Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky (333 Views)

Doctor Says Men Are Spending Thousands To Add Inches To Their Height / 5 Signs You Are Spending Too Much Money On Food / Why Always Me-bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid To Be Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky by gistreporters: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
The popular cross dresser Bobrisky has taken to the social media in a video shared as she was dancing to thank and appreciate her boyfriend’s for spending and being too supportive to her.

She however disclosed she has 24 boyfriends following a tweet by some of her fans asking how many boyfriends she presently have, but insist she will be breaking up with some very soon as they are becoming annoying and useless this days.

Read More
http://gistreporters.com/i-have-24-boyfriends-and-they-are-spending-on-me-bobrisky/
Re: I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky by StandardJohn(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
hmmmm
Re: I Have 24 Boyfriends And They Are Spending On Me - Bobrisky by donbachi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Also get ready for 24 anal surgeries...because na ur nyansh go suffer am.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Stanley Onwuka Visited The Motherless Today / Where Can I Rent 10-inch Tablets In Lagos? / Suspected Yahoo Boys Die In Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.