Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193072 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chudum22: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
PIPnator:
Before and After of some charts I posted earlier.
Still on training my eyes.
USDCHF and EURNZD.
I took USDCHF sell.
Will hold that one into next week but will be watching it closely.

It feels like i have seen this chart USDCHF somewhere else.... was that you??

‘It looks like a low risk entry’??

Lol... anyways i call it a sell as well,... but i feel it might still slightly shoot up about 20pips before the fall... Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2018
UJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Gazelle22: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2018
That was our signals and trading activities this morning.. We already pulled our daily bread. Critics and pessimists may continue with their retrogressive attitudes, while proactives keep winning and dominating.

You can still join our telegram channel @noblefunds where we post sure signals daily.

Thank you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
USDCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Chudum22:

It feels like i have seen this chart USDCHF somewhere else.... was that you??

‘It looks like a low risk entry’??

Lol... anyways i call it a sell as well,... but i feel it might still slightly shoot up about 20pips before the fall... Goodluck.

Nigerians una dey everywhere, wetin you find reach there..lol **joke**

Yes bro, na me.
Im still on that trade. We see what happens with it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Possibles: EURJPY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wealthpos(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Hammer now!!!!!!! 4 steps to start making money trading cryptocurrency.

Free Training!!!
1. Do everything on your phone
2.Learn Workable Strategy
3. Get Signals for your Self
4. You Only need $10 worth of bitcoin or etherium to Start and build if you are patient.

The $10 is not for training but what you need to start buying and selling
Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp and facebook group where you learn and also trade with other Gurus

Whatsapp: https:///3FyvhottIIED6Nl2DuTXxM

Facebbok: https://www./421333804961517/

See you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Osinachi00(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please can you teach me how this forex trading works?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hi all,
Just got to my pc. Waiting for the right condition for me to take my trade. Here is a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Osinachi00:
Please can you teach me how this forex trading works?
Go to Babypips.com to get a basic foundation of what trading is all about. Then your passion, patience and discipline will determine how far you will go in this dangerous forex world.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
GBPAUD 1hr

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
First trade for the day is a sell. This can be confirmed on your forex broker under cfd. Symbol should US30 or something similar. I trade the futures market so mine is YM.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Missed the first trade as price never came to my region which is the blue circle. Went for around 115 ticks but not bothered. There many other opportunities. I trade 1-2 times a day and I don't bother about losses or lost opportunities as I will end up profitable at the end of the week or month.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Currently on the pain train. Are we going to be taking out for 30 ticks. We will see to that. smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by natruetalk: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
PIPnator:
Still on training my eyes to see through price.
USDCAD Daily. Will be watching out for how price reacts at the marked level.

@Naturetalk.
Good one on that EC.
Closed 3/4 on my sell yesterday.
Later closed the last with about 70pips.
Also, what do you think about the USDCAD chart im posting now.

USDCAD is madly bullish bro. USDCAD is not very likely 2 look back until 1.3615 zone reach but we might see profit taken around ur resistance zone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
natruetalk:

USDCAD is madly bullish bro. USDCAD is not very likely 2 look back until 1.3615 zone reach but we might see profit taken around ur resistance zone

It's not ideal to buy right now at this moment. Wait for the reaction first. Check weekly chart to see what I mean.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by natruetalk: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tunderr:

It's not ideal to buy right now at this moment. Wait for the reaction first. Check weekly chart to see what I mean.

all depend on your trading style madam, d size of your stop loss and zones u place it matters. i can buy USACAD at this moment if i am eyeing to trade the pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
stopped out for -30.. next smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by vikizeal(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
vikizeal:
stopped out for -30.. next smiley
Traded 2 contracts as seen on my post.. Closed 1 of the contract at a profit of 20 ticks($100) but ended the 2nd contract @-30 ticks(-$150). Am down at(-$50) for the day. I noticed it is quite difficult to post trades because i am a scalper and i don't have time to think but thought it would be easier to get few people along who could go live with me because i have a live account. Would stop posting since there are no interested parties. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by carbonado(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
vikizeal:
First trade for the day is a sell. This can be confirmed on your forex broker under cfd. Symbol should US30 or something similar. I trade the futures market so mine is YM.
....hi vikzeal...what broker/platform is this...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by carbonado(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
vikizeal:

Traded 2 contracts as seen on my post.. Closed 1 of the contract at a profit of 20 ticks($100) but ended the 2nd contract @-30 ticks(-$150). Am down at(-$50) for the day. I noticed it is quite difficult to post trades because i am a scalper and i don't have time to think but thought it would be easier to get few people along who could go live with me because i have a live account. Would stop posting since there are no interested parties. Thanks
...sorry just saw it is ninjatrader..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Telegram have made life so easy for traders,Yes, it is possible to deliver trade signals right to your clients that subscribe to your telegram signal alert channel, all you have to do is to visit @botfather on telegram, create a new bot and set it up, copy the api key from the bot to your Ea, add the bot as an administrator of your signal channel, and yay, any event that happens on your trade terminal will be notify to instantly on your channel, i just wrote a simple EA that does that for me , attached below is a copy .

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by fame12k(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2018
drpips1:
Telegram have made life so easy for traders,Yes, it is possible to deliver trade signals right to your clients that subscribe to your telegram signal alert channel, all you have to do is to visit @botfather on telegram, create a new bot and set it up, copy the api key from the bot to your Ea, add the bot as an administrator of your signal channel, and yay, any event that happens on your trade terminal will be notify to instantly on your channel, i just wrote a simple EA that does that for me , attached below is a copy .

Can we discuss this on whatsapp? Have tried setting up bot sometime ago, but not getting it... Will appreciate if u can explain how to set it up, thanks

Whatsapp 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Gazelle22: 3:47am On Jun 19, 2018
BUY EURUSD FROM THE PRESENT PRICE OF 1.1632 TARGETING 1.1645.
OTHER GOOD PLACES TO BUY ARE 1.1605 and 1.1585.
EURUSD MUST REACH 1.1645 THIS MORNING, OR LATER TOMORROW IN THE WORST SCENARIO.
Join our telegram channel @noblefunds for more authoritative signals.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2018
fame12k:

Can we discuss this on whatsapp? Have tried setting up bot sometime ago, but not getting it... Will appreciate if u can explain how to set it up, thanks

Whatsapp 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4

Hello fame, here is my telegram handle, https:///eacoder for i rarely use WhatsApp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
GBPUSD
Position closing 190 pips shortly and holding another to 450

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
GJ
Entered a position too early last week but held it up anyway, now its 60pips
while d legit position is 245 and moving

***Dont think I can hold d temptation of closing my positions sha.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chudum22: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
I don’t know if this is allowed here,...but pls do bear with me.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=359093&page=13

read post #242...(even if you can’t go through the whole thread) i know its old, but its really enlightening.

...in forex we never stop learning.
Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Edd1e(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello traders, if you are not making money for this past weeks, you should really review your trading system, Market has been really kind this past few weeks.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
I tell people that getting profits is not the main stuffs but banking with a broker that lays emphasis on growth and professionalism, i have been able to review many brokers coming new in the city of Lagos, and have been able to see alot that many new comers and traders might not be able to see. not all broker out there wants you to make money guys.....will be giving you briefings and details later on from my blogs
Rally trade – general overview
We do not often have an opportunity to present a broker company coming from Africa, but the growing popularity of forex trading in the entire world means that the Black Continent is also active when it comes to financial transactions. However, brokers from Africa are still relatively young, and they lack integrity or experience to make a significant impact on the global market, and our Rally trade review will explore the essential features of this broker company coming from Nigeria.

Traders who are willing to invest their funds in the Forex trading should always perform extensive research about their new broker before putting their name on the line and sealing the deal. That is why we provide our readers with an in-depth study of the company in question, and we put a lot of effort into discovering a potential Rally trade scam.
rally trade review

For example, we learned that this broker was established in November 2016, and it is under the ownership of “FRNG Nigeria.” Rally trade has offices in London as well, and allegedly – they are licensed and regulated under the number RC 1288748. However, their website does not mention which regulatory body performed the inspection, and this is a definite cause for concern for anyone who considers investing their hard-earned funds with this unreliable broker.

Even though some Rally trade reviews refer to this broker as the “best newcomer in the region,” we do not share their enthusiasm with this trading enterprise. First of all, the lack of license is a serious issue, and the license from some Financial Commission in Hong Kong is not a strong guarantee that you will ever get your money back once you invest it in Rally trade. Also, the African financial market still lacks a coherent legal framework when it comes to financial activities and operations, and that is why we urge our readers to pick a broker that complies with the regulations stated by MiFID, or some other similar legal authority.
Another “warning sign” when it comes to trading with Rally trade broker is evident from the fact that they offer extremely high leverage, up to 1:1000. However, unrealistic promises are the most common signal for scams and fraudulent activities in the trading world, and that is why we recommend to our readers that they look for a more reliable broker elsewhere.

Rally trade still lacks verification, and it will take some time before we can be certain about their intentions and credibility. But, you could always use the demo account on their platform, and this feature will allow you to get a glimpse of what awaits you once the “real” money is deposited.

At the end of our Rally trade FX broker review, we can only say that this new company still does not have the necessary credentials to act as a professional and reputable broker, and it remains to be seen if this organization provides legitimate services after all.

source:
http://forexbonuslab.com/rally-trade-review/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chudum22: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
If you know what BARF is,... you might wanna keep an eye on this pair..(though exotic, about 4pips spread)... but the R:R is reasonably good.

Goodluck.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Chudum22:
If you know what BARF is,... you might wanna keep an eye on this pair..(though exotic, about 4pips spread)... but the R:R is reasonably good.

Goodluck.
It's making you want to Barf right? well you're going to have to wait for H&S first smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.