Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,169 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193786 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fxtee(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
pinbar:
i mentioned this trade call on my channel, it was strictly based on this strategy
Hi pinbar, am lost here o... after identifying swing high and low, how do I trade it? I mean how do I identify entry point, exit point and TP.
Sorry for my amateur questions o... am still a learner!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
fxtee:

Hi pinbar, am lost here o... after identifying swing high and low , how do I trade it? I mean how do I identify entry point, exit point and TP.

Put up a chart, let me see your swing points , also let me see you identify trend . I will answer your question later today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hi traders in the house, newbie here. Been going Tru babypips and getting good stuff. But I really need to learn dis trading from the experienced traders in this house. Hoping any of the gurus here will be willing to give me study materials, mentor me and teach me a legit strategy. Somebody help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
HOPE I got this @ pinbar.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jlovin:
HOPE I got this @ pinbar.

You missed some points , will give you 60% smiley

Let me explain the reason behind my swing points.... you have to be in tune with the current market conditions, it helps in bailing out of a bad trade soon enough, sometimes it maybe the market about going into sideways movement. So instead of you tying down your margin for a trade that is devoid of momentum at that period, you can bail out and scan for other setups

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
did i just see fxisreal now shocked shocked shocked

Great to see you boss cheesy

Around year 2010 or so when you were active and posting those amazing charts, i was following and trying to be like you, then came Natruetalk who had similar style and yes natruetalk was also amazing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

My sister, yes am new i agree. I just joined forex, 2 minutes ago.

Please let me be, I carry God name beg you.

You misconstrued my post. I wasn’t referring to you, I mean generally when we start out on our forex journey , we can not always tell what is hoax and what’s not.

It’s with experience and later on, you can tell the difference and not get carried away with fancy indicators or stories of overnight riches.

comprende.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
fxtee:

Hi pinbar, am lost here o... after identifying swing high and low, how do I trade it? I mean how do I identify entry point, exit point and TP.

Try and study my chart number 4 again, the entries were the once i indicated with an arrow. I will answer the questions again...

Ques : How do i trade it ?
Ans : Once you put up your trend line, have it hinged at a specific point, it could be a swing point, it could be in space, does not matter. just make sure the trend line you are drawing is not too steep otherwise you may be taken out of a profitable trade early, pull the right end of the trend line to pass through the last swing point as per how i have defined swing point for you, then observe price action. If price breaks the trendline , wait for a new candle to open and close without zooming back to the trend line and touching it, then open your new trade

Ques : Exit point
Ans : many ways , you could place your sl at the most current major swing point or you wait for price to give you an opposite signal, whichever happens first

Ques : TP
Ans : This type of strategy can make you maximize your profit, meaning so far the trend is not broken , keep trailing till you get stopped out. By trailing i mean moving your stop to the last swing point as per our definition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Well I don't quite get it. Hope you'll throw more light soon.
pinbar:

You missed some points , will give you 60% smiley

Let me explain the reason behind my swing points.... you have to be in tune with the current market conditions, it helps in bailing out of a bad trade soon enough, sometimes it maybe the market about going into sideways movement. So instead of you tying down your margin for a trade that is devoid of momentum at that period, you can bail out and scan for other setups
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jlovin:
Well I don't quite get it. Hope you'll throw more light soon.

will need you to be more specific in your question, if it has to do with identifying swing point, study my chart number 2 again , i explained on the chart.

A candle that is higher than 2 candles before and after it is a swing point, same goes for a candle that is lower than 2 candles before and after it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
The strategy gives a sell trade alert for this pair(GBPCAD)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fxtee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
pinbar:

Try and study my chart number 4 again, the entries were the once i indicated with an arrow. I will answer the questions again...

Ques : How do i trade it ?
Ans : Once you put up your trend line, have it hinged at a specific point, it could be a swing point, it could be in space, does not matter. just make sure the trend line you are drawing is not too steep otherwise you may be taken out of a profitable trade early, pull the right end of the trend line to pass through the last swing point as per how i have defined swing point for you, then observe price action. If price breaks the trendline , wait for a new candle to open and close without zooming back to the trend line and touching it, then open your new trade

Ques : Exit point
Ans : many ways , you could place your sl at the most current major swing point or you wait for price to give you an opposite signal, whichever happens first

Ques : TP
Ans : This type of strategy can make you maximize your profit, meaning so far the trend is not broken , keep trailing till you get stopped out. By trailing i mean moving your stop to the last swing point as per our definition

Thanks, later tonight I will try it out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
I was confused on how to draw the trend line but after reading your post severally with the charts, it's clearer to me now.
pinbar:

will need you to be more specific in your question, if it has to do with identifying swing point, study my chart number 2 again , i explained on the chart.

A candle that is higher than 2 candles before and after it is a swing point, same goes for a candle that is lower than 2 candles before and after it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Let me know how I do @pinbar

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
For those that are learning and following, study and ask questions, if all is clear, start posting charts and alerts. Dont be scared of the trade going the other way.

Quick note on money management , Dont take more than a trade per time for a start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jlovin:

i will address those charts one by one, stay tuned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jlovin:

study the notes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jlovin:

you seem hungry for knowledge, follow my channel on my signature, so you dont miss out on any thought i post either here or on the channel. For avoidance of doubt, it is free. Freely have i received, freely will i give.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Getting clearer. Thanks for the tips. Very helpful.
pinbar:

study the notes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by nennin(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greetings to you all, it has been a wonderful time been together. I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone of us especially people like pipsbasketings, BullBearMkt, priceaction, redsox11,currentprice, jline, wamiikechukwu, pinbar and many others i can't remember. I want to say thanks for all the encouragement in the past and present, your encouragement really caused a great change in my life, i say may the almighty God bless you all. My phone has been disturbing me making it unable for me to post some of my setups to show my progress so far.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by nennin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
There is this guy am following on his telegram channel is really doing a great job i can replace him in the absence of pipsbasketings because he is really doing well and i love that newbies and pro in the house can take a look, here is his link https:///ElemoshoTradingDesk/76
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2018
hello and nice seeing instructors keeping up the good work. a great week to y'all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Wishing everyone a pipful week ahead..
Plan your trade, trade your plan.

@pinbar Much respect to you.
You doing a great job, carry on.
More grease to your elbow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Possible buy
NZDUSD Daily.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 09, 2018
UJ 4hrs
GN 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
Distractions bow to the power of focus . Challenges are very temporal, hold on to that which you believe so dearly, things will work out.

Great week ahead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Mftivi: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2018
my setups

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Naruto87(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
hello traders, is xm a good broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Onyiye0691: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
HP Envy Convertible 

12gig Ram

Touchscreen 

Convertible 

6 month old and charger available 

ITerabyte hard drive 

Core i5

200k ..Negotiable

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
pinbar:
The strategy gives a sell trade alert for this pair(GBPCAD)

This pair seems to be ready to play along our strategy...

The UJ trade is also picking up .

This two trades are based on the strategy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2018
Alert

Buy EJ @ 131.50

sl 130.89
tp open

Buy CADJPY @ 84.10

SL 83.82
TP open

Buy AU @ 0.7710

SL 0.7643
TP open

Buy AUDJPY @ 82.40

SL 81.83
TP 84.39

Check my telegram channel for updates on this trades. They were based on our strategy

Always use appropriate lot size as per account size, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 3:24am On Apr 10, 2018
pinbar:
Alert

Buy EJ @ 131.50

sl 130.89
tp open

Buy CADJPY @ 84.10

SL 83.82
TP open

Buy AU @ 0.7710

SL 0.7643
TP open

Buy AUDJPY @ 82.40

SL 81.83
TP 84.39

Check my telegram channel for updates on this trades. They were based on our strategy

Always use appropriate lot size as per account size, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED

Please and please, you will notice dropping quite a number of alerts per time is very unlike me, THIS IS SOLELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES . I simply used the strategy i had thought you to pick this setups . it will be very irresponsible to trade all the alerts on a small account. Money management should be your number one priority in this business, why ? if a trade goes bad and you had applied sound money management , you wont even feel it and you will be ready to take the next setup. But if you threw all caution to the wind and use crazy lot size, then you should be ready to move back to the village and start farming grin , just kidding. Just be careful guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.