Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari (609 Views)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Opinion: Will You Support President Buhari If He Contests For Third Term? / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by BuhariCarryGo: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala oamj4
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2018-can-urges-nigerians-to-support-president-buhari.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7759276769
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has called on Nigerians to continue to support President Muhammadu Buhari administration in the efforts to turn around the nation’s economy.
Bishop Tunde Akinsanya, the CAN chairman in Ogun, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta on Monday that the support became necessary to realise the plan of God for the country.
Akinsanya also urged Nigerians to intensify prayers on the president’s efforts to realise the policies and programmes for the country, as prayers and support remained the only way to achieve greatness.
The cleric called on Nigerians to be grateful and thankful to God for witnessing the New Year despite the challenges that faced the nation in 2017.
“The masses should always pray for the country for God’s protection, and also put God first in all their endeavours.
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by ManirBK: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
GOOD DEVELOPMENT

Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
tongue
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by Shayneward1: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has called on Nigerians to continue to support President Muhammadu Buhari administration in the efforts to turn around the nation’s economy
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Copied
I just tire.
I always knew intellectually deficiency was the reason behind the confused rigmarole of this bunch, but i must confess i grossly underestimated their knack for buffoonery.
Every single move since May 29 2015 has been one goof or the other.
From banning AIT from covering them, to the withdrawal of soldiers from roads, to referring to Angela Merkel as president of west Germany, to plagiarizing Obama 's speech, to provoking Tompolo to create Avengers that were blowing pipelines to oblivion, to the 97% and 5% speech that brought about hate, to banning dollar deposits that devalued the naira and ultimately resulted in recession, to the Shiite massacres for blocking road, to six months of no cabinet, to nepotistic appointments, to midnight door breaking raids of upstanding judges, to pythons dancing, to signing $25billion NNPC contracts in sick bed, to fuel scarcity, to $50m Ikoyi ghost dollar, to grass cutter Bubachir, to Abba Kyari and MTN N500m to N1billion per day for Boko Haram to Abdulrashhed Maina, and his promotion letter, and now to dead boards memberships.
Oh Boy.
What a government.
Is Look We De

1 Like

Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by emmie14: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Someone should blame past
administrations or argue against these listed national misfortunes.
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by Baawaa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
God "will" is what matter now
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by LionDeLeo: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Our hate-filled blodas go deny CAN sharp sharp now.

Whoever is interested in the history of how and why CAN was formed should stay tuned to this thread, you will read everything from them tonight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
CAN and Jammatu Nasiril islam should please leave partisan politics
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by loveth360(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
The chairman of CAN is a yoruba man so am not surprise.
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by LionDeLeo: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
CAN and Jammatu Nasiril islam should please leave partisan politics
All along, I have been doubting your patriotism, but with this comment, it is crystal clear you are the true symbol of patriotism.

Happy new and prosperous year my compatriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by deomelo: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:

That was quick grin
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by LionDeLeo: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
Like I said, whoever wants to read the history of CAN should stay glued to this thread. It has started rolling in, first, we are now aware of the tribe of CAN chairman, more are coming. grin cheesy
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Of course!

We will all support Buhari in sending him back to daura.

1 Like

Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by smulti(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Said baba till 2030

when a loaf of bread wound sold for #500 naira
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
LionDeLeo:

All along, I have been doubting your patriotism, but with this comment, it is crystal clear you are the true symbol of patriotism.

Happy new and prosperous year my compatriot.

grin grin

Thanks boss

I am honored coming from you
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:

We are omoluabis

Pmb attested to it

Live with it Grandma
Re: CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari by AlienRobot: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wrong call
Wrong move

GEJ boy moving outta thread

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wins All 22 Local Government Seats In Delta State / We Have Sold Over Two Million Pencils – Akwa Ibom Govt / Killings: Buhari Meets Benue Leaders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.