Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) (42044 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women always scheming.

The rate at which women scheme to tie a brother down is alarming,and very scary.

Nigeria women will even take it further one step by visiting Herbalists,White Garment Churches,Alfa's and their Grand mother in the Village for some powder to put in the man's food.

To get married,a man has to be mentally mature,financially mature,and be psychologically ready to go down that road.

Do not let a woman force you down that road. Some are even ready like the woman in this story,to sponsor the wedding.

Desperate women.

Final advice: If you are a Bachelor, stop that habit of allowing any woman(girlfriend/friend/side chick/one night stand)to be cooking for you.

Cook your food yourself,or go buy your food outside. These desperate WANT to be WIVES women,usually put funny stuff inside food to hook a man.

Some even drop a couple of their kitten JUICE to sweeten the food.

Makydebbie Leave all these small Nairaland boys staying with their Dad's alone. Time to move on to great things.

Oya pm me.
2018, sad just take a look at wt u typed up der
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sincerely we are tired of Zimbabwean news, undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
What happened to d food
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
dafeyankee:

And if to say you sabi read at all, you for see say i write If na Nigerian women,them go take am one step further.

Where you school?Near River?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by kullozone(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
dingbang:
oga Nigeria was not mentioned in the writeup.. Read well please

Use your eyes and brain. You ended up disgracing yourself in a bid to disgrace someone else. Mtcheeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Harrynight(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
At the mention of Zimbabwe u knw u gonna read crazy news!

I pray one day we will get to read goodnews about Zimbabwe and Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Once a woman volunteers to finance the wedding alarm bells should be ringing. More often than not, the woman financing the wedding has series of sugar daddies paying her bills.

Not all guys will state the main reason they dumped their women but it's easy to spot a woman who believes she can get married and continue to play around for money and favours.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by joepentwo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
He didnt pretend,,,he doesnt wanna maerry yet!
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by fuckpro: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Samogbo1:
Where's Nwamaikpe
...his been given recruited as a media man for his state government
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women always scheming.

The rate at which women scheme to tie a brother down is alarming,and very scary.

Nigeria women will even take it further one step by visiting Herbalists,White Garment Churches,Alfa's and their Grand mother in the Village for some powder to put in the man's food.

To get married,a man has to be mentally mature,financially mature,and be psychologically ready to go down that road.

Do not let a woman force you down that road. Some are even ready like the woman in this story,to sponsor the wedding.

Desperate women.

Final advice: If you are a Bachelor, stop that habit of allowing any woman(girlfriend/friend/side chick/one night stand)to be cooking for you.

Cook your food yourself,or go buy your food outside. These desperate WANT to be WIVES women,usually put funny stuff inside food to hook a man.

Makydebbie Leave all these small Nairaland boys staying with their Dad's alone. Time to move on to great things.

Oya pm me.
I'm lost.
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Angelcute(f): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
angry angry Dear future husband, i beg you in jesus name don't fall sick on our wedding day. shoo! do you want the enemies to laugh at us like these nairalanders above are doing?
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women always scheming.

Desperate women.

Oya pm me.
Mumu it's the man they are talking about. The groom is d guy
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by diluewunmi: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
What if he's just scared of being a man or accepting responsibility? ??

delugajackson:
There must be a reason for his actions.

Maybe dude saw something no one else saw. He had to run for his life.

Jazz don clear for him eye.
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Mandesz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
dingbang:
oga Nigeria was not mentioned in the writeup.. Read well please
hahahaaaahaha, i dey laff in swahili. lol. u wont kill me o.
nigeria is his own case study
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by nucleusBio: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh!
Is a pity dear! !
Pick your pieces and move on.
God knows the best!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by humilitypays(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Is it your scheming? ?
If we no scheme now, you go call us feminist.
you eh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Origin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
From this rumoured tales by moonlight, some people just know who to blame

Some comments here are just........ No more abuses in 2018.
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
That country men na real scammer even Yoruba demon here they learn lesson compare to them....and the most funniest part is that they won't even show sign at all...sebi here u go know if house one fall,but there na buah u go here.....talking from experienced
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by airprinz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Man, you are fortunate.
If you run this kind of shit in this coumtry, i swear yhu wont go scot-free
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by millhouse: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hehehehe... My guy jump am pass.
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kikikikikikikikuki, this story reminded me of a movie I watched yesterday on one of the African magic channels. All they do is packaging.
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Samogbo1:
Where's Nwamaikpe
the other room
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Trulydude(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
let d bride b here i love ha ;Dlet d bride b here i love ha
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by J500(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some shits are beta left unsaid here cry
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by J500(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some shits are beta left unsaid here
Re: Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) by Silumi(f): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2018
The uncle looks like scam sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.