Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits (1143 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Rabbit Meat? 10 Reasons That Will Make You Eat At Least / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / Why Rabbit Meat Is The Best For Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits by EnoAkpanOctober(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
As a Rabbit farmer, herein are the benefits and reasons to switch to rabbit meat, especially for the elderly and those with a history of heart or weight issues. Also great for ketogenic diet

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.

9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.

10. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic livestock animal there is. Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as the cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water.

Place your order for fresh rabbit meat @ 3,500 naira only

Re: Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits by slimmax: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
EnoAkpanOctober:
As a Rabbit farmer, herein are the benefits and reasons to switch to rabbit meat, especially for the elderly and those with a history of heart or weight issues. Also great for ketogenic diet

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.

9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.

10. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic livestock animal there is. Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as the cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water.

Place your order for fresh rabbit meat @ 3,500 naira only

I want to venture into this biz, do u sell live breeds and what state do you reside
Re: Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits by EnoAkpanOctober(m): 3:38am On Jan 05, 2018
slimmax:

I want to venture into this biz, do u sell live breeds and what state do you reside

Yes I do... I focus on the Hyla breeds

Hylas are the fastest growing rabbit breeds, they hit 3.2kg in 90 days, (using NUTRIMAX RABBIT PELLETS)

Also high birth litters in terms of number of kittens...
Re: Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits by EnoAkpanOctober(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yes sir... Agbara os where I reside but farms im kwara and osun... Thanks
slimmax:

Re: Rabbit Meat: Health Benefits by slimmax: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2018
EnoAkpanOctober:
Yes sir... Agbara os where I reside but farms im kwara and osun... Thanks
How much will it cost me to get 2 pairs from your end

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / 4 Drinks That Causes Bad Breath / Quiz- Test Your IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.