Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193075 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Chudum22:
If you know what BARF is,... you might wanna keep an eye on this pair..(though exotic, about 4pips spread)... but the R:R is reasonably good.

Goodluck.

I dont know what BARF means but this is my setup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
GBPAUD, GBPCAD may be good to short today, but interest rate decision may change the dynamics embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by DemmyDaat(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2018
natruetalk:

all depend on your trading style madam, d size of your stop loss and zones u place it matters. i can buy USACAD at this moment if i am eyeing to trade the pair.

@Natruetalk;

Few days ago,you predicted EUCAD & USACAD to be on a buying side,please what prompted your predictions?

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by adeyinkabasir(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
natruetalk:

all depend on your trading style madam, d size of your stop loss and zones u place it matters. i can buy USACAD at this moment if i am eyeing to trade the pair.

wow natruetalk is back, quite an age sir...missed you plenty

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Chudum22: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2018
pinbar:

...well in summary,(on a lower timeframe H4) i expect couple of pushes to the upside (forming ‘M’ ‘H’ ‘pinbars’ etc) then a drop back to the trendline (@ least)

Final confirmation will be the gradual decrease in volume while all this plays out,... undecided undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by natruetalk: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
natruetalk:

good afternoon mate.

follow up 2 yesterday post. below chart is a new look of d chart posted yesterday after my entry at the close of mkt last nite

note: it a swing trade, no rush to close in red except sell signal appear

happy trading

good afternoon mate

below chart is d new look of eur/cad alert posted few days ago

happy trading

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
natruetalk:

good afternoon mate

below chart is d new look of eur/cad alert posted few days ago

happy trading

If you’ll let me ;

Price fell and hit demand area, created a double bottom (W) … rally up to take out LH, creating fresh demand going up.

Your entry was when the price drop back and hit the fresh demand zone and up the price went .

If I may, why the large stop loss? don’t want to take a chance of a spike?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
pinbar:

Are you still using the method you taught here? I don't see your trend lines, that's why I ask.

Chudum22:

...well in summary,(on a lower timeframe H4) i expect couple of pushes to the upside (forming ‘M’ ‘H’ ‘pinbars’ etc) then a drop back to the trendline (@ least)

Final confirmation will be the gradual decrease in volume while all this plays out,... undecided undecided
Do you trade using only BARF (Bump and Run Reversal ) or is one of your many tools?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hit monthly target 20% with 1 week extra to spare.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tunderr:

Waow , that is nice with a profit factor of 2.60 for 20% ROI, that must be heavy lots in trade, no wonder why you asking why stoploss could be so large.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
With enough margin requirement, trading German Dax 30 is too luscious
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tunderr:
Are you still using the method you taught here? I don't see your trend lines, that's why I ask.

Do you trade using only BARF (Bump and Run Reversal ) or is one of your many tools?

Its just one of the ways i trade, but all unclad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tunderr:

impressive...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2018

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Please who knows what time the Turkish election result will be announced?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Newly built expert advisor i wrote is the bomb ever, it will not trade unless the volatility is at certain point, combo with the other two famous technical indicator, and works irrespective of FIFO, bring on any realistic strategy you post on this thread and i give you your EA, i tell ya, you dont need to be staring at the chart again all day ....better to trade like an Owl hunts its meal

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
drpips1:
Newly built expert advisor i wrote is the bomb ever, it will not trade unless the volatility is at certain point, combo with the other two famous technical indicator, and works irrespective of FIFO, bring on any realistic strategy you post on this thread and i give you your EA, i tell ya, you dont need to be staring at the chart again all day ....better to trade like an Owl hunts its meal
oga how much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by leopower(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
technically am expecting more rise in d price of eur/usd .
https://clip2net.com/s/3V1VYmn

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
FADIOZ:
oga how much

Bros am not selling EAs, am just here to exercise my skills, if you have a strategy, i will help you out for free, just be logical and realistic enough with your system, in a way the routine can be automated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Edd1e:
Hello traders, if you are not making money for this past weeks, you should really review your trading system, Market has been really kind this past few weeks.
grin grin grin grin

I see you are happy.... I find that strange because i am never happy. Sometimes I make a loss, sometimes I take profit too early. I make money but am not happy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
^
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Edd1e(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
mrikay:

I see you are happy.... I find that strange because i am never happy. Sometimes I make a loss, sometimes I take profit too early. I make money but am not happy.

If you are not happy with what you do, then there won't be growth, you have to be happy in every endeavours of life, trading-wise or not.
it may be your trading system, capital or other areas of life that's letting you down, you have to fix it to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
any opinion on GOLD and GJ's direction??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
adeyinkabasir:
Nobody opinion is going to do you any good. Plan your trades and trade your plan. You're the single most important thing that can happen to you in life and trading . You're the holy grail.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
24% this month, 4 days to go. No serious trading till next month. 2months down, 22 more to go smiley
It's not about 1, 2 or 3 months. It's all about long term consistency.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
adeyinkabasir:

Selling things for both. Look out for a higher price close to a resistance at the point of reversal to sell.

Don't ever try to catch a falling knife or try to jump into a moving train
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by adeyinkabasir(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
harizonal123:

Selling things for both. Look out for a higher price close to a resistance at the point of reversal to sell.

Thanks boss...God bless that's my opinion as well BEARISH TREND for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by adeyinkabasir(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
harizonal123:

but i'm a bit skeptical of GJ's sell i will stay off it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by leopower(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
drpips1:

Bros am not selling EAs, am just here to exercise my skills, if you have a strategy, i will help you out for free, just be logical and realistic enough with your system, in a way the routine can be automated
Bro how can I send u my system so u can help convert to an EA? Thks in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
@leopower

Lets have a chat on telegram @eacoder, or the contact link on my signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
good menus cooking here. take your cutlery for devour

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.