Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193799 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rickrux0:
Hi Pinbar. I just wanted to be sure i am doing this right. In the attached charts, the arrows indicate what I judge to be valid entries. Is this correct? If not, kindly help me out. Plus, I'm curious how you place your stops and targets. For now, I place SL just below the low(for long trades) and set TP as 2SL or higher, and trail it.

First of , my apologies for responding late. I noticed you were trying to connect two swing points, yes that is the normal conventional way, but this method is far from it. As against connecting two points, you hinge one point which remains permanent and you draw the other end to the last swing point. For stops and targets, there is no one way to it, your method is ok

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Trust you had a restful weekend, taking out time from your normal busy schedule to reflect and plan the next move is very strategic and beneficial.

Tip for the week... avoid trading impulses, always wait for pullback and like i always say, patience is key.

Always use appropriate lot size , when you start becoming overconfident , then thats a red flag. Money management is the most important part of trading, if you loose your capital, then its game over. Dont risk more than 2% of your capital per time. some do 10%, while some do 3%, yet some do 50%. But if you are following my lessons, then i advise you not to trade more than 2% per time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Still holding my UJ and UCHF buy from previous week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
New trades im considering for the new week..
NU, GN, UCAD

For NU and GN, Im hoping for a buy around 50% fibo level.
For USDCAD, sell around 50% Fibo level..
Whether I take positions on those pairs depends solely if price retraces to the 50% fibo level and shows potential to reverse to overall market trend.

Wishing everyone a pippful week ahead..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi pinbar. Can this strategy be used for smaller TF as H4 and H1? I see your trades for this week going well.
Unfortunately I couldn't get any screen time the whole week cos of work. I hope to get some this week. Keep up the good work, it's well appreciated.
pinbar:
Trust you had a restful weekend, taking out time from your normal busy schedule to reflect and plan the next move is very strategic and beneficial.

Tip for the week... avoid trading impulses, always wait for pullback and like i always say, patience is key.

Always use appropriate lot size , when you start becoming overconfident , then thats a red flag. Money management is the most important part of trading, if you loose your capital, then its game over. Dont risk more than 2% of your capital per time. some do 10%, while some do 3%, yet some do 50%. But if you are following my lessons, then i advise you not to trade more than 2% per time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Jlovin:
Hi pinbar. Can this strategy be used for smaller TF as H4 and H1? I see your trades for this week going well.
Unfortunately I couldn't get any screen time the whole week cos of work. I hope to get some this week. Keep up the good work, it's well appreciated.

More reason i feel you should be on daily time frame cos you need less screen time, having said that , you can use it on lower timeframe but like you said , more screen time will be needed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Alert

Sell EA @ 1.5863

SL 1.5970
TP 1.5700

use small lot

follow my channel for updates
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by samuelsam(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2018
plz am new here

i need ur chennel link plz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
samuelsam:
plz am new here

i need ur chennel link plz

Check my signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alert

Buy Gold @ 1349

SL 1341.79
TP 1359.28

use appropriate lot size, nothing is guaranteed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
pinbar:
Alert

Buy Gold @ 1349

SL 1341.79
TP 1359.28

use appropriate lot size, nothing is guaranteed

close for -15pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by samuelsam(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have joined our channel,
But most of ur abbreviations hard me to understand,

SL
TP

Also when u say sell or buy, u don't give time frame for the trade,

Is there specific time interval?

Plz reply
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
samuelsam:
I have joined our channel,
But most of ur abbreviations hard me to understand,

SL
TP

Also when u say sell or buy, u don't give time frame for the trade,

Is there specific time interval?

Plz reply
Thanks

For time frame, as long as your 'TakeProfit' or 'Stoploss' is not hit or an instruction to close manually, the trade continues for as long as it takes. ok for SL and TP, SL means stoploss.. when price reaches that level, it takes you out of the trade with a loss or profit depending where you placed it. TP means take profit , were price takes you out at a profit.

For more detailed information for this terms, i suggest you visit babypips.com and go through through the school section.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Rickrux0: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
pinbar:

First of , my apologies for responding late. I noticed you were trying to connect two swing points, yes that is the normal conventional way, but this method is far from it. As against connecting two points, you hinge one point which remains permanent and you draw the other end to the last swing point. For stops and targets, there is no one way to it, your method is ok

Thanks for your response Pinbar. One question lingers...What determines the point of reference, how will one know exactly where to place the trend line? Placing it anywhere as long as it goes through the new high will lead to varying results as seen by the attached photo.
My question is will any of the lines do? seems like trading subjectively. Pls be patient with my questions?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Price cunningly going for my SL on UJ. Though on BE at the moment.
Price just hit my 50EMA, let me watch if it will retrace.
Mehn, this Monday retracements got me having massive headache..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
PIPnator:
Lol we always have headache in fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
PIPnator:

Hold on bro, if it takes you out, you can find a better entry to reenter. Mondays usually go opposite direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rickrux0:

Thanks for your response Pinbar. One question lingers...What determines the point of reference, how will one know exactly where to place the trend line? Placing it anywhere as long as it goes through the new high will lead to varying results as seen by the attached photo.
My question is will any of the lines do? seems like trading subjectively. Pls be patient with my questions?

As you can see from my chart, the breakout bar would have remained the same. As a rule of thumb, just make sure its not too steep or too flat, somewhat like 45 degrees. By the way, where you referenced has not qualified as a swing point, not untill you have 2 bars on both sides lower than the candle in question.

As for patience, it is an instrument we cant do without smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Rickrux0: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
pinbar:

As you can see from my chart, the breakout bar would have remained the same. As a rule of thumb, just make sure its not too steep or too flat, somewhat like 45 degrees. By the way, where you referenced has not qualified as a swing point, not untill you have 2 bars on both sides lower than the candle in question.

As for patience, it is an instrument we cant do without smiley
Things are a lot clearer now...cleared on the swing point having lower candles on both sides as well. Thanks prof.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2018
**Finally closed that UJ with about 30pips because of trendline breakout.

**UCHF doing well. About 30pips to TP at 140pips.

**Sold GU at 50% Fibo. Hoping it breaks the hourly trendline for more position to be added.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2018
BUY NZDCAD @0.92190 FOR INTRA DAY PROFIT (H1)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2018
CANADIAN DOLLAR MIGHT BE LOOSING MOMENTUM! CHECK IT OUT AGAINST A CURRENCY THAT IS GETTING STRONG... USD & EUR?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

Great seeing your posts sir, looking forward to more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:40am On Apr 18, 2018
pinbar:

Great seeing your posts sir, looking forward to more
...you've been doing a great job & I just want to follow your steps too. Kudos!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Alert

LONG TERM TRADE

Buy CADJPY @ 85.38

SL 84.32
TP will give you next week grin

Instructions

1. use small lot size
2. we will be adding positions from time to time (that will be on my telegram channel, its free!!!)
3. Do not close the trade, even if you start seeing big profit
4. If you are following me, follow my instructions

lastly, nothing is guaranteed, do not trade what you cannot afford to loose .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Let me tell you one of the secrets successful people adopt which works for them...

They dont do a lone ranger, they look for someone better than them, and they follow every move until they start doing what they do.

Sometimes, i hold back and ask myself this big question ... Why am i doing what i am doing ?

Truth is this.... If we want a change in Nigeria, the change starts with me and you. Stop the mentality of "whats in it for me" , " How do i make money out of this guy"

Here is the bombshell!!!!! if you are indeed making money, you will not rip that poor guy of the little he has . i know for a certainty that people value what they pay for. But they can pay for it in form of their dedication, time , doing what you ask them to do even though its inconvenient for them, those are signs they are willing to learn.

i know this write up is going to ruffle many feathers but i careless, why ? i have been taken advantage of when i was crawling in the business, i know what i went through, but i made up my mind that it should not be that way. We need to help ourselves, oh how i wish a typical nigerian mentality is like that, we will not be where we are but i believe a match stick is all it takes to ignite a forest. We will get there.

Join my channel for update to my thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well said. We need a paradigm shift.
pinbar:
Let me tell you one of the secrets successful people adopt which works for them...

They dont do a lone ranger, they look for someone better than them, and they follow every move until they start doing what they do.

Sometimes, i hold back and ask myself this big question ... Why am i doing what i am doing ?

Truth is this.... If we want a change in Nigeria, the change starts with me and you. Stop the mentality of "whats in it what" , " How do i make money out of this guy"

Here is the bombshell!!!!! if you are indeed making money, you will not rip that poor guy of the little he has . i know for a certainty that people value what they pay for. But they can pay for it in form of their dedication, time , doing what you ask them to do even though its inconvenient for them, those are signs they are willing to learn.

i know this write up is going to ruffle many feathers but i careless, why ? i have been taken advantage of when i was crawling in the business, i know what i went through, but i made up my mind that it should not be that way. We need to help ourselves, oh how i wish a typical nigerian mentality is like that, we will not be where we are but i believe a match stick is all it takes to ignite a forest. We will get there.

Join my channel for update to my thoughts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

My turn wink

Alert

Sell NZDCAD @ 0.9265

SL 0.9284
TP 0.8667 (600 pips movement shocked shocked) can you handle it cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
pinbar:

My turn wink

Alert

Sell NZDCAD @ 0.9265

SL 0.9284
TP 0.8667 (600 pips movement shocked shocked) can you handle it cheesy
...are you looking at Monthly TF? That move will be epic!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...are you looking at Monthly TF? That move will be epic!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

Nope, my daily chart with my regular lines grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Agbalowomeri: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2018
What are you all drawing upandan

You are smoking pip when your mates are smoking igbo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
What are you all drawing upandan

You are smoking pip when your mates are smoking igbo
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.