Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Discover My Talent For The Year 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Discover My Talent For The Year 2018 (375 Views)

What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 / Happy New Year 2018 Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover My Talent For The Year 2018 by EstherAdaeze: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Now, let ebimnagenuisland direct you on how to discover your talent both the hidden and the unhidden. The only thing we want you to do is to make sure you hearken to these pieces of advice and put them in practice, then you will see the manifestations of your talents in the physical.

Some Simple Ways To Discover Your Hidden/Unhidden Talents Are:

* You Must Learn To Be A Listener

WHo is a Listener? A listener is a person who listens, especially someone who does so in an attentive manner. A listener is one who pays attention to any presentation of any kind in an attentive way avoiding all kinds of distractions from any angle. If you just discover you talent so easily you must be ready to be a listener when you listen to people concerning the way they started, then you will be able to know how to start. it doesn't matter how small you started, what matters is how you started it. There are some people around you that you need to listen to, some people that you have seen where their talents have taken them to, and of a truth, you really want to be like them or even greater and higher than them, you just have to listen. Right now all you need to do is to listen attentively.

Read more >>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/01/how-to-discover-my-talent-for-year-2018.html

Re: How To Discover My Talent For The Year 2018 by anuma1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Nsit Ward 9 Endorse Mark Esset For Second Term / Man Infected His Girlfriend With Hiv / Bbnaija Will Not Change Nigeria, Get Your PVC – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.