Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions (939 Views)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
The new year sets the beginning of another 365/366 days of our existence. It affords us the opportunity to start a new chapter in our lives.

New year's eve (31st of December) or the last day of the year is seen by many across the across the world as a day of contemplation and a day to make plans for the new year that is fast approaching. These plans are frequently termed as "new year's resolutions".

Nonetheless, the majority of people still fails to actualize their New Year's resolutions before the end of that calendar year. People have often attributed this failure to various reasons such as lack of time and the inability of the majority of humans to keep a tight schedule. Some people don't even consider making New year's resolutions any more.

Here are a few causes why people fail to actualize their new year's resolutions and practical approach to solve the problems
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
1) Having too much to achieve;

One of the most important thing about setting a goal is making sure it is achievable within a specific time period.

Many people are often overwhelmed by the resolutions they set for themselves to achieve under 365 days because of the sheer number of what they need to achieve.

Most of them eventually have to abandon the resolutions and loose the tactile sensation of fulfillment that comes with achievements. Therefore, it is necessary to keep a new year's resolution as short as possible
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
2) Procrastination;

Procrastination is the avoidance of doing a task that needs to be carried out.

A whole year, to many people seems like a very long time to accomplish anything. After all, there are 365/366 days to attain whatever it is to be accomplished, or is there?

Many people fail to start pursuing ways to achieve their resolutions for the year on time. They wait till latter parts of the year before panicking and fail to achieve anything at the end year. Thus, it is important to start accomplishing the resolutions as early as possible.
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2018
Greiyboy
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Greiyboy
Sup
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Sup
you know I respect you alot how could you allow that guy to disrespect me in your present sad I thought you had my back....?
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
you know I respect you alot how could you allow that guy to disrespect me in your present sad I thought you had my back....?
Which guy disrespected you?

Are you biacan like I guessed ?
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 3:21pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Which guy disrespected you?
Are you biacan like I guessed ?
No I'm not sad
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
No I'm not sad
Who are you? grin

I can tell it's you because you took his insults personal. I couldn't defend you cause i wasn't sure.

Welcome back

Why did you change clothes tho
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Who are you? grin

I can tell it's you because you took his insults personal. I couldn't defend you cause i wasn't sure.

Welcome back

Why did you change clothes tho

Was on ban that's why
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:

Was on ban that's why
Welcome back
Hope you won't start looking for trouble again o
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Welcome back

Hope you won't start looking for trouble again o
Why can't you guys see me as a simple person if you get to know me better you'll understand
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Why can't you guys see me as a simple person if you get to know me better you'll understand
Ok I understand you. I know you basically do it for the trills, but I wasn't happy with the way you tried to shade me about my slightly mature looks and Iphone on the events thread. Although, we are cool now.

I am about to quit nairaland
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:11pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Ok I understand you. I know you basically do it for the trills, but I wasn't happy with the way you tried to shade me about my slightly mature looks and Iphone on the events thread. Although, we are cool now.

I am about to quit nairaland
I'm sorry I was just joking around

Why?
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm sorry I was just joking around

Why?
life happens sister

I have been contemplating it for a while now, but I have finally picked a date

I am sure you all still be enjoying Nairaland. What is a drop of water in the bucket.
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
life happens sister

I have contemplating it for a while now, but I have finally picked a date

I am sure you all still be enjoying Nairaland. What is a drop of water in the bucket.
Please just talk to me what is wrong with you speak up please
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Please just talk to me what is wrong with you speak up please
I moving on with my life.
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
I moving on with my life.
What happened to you did someone break your heart
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
What happened to you did someone break your heart
Noo

I have a serious project to embark on. cheesy

life changing actually, hopefully!
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Noo

I have a serious project to embark on. cheesy

life changing actually, hopefully!
I pray it works ohhh cause I can't wait to become iyawo cheesy
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
I pray it works ohhh cause I can't wait to become iyawo cheesy
lol cheesy grin
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
lol cheesy grin
Or you're probably quitting naiarland for qoura.....?

I wanted something more but I just withdraw back when you said you don't want anything committed in the next 3yrs it's fine smiley
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Or you're probably quitting naiarland for qoura.....?

I wanted something more but I just withdraw back when you said you don't want anything committed in the next 3yrs it's fine smiley
No way! I am not quitting a forum to camp on another, that will be counter productive.

Ask away! I will answer nonetheless
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
No way! I am not quitting a forum to camp on another, that will be counter productive.

Ask away! I will answer nonetheless
Oh I thought tongue

You see you're guilty cheesy cheesy
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Oh I thought tongue

You see you're guilty cheesy cheesy
lol guilty of what? Though what?
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
lol guilty of what? Though what?
Of the above mentioned tongue
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Of the above mentioned tongue
I didn't see anything
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 5:10pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
I didn't see anything
You said you don't want anything committed tongue
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
You said you don't want anything committed tongue
lol true true

I am working to improve myself, but I am always greatful to anyone that has any special interest in me. Thank you
Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Babyforever(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
lol true true

I am working to improve myself, but I am always greatful to anyone that has any special interest in me. Thank you
Ah ah see friend zone of the highest order cheesy cheesy

Re: What You Need To See Before Making Your New Year's Resolutions by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Ah ah see friend zone of the highest order cheesy cheesy
No! not friend zone

Give me your fb id, if you are interested

We could be friends and get to know each other

I can never say never

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Joseph Danlami Bagobiri Of Catholic Diocese Of Kafanchan Is Death / The Times Of Setraco Nigeria Limited / How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.