Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years (23741 Views)

Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy / Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by joepentwo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who is solidstar sef?
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by Edopesin: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
007author:
Ugly Isoko boy
Paid Afonja
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
winkmart:

He's a shinning star. What are you

How do you intend to make it in life? With your obvious inability to think beyond your nose?
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by dhabrite(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
joepentwo:
Who is solidstar sef?

He get glory pass you. Dumbass
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by joepentwo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
dhabrite:

He get glory pass you. Dumbass
even yu
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by dhabrite(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
joepentwo:

even yu

And I get glory pass you. E sure me die
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by Rithwan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
He don try abeg
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by Sophiejonas: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good for him because they weren't helping his music career at all.
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by joepentwo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
dhabrite:

And I get glory pass you. E sure me die
it's all ur problem.. Matured pipo dnt brag abt dia achievement, d silent dia success mk d noise grin
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by dhabrite(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
joepentwo:

it's all ur problem..
Matured pipo dnt brag abt dia achievement, d silent dia success mk d noise grin

Your showing zero intellectual property. Its a shame I am engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by olamariamjonez(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Life goes on. ..
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by SirBunky85(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Nigerian Music Star Solid Star is starting the New Year Afresh, The Father of One just dumped his Record Label Achievas Entertainment after 10years since he was signed in, He shared a happy photo on his Instagram and announced that his beginning another chapter of his Life entirely..

The Year just got berra for him, And to add it all up, he has deleted all the photos his has on IG leaving on 2..

The Past Few Months has been lots of turn out for Nigerians Singers, So Solidstar's decision is no difference, wish him all the best..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/singer-solidstar-dumps-his-record-label.html

guy u try wella. U don pay ur dues. Some dude won't even stay up to 6years before jumping ship
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by SirBunky85(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
007author:
Ugly Isoko boy
Sadist
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by wizsolzy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
undecided this guy and his wack songs
just negodu
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by wizsolzy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
undecided this guy and his wack songs
just negodu
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by niel63(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Truth is, if you don't know solidstar, you would.t know anything about achievas..I know this guy personally and sometimes I am shocked that he is even a musician. Solidstar is the most down to artiste in the music industry, ( I'm talking from a personal experience) we stayed like 2streets always from each other but I never doubted his talents... Just wait and see what he achieves with his acheivexit. His exit from this label would born a new person. Trust me, no new artist has been able to overcome what that guy went thru. Still he was patient enough to wait thru his contracts more than these days boys could do. It takes character and persona.. You no fit buy am for market.. All I can say is just watch out.. Na only person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am and sweet am as well.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by niel63(m): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2018
niel63:
Truth is, if you don't know solidstar, you would.t know anything about achievas..I know this guy personally and sometimes I am shocked that he is even a musician. Solidstar is the most down to artiste in the music industry, ( I'm talking from a personal experience) we stayed like 2streets always from each other but I never doubted his talents... Just wait and see what he achieves with his acheivexit. His exit from this label would born a new person. Trust me, no new artist has been able to overcome what that guy went thru. Still he was patient enough to wait thru his contracts more than these days boys could do. It takes character and persona.. You no fit buy am for market.. All I can say is just watch out.. Na only person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am and sweet am as well.

Pardon my typos and disconjointed vocabs
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by Dohyn3(f): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2018
10 years?! shocked kilode? was he under a slave contract or something.
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by emzeezlee(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
hope another kiss daniel and emperor giz issuse wnt rise again..cause his people can say twaz 20years contract he signed lyk dat...all d best 4 u
Re: Solidstar Leaves Achievas Entertainment, His Record Label After 10 Years by winkmart: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nawteemaxie:

How do you intend to make it in life? With your obvious inability to think beyond your nose?

how do you intend to see the end of the year 2018 when you dont know what other people know. Ignorance is a killer, it will kill you soonest...Besides i asked a simple question that a kid would have easily answered...But it was obvious your brain is filled with Custard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In A Black Dress (Photos) / Fans Slam Ruggedman Over Naira Marley's Dissing Song / Photos From Desmond Elliot Door To Door Campaign In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.