuation patterns can be displayed
Chart statistics will help you to optimize your trading
It works on every single time frame without fine tuning
It implements a multi-time frame dashboard
The indicator is non-repainting
Based on breakouts and congestion zones of variable lengths, the indicator uses only price action to pick trades and reacts to the market extremely fast. Its winning ratio is around 90%.
A blue arrow is a bullish formation and you should buy
A red arrow is a bearish formation and you should sell
Sometimes you will bump into losing trades, which are almost always caused by sudden spike bars with long wicks against the trade direction. Because volatility decreases as you go up in time frames, trading H1 and H4 charts will yield the best results.

Platform: Metatrader4
Currency pairs: All
Trading Time: London session
Timeframe: Any

You will also get a PDF Instructions File with this FX system. (Price 3,500 Naira Only)

5. Forex Win Strategy Template And Indicator:

Now new forex traders can also win in the forex trading by my this FX win Profitable Strategy Template + Indicator, My system will tell you when and where you should trade. This is a highly profitable and simple to use forex strategy.

It comes with a Video Tutorial how to set up the indicators and template.

There is no need for prior knowledge in forex, markets or finances to use this strategy effectively. Anyone who can use a computer can use it. You can use this strategy on any type of Forex platform.

Best for Forex Scalpers to Scalping for Day Trading / Short Trades.

Order this FX Strategy System and Start Trading for Profits

This FX System work good in sideways market also.

You will get one Forex Template and 2 Indicators with this system.

The Small Circle appears on Chart as Trade Signal. (Price 3,500 Naira Only)

6. Forex Loss Cover Strategy Template And Indicators:

If you have loosed money in Forex Trading and still losing trades then it is time to cover your all losses with my Great Strategy, It is a very simple, easy, accurate and high profitable method and it is easy to install on your MT4 (Meta Trader).

Accuracy 75 to 90%
Non Repainted Entry Signal
First Arrow may repaint, but you must always wait until the 2nd arrows.
Indicator will give you Alert when the 2nd Green or Red Arrow appears.
Use divergence and new RSI indicator
Red dot indicator can predict big movements.
Multiple Time Frames Best Forex Strategy.
Works on Meta Trader 4 or MT4
You can double your profits in less than 24 hour by using this best forex strategy.
(Price 4,000 Naira Only)

Interested? Then Call/WhatsApp me on: 0-8-1-3-7-8-7-5-4-5-8.
Thanks.

Wow can i buy more than 1? i'll like to give some friends too. you are far too kind, selling so good system for give a way price.
Thanks for showing us the way.

** sarcasm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2018
wickyyolo:
Happy New Year. grin

I hope someone ate this one too.

Let me run back to my cave before some people call for my head.

Good luck!
Blind leading the blind . When are you going to stop deceiving yourself ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by sweetveek(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:
We've got your covered, first go to babypips and learn the basics ... then proceed to forexfactory to find a system, stick to a good one , and don't jump around different systems. A good trader can make most systems work for her/him , a bad trader will take good system but still bad results.
can u recommend a system for me.... pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wickyyolo: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:

Why you hating ?

If you had a bad week you better go and cool off.

If you want to see my trading account statement I'm open to show you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wickyyolo: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tunderr:

While you were losing your Equity. SOME of us were still scalping Good.

Let me leave you to your sorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.