Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) (40711 Views)

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by debbiebianca2(f): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Popular Nigerian rapper and singer Phyno storms De Angels Bar and Grills owned by popuplar celebrity bar man Cubana Chief Priest.

In the video, Phyno shows excess love by sharing the same table with his crew, That’s a lot of Love Loyalty and Respect .

Phyno who's real name is Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, is one of the successful musicians in Nigeria who have been able to acquire wealth through their career.

Watch The The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBcHl_C76A

8 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice one. cool

flexing on the beat.

make i catch anybody wey go talk vanity upon vanity for this thread. undecided

ALOBAM Nnwa O42 cool Ezege lamba one.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brb
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka. Yoruba Afonja cool

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
I ve also stormed nairaland again bcs my nl mentor NwaAmaikpe is back fully loaded wt awaking talks

8 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by fati2001(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
PHYNO CONNECT.

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Money is meant to be enjoyed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by osamz007: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
ODOGWU

CHOP LIFE. THE RICE WAS PEPPERISH BUT I STILL MANAGED IT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by slawormiir: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Life is good

Now I see why Future and drake says life is good

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Mopolchi: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
So much money Cubana Chief Priest

1 Like

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Chijeep(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
That's not my headache at all,
it's their bar and he's their chief priest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Phyno the main man that year.

Anyway see my siggy.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by FactBoyz: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
angry
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by joseph1832(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Damn nigaarrr as usual. grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ezege 1

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Godchosen001: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa oh, everybody don forget huspuppi

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
I ve also stormed nairaland again bcs my nl mentor NwaAmaikpe is back fully loaded wt awaking talks
I love that weird guy tho,but I think the guy is intelligent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mainkendo: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin to
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by 9jaBloke: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eze nnunu smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
C
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm

I learnt his net worth is $12m.

The real nigga.

Oh Lord, pick up my call.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by updatechange(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
The food blike weytin Dem serve gateman... Jollof rice and small turkey with coldslaw on the side?
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by alingo2013(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hustle ooo
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by HerMajestyCares(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Life is beautiful with God on your side and money.

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Mhurfhy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
I could remember working in that bar January 2019
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
May the souls of those 43 farmers rest in peace..

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
grin

Wahala for who no get nairaland mentor

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ezege!
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by topmag2019: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

Check Out The Comparison:
USA Swat Vs Nigerian Swat Training

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUkSHcqK9c
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
I see. His beef with Obi isn't transferable to their (mutual) associates.
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mopolchi:
So much money Cubana Chief Priest

Yes o

Him money long like ya Papa prick tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo / Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.