Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (70791 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by nurseafrica: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Which one is baby mama
Can't Davido do the proper thing by marrying this girl

Sophia is just deceiving herself
You sef you no de ever make sense..so if davido na your brother. You will advice him to marry sophia. Y she never get another man all this while
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by MENTORCH(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2018
TheHistorian:
With those spilling breasts. . .

I doubt Davido entered 2018 clean. grin grin

I don't know why Nigerians like all this entering the next year clean stuff. What is the point of trying to be clean on crossover night then after crossover you become dirty again. Who are they trying to fool.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Burgerlomo: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
money is gud

Yes ooo
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
So much boobs in display, is she trying to get Davido's attention?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by banre(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2018
this ugly girl again... see as she put her fallen balls on display. queen of oloshoville.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by STILESGANG: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2018
jrusky:
Low esteem is killing this girl. Who are this girl parent for cry out loud This little brat has be desperate to sell herself back to Davido at all cost.

Ladies why is that you just love embarrassing yourselves following a guy you knew well he does not really love you pls why are you ladies like this? I'm not judging this brat on this cross over night I have be following her body language for few months now both in public and private she is a naught I mean zero.

God pls help our ladies. This was a guy that rubbish her entire family and look at how she overjoyus as if she is in heaven. Low esteem is worst than cancer.
When it comes to rich men,girls have zero self esteem
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together by chris31(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This lady loves Davido. She even confessed to this in the peak of their quarrel.
Make money man coz girls loves money, love and money goes together , girls will love u and even fight coz of u so don't be carried away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.