Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (70767 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Ebal: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Watch How Davido & His First Babymama, Sophie Momodu Spent Cross Over Night 2017-2018 Together.

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/watch-how-davido-his-first-babymama.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baly8GaU0PQ&feature=youtu.be[/url]

1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sophie Momodu and this her low self esteem act of always spilling her boobs...
Imade is Davido's copy shaa

FTC goes to all the Naira, Dollar and Pound notes I'm f**king making this year mehn! Y'all are gonna be mint and crisp and plenty!

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Chiemerie8(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by pjtechy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin a hoe

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Partnerbiz(f): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
money is gud
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by femi4: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
computergeek:
Sophie Momodu and this her low self esteem act of always spilling her boobs...
Imade is Davido's copy shaa

FTC goes to all the Naira, Dollar and Pound notes I'm f**king making this year mehn! Y'all are gonna be mint and crisp and plenty!
she always dress like Omo Alata

19 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
this davido fame don dey very high o

Always on d news for everything he does.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Kelklein(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
pjtechy:
grin a hoe
these children think they are just posing o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by niyot124: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
This Sophie momodu can sha like to show breast everytime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by TheHistorian(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
With those spilling breasts. . .

I doubt Davido entered 2018 clean. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by madgoat(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by medolab90(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Great

My first post of the year
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by funnynation(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
This gal think say na small pikin she be? Why using push up bra at her age? The pikin don suck the thing flat nah. So why is she forming virgin now?

Shiit h*e everywhere... I no wan start my year like this

16 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by baybeeboi: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
So she had to flash her boobs for a second baby?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by kidman96(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
iron bra

that breeast don fall.

grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is 2018 & Give NO fvck... I SHALL

Op...

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by MhizzAJ(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Which one is baby mama
Can't Davido do the proper thing by marrying this girl

Sophia is just deceiving herself
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by iluvpomo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na rice & beans, I take celebrate crossingover ... #thankful ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Baring her cleavages... undecided
Don't wanna say she is ugly as furq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by kolawoleibukun: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
na so
see bwest way dry na dem just fold push up. cross over night na bwest exhibition? omo I tell you e money no fit everybody oh. no matter how much you get am, if the thing no fit you e no fit you. people go day admire you but no be you dem really day admire. na the money.

the funny thing about Nigerian celebrities be say na dem go say make people snap dem picture, dem go come day pose like say dem day look the other way make e for be like say na paparazzi snap them. paparazzi day follow una enter inside house?

a picture like this na paparazzi day take am and post am. if they want to make a reality TV show make dem make am make we for watch. all these house pictures and outing pics na washy abeg.

omotola been show pics of her second house some months ago. I just shake my head. way all these small Igbo businessmen way come lagos yesterday don build house scatter for lagos. na now omotola day build second house. a pilot and an actress team up together na now dem day build second house? I begin day wonder self. if dem geh money reach why dem no day build hotel make we say na this actress get this 5 star hotel?

no matter how dem phfuck the phfuck reach I just know say these celebrities dem no get money

some bloggers go just day hype them say dem worth 3 million dollars. how? how many film dem don act 100. how much dem pay dem for one film 1 million naira. 2 million. if you multiply am by 100 na 3 million dollars u go get?

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Savior of Nigeria music. More grease to your able boy
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by DoTheNeedful: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
This lady loves Davido. She even confessed to this in the peak of their quarrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Macopol01(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Make we fry beans?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
That is the way to do it! cheesy
Happier than MOST married couples for sure. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
All ladies expose cleavage...

Please judging her because you wish you were in her place.

Hypocritical behaviour from our Nairaland ladies.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by BruncleZuma: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018

Breasty McBreastface

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm more interested in what happened behind the closed door,did she moan? Did she shout?did she speak in tongues?how many rounds did they do and what was the duration of each round? Na dat one be news and not this crap

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Elxandre(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
She will always be davido's, she likes it or not cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.