Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192621 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Tunderr:

FROM YOUR POSTED CHARTS

I like the USDCHF for sell. Just find low of the day on Monday to enter sell.

I can’t get any read from AUDNZD, maybe if the chart is zoomed out more and a look at the 4hr chart.

Where do you lean on on USDCHF ?

Yes, USDCHF..I am looking at a sell on that one while I am looking at buying for AUDNZD.
But you know, I had to put the up and down arrows because no one is ever sure of what will happen next.
For AUDNZD, I have a feeling market want to make a flag pattern. Thats the reason i am leaning towards buying plus the weekly candle closed very bullish.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by shiffynaani(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
PLS HOUSE HELP ME O. HOW DO I DRAW SUPPORT, RESISTANCE AND TREND LINES ON MY CHART? AND I WANT TO USE FIBONACCI RATIO TOO BUT IT'S NOT THERE. PLS HOW DO I GET IT. I USE OLYMP TRADE BROKER. THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some insight on USDCAD Daily.

Wishing everyone a pipful week ahead..
Lets stay ready and prepared!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by emmafrosh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone,
You can get network data at affordable rates from emmalecs Telecoms and global services. You can also learn the data business and start making daily income.
Call or WhatsApp: 07065308237
God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tunderr:

How’s your trading coming along? Hope you’re experiencing some improvements.
Bam bam Thursday, Friday was grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Audusd

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nzdusd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Euraud

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Audnzd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
AmadeusCho:

Bam bam Thursday, Friday was grin
I can tell from the few charts you posted. Great work.

CJ method with yours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gbpcad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AmadeusCho: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tunderr:
I can tell from the few charts you posted. Great work.

CJ method with yours?
thenks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Jlovin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello house. Lets see how this plays out

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Learning how to accept my losses cos they are part of this business and not a problem at all. You can't avoid losses but you can minimize their impact

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Most times the kind of chart designs I see here baffles me. Some showing the next high and low , even to the extent of showing the path price will follow. I begin to wonder if we have some prophets here. As for me price action is giving me some level of consistency. Find a strong trend , get an entry point, collect some pips and leave the rest pips for others

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by jamace(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
harizonal123:
Most times the kind of chart designs I see here baffles me. Some showing the next high and low , even to the extent of showing the path price will follow. I begin to wonder if we have some prophets here. As for me price action is giving me some level of consistency. Find a strong trend , get an entry point, collect some pips and leave the rest pips for others
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2018
MY AUDUSD TRADE since last week's Friday still picking up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Exited the AUDUSD, Good trade. Withdrawing and paying yourself is as important as placing the trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
My First Trade grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ncpat(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buying EUR/USD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
buy EUR/USD DAILY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 6:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello guys. I just sold EURJPY. Incase someone is following me. Anyway, after this trade hits take profit i will pause posting my trade alerts here. Just wanted to encourage the house that we can make serious profit from FX.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2018
JerryQ:
Hello guys. I just sold EURJPY. Incase someone is following me. Anyway, after this trade hits take profit i will pause posting my trade alerts here. Just wanted to encourage the house that we can make serious profit from FX.
i think this is gonna be a potential buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
TissuePaper:
i think this is gonna be a potential buy

My analysis is over 95% accurate all the time. Fine tuning it since 2007(11years now), You can imagine! I don't just enter, i study the per and enter accurately with very minimal drawdown. Its just 18pips for now, am expecting over 70pips in profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TissuePaper: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
JerryQ:

My analysis is over 95% accurate all the time. Fine tuning it since 2007(11years now), You can imagine! I don't just enter, i study the per and enter accurately with very minimal drawdown. Its just 18pips for now, am expecting over 70pips in profit.
wow...you really are a pro in this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2018
@JerryQ
You have a good entry on that EJ.
I think it will drop more than the 70pips you are aiming. It may drop to over 150pips.
However, you know your system, you know your target.
Im yet to enter that trade because EURO on EURCAD and EURAUD seems kinda bullish.
Im lurking around to sell it too.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Copied~~ A lottery shop has just opened around the corner and sells Heads and Tails only. Very simple, Heads or Tails and drawing is every evening. The odds are 1:1 - No spreads, no commission and no deduction. It cannot get any fairer than that. can it?

At the end of the day the shop owner announces the winner, which is either Heads or Tails. Each ticket is $1.00 Like every lottery shop, the owner opens the shop in the morning and customers come in and buy lottery tickets. Some buy Heads and some buy Tails.
In the first evening the shop owner counts the sold tickets. He sees 500 tickets sold, 220 Heads and 280 Tails.

The drawing being at his own discretion, he announces the Heads as winners.
So he pays $220+$220= $440 to the Head people and keeps the remaining $60.

The buyers go home and start putting the process on charts, draw moving averages and fibonaccis, and prepare for the next day.

The next day the same 500 customers line up at the shop. 220 greedy ones and 280 wounded losers. Based on conclusions, guesses, statistics, hearsays and scientific formulas, Macro and Micro economics and fundamentals, every one of the 500 buys either Heads or Tails, again.
In the second evening, the shop owner closes the shop and counts the sold tickets. Out of 500 tickets sold, 300 are Heads and 200 are Tails.

So he, being the absolute authority to announce the drawing, announces Tails as winners. Pays $400 to the winners and pockets the remaining $100.

The third day is even more interesting. As usual the 500 customers line up, buy tickets and wait for the drawing. The shope owner counts the sale of the 3rd day. He has 245 Heads and 255 Tails. He calculates that if he pays out the winners (which is of course Heads!!), he will be left with $10 only.

"No way" he says. This is not worth my while. So, he announces "No Winners today", you have to buy new tickets tomorrow. (In the meanwhile the customers have got used to this and call it "Ranging day"wink.

If on the 4th day there is still not enough money for him, he will postpone the drawing to the following day again, until there is enough to make it worth his while.

And this lottery shop keeps prospering and growing and growing. I don't know what the morale of the story is, but my questions is, what should we call those 500 customers?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
JerryQ:

We should put some respect on your name here. Don’t pause your posting though.

Nice trade sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Trades im considering but liver dey cut small.
USDCAD
CADCHF
They go in opposite direction.
If one is selling, the other is buying.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2018
JerryQ:

Sir pls can you tell me what you look for before making a trade?
tks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by haon: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
JerryQ:
bro, don't stop posting it's really helping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2018
i just exited the sell trade at 67pips.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.