Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay (794 Views)

I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky / If Davido And Wizkid Are CR7 And Messi Of Nigeria Music. Who Will Neymar Be? / Caroline Danjuma Accuses Davido Of Dumping A Boy Who Died In His Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay by Samuelceo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
The highly recognized Nigerian male barbie has a warning for you all.

Bobrisky lamented bitterly about how Nigerian accuses hates on him for being gay, but we didn’t attack Davido and Wizkid for showing themselves some Love.

Bob posted the photo below and complained about it bitterly and warned you all to stop attacking him.
News from Unilorinews..com
Like on Facebook facebook.com/unilorinews
Follows on twitter twitter.com/unilorinews
Follow us on instagram Instagram.com/ekes_king

See photos below:-

Re: Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay by Eberex(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bloggers looking for stories

(1) (Reply)

police report in kwara state / PDP Youth Alliance Appoints Hon Tonye Emmanuel Isenah As Patron In KOLGA / How Depression Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.