Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (47477 Views)

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
You implied it...

Lemmie start all over again;

Davido being wealthy IS NOT A GUARANTEE that he has nothing to worry about, AS YOU VERBALIZED, so I thought.

Most rich people I've met hardly rest or are at peace. They worry over this and that. If not competitors, it's their employees.

Being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.

Is that so hard to take in?
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by SirBunky85(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Otedola is very fond of cuppy
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Mariangeles(f): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
emusmithy:

Lemmie start all over again;

Davido being wealthy IS NOT A GUARANTEE that he has nothing to worry about, AS YOU VERBALIZED, so I thought.

Most rich people I've met hardly rest or are at peace. They worry over this and that. If not competitors, it's their employees.

Being wealthy doesn't guarantee happiness.

Is that so hard to take in?
I wrote " not having to worry about much" ...not "nothing to worry about" ...There's a difference
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
I wrote " not having to worry about much" ...not "nothing to worry about" ...There's a difference
ok
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Patoskid:
Were you there? undecided More so that wasn't davido' concert, it was DJ cuppy'

Come... Are u reading my comments or the post? I said davido's concert was shitty despite the huge sums people paid....nobody should be willing to pay that much for DJ cuppy
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by solofresh(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
[exactly] Not true. More money, more problems[/quote]
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by eliadekx(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
ijrm:
HAPPY NEW-YEAR NAIRALAND... CAN I GET 100 LIKES...

U don high
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by ardrockltd(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
ijrm:
nah food
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Ogunleti01: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
PcNnews:
Nigerian Music Legend, Davido is on a fast lane, celebrating the spirit of a New year,the Fia Crooner shared photos of himself with Billionaire Oil Mogul,Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy and Richest Man in Nigeria, Dangote at the New Year Eve Event with DJ Cuppy.

Imagine paying 500k just to watch some celebrities sing on stage and then you cross over to 2018, haba operation use your head activated oo ..

See photos;
https://joelsblog.com.ng/davido-dines-with-kingsshares-photos-of-himself-with-femi-otedoladj-cuppydangote-at-an-event/
Davido legend? op una well so?
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by mariodko190(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
sometimes I day wonder how these people day feel self.

dangote you big pass all these abeg. know your mate. free all these celebrities and make friends with Queen Elizabeth, Oprah winfrey. move up oga

no be only celebrities we go day task. all these our billionaires too no be only for Nigeria una go day show muscle. move out. Bille Gates day there. make friends! dem go day claim say dem be business giants but na for where poor men day them day get power and business acumen. Dangote go and strike a good deal in Texas. Go Australia and strike gold. Oyibo men day come here day come pack our money go there and make the money. Abramovich and all those Arabs day go Europe day buy clubs day collect money for Euros.

You just day opress common man for here. day go settle quarel between don Jazzy and olamide. you no no your mate?

no high profile billionaire for yonder day gree follow our billionaires do business. they are all in this country looking for the last drop of crude oil. at this stage dangote suppose don open serious reasearch center for intelligent people to do research and invent something.

if person talk dem go say weda na him be government but na him day sponsor government. all dem na d same government money and monopoly dem day do
THE MOST SENSABLE POST SO FAR, GUY ABLE TELL DEM

1 Like

Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by mariodko190(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Royaldave200:

New lunatic in da block
See as your mouth odour dey cause low network
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by mariodko190(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
A typical Nigerian! angry

Schools need to introduce subjects that would teach students how life really works! angry

They are human beings like you! angry Money does not change that! angry

It's people like you that will faint if they receive a phone call from Bill Gates! angry No such thing as levels in life as most people see it! angry It's an illusion! angry
Weytin diz mumu dey type, abeg locate the kid section, here na 4 grown men
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by mariodko190(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
carry your dirty new year smll comot for my front. smelly rat. see this monkey way day jump tree won follow me stand for ground.

I am frustrated by the evil in our country. you are frustrated of me being frustrated by evil. what does that make you? woman wrapper. you way day lick arshwewohh tohto na won follow me exchange saliva abi? see him dirty boxers.

you get luck say hand never catch you when you day rape small boys. na very soon. old gay. see him wrinkled face like he-goat preek.

look, make you do well oh. you way never learn how to wash dead cells comot for your old skin. old man na nairaland you won come oppress people. I no go fit talk again make you no quote me attack me abi. dustbin
grin
kolawoleibukun:
carry your dirty new year smell comot for my front. smelly rat. see this monkey way day jump tree won follow me stand for ground.

I am frustrated by the evil in our country. you are frustrated of me being frustrated by evil. what does that make you? woman wrapper. you way day lick arshwewohh tohto na won follow me exchange saliva abi? see him dirty boxers.

you get luck say hand never catch you when you day rape small boys. na very soon. old gay. see him wrinkled face like he-goat preek.

look, make you do well oh. you way never learn how to wash dead cells comot for your old skin. old man na nairaland you won come oppress people. I no go fit talk again make you no quote me attack me abi. dustbin
abeg tell d idiot

1 Like

Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by nelcliff(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
sometimes I day wonder how these people day feel self.

dangote you big pass all these abeg. know your mate. free all these celebrities and make friends with Queen Elizabeth, Oprah winfrey. move up oga

no be only celebrities we go day task. all these our billionaires too no be only for Nigeria una go day show muscle. move out. Bille Gates day there. make friends! dem go day claim say dem be business giants but na for where poor men day them day get power and business acumen. Dangote go and strike a good deal in Texas. Go Australia and strike gold. Oyibo men day come here day come pack our money go there and make the money. Abramovich and all those Arabs day go Europe day buy clubs day collect money for Euros.

You just day opress common man for here. day go settle quarel between don Jazzy and olamide. you no no your mate?

no high profile billionaire for yonder day gree follow our billionaires do business. they are all in this country looking for the last drop of crude oil. at this stage dangote suppose don open serious reasearch center for intelligent people to do research and invent something.

if person talk dem go say weda na him be government but na him day sponsor government. all dem na d same government money and monopoly dem day do

Charity begins at home.. Receive sense.
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Dohyn3(f): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by whiteprince(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Third baby mama loading...

He just gave out his daughter to 30billion gang boss

Otedola just Joined Them together
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Gepheral: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Cool
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by kolawoleibukun: 4:20am On Jan 02, 2018
nelcliff:

Charity begins at home.. Receive sense.
your mama tohto for there. you don receive sense? you be old fowl way no fit lay egg. see your smelly face. hediot. your pastor left nyarsch. stoopid pig
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by 2undeee(m): 4:49am On Jan 02, 2018
ijrm:

You wan take am buy gari
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by holluphemydavid(m): 4:52am On Jan 02, 2018
I just like dis DJ Cuppy
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by DSoj(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Legend?

U people just use words anyhow wrongly.
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by mercyp001(f): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2018
ijrm:
to buy bread?
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by ComrTega(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2018
ijrm:
grin
ijrm:
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by Royaldave200(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
mariodko190:
See as your mouth odour dey cause low network

Nitwit....omo irankiran
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by tealaw(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Rich people no sey go church 31st night, only poor ppl.
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerians are Fools, how we forget and forgive easily is very annoying, this otedolla that bribe house of rep chairman faruok
on subsidy probe, is now a respected billionaire in the society... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by ddjay: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
I see a link between davido and DJ cuppy in process. Otedola "weh don sir"
Re: Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote by ayobamiseniorman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
what's our business? i beg hw much they fuel for ur side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.