Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (18478 Views)

I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by IStandWithFynes: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2018
geostrata:
Am bringing a He goat as a burnt offering
It is "I'm", not "Am".
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by arrestdarrester: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Donbabaj:
In order words, what type of strategy are you bringing on board that will facilitate the Company's growth. You need to let the interviewers know that you are worthy of the job. One of the best ways to respond, for an experience person is to tell them what you did in your previous organisation that got you an accolades from the management but if no experience yet, make sure you ask an experienced person for all the details relating to the scope of work before you go for the interview.

The response to your first question is similar to the second question.

#Sometimes it baffles me that some posters above me are still basking in the euphoria of the year 2017. The guy needs an help.

Seconded.

Mind the confidence with which you put the answer across and know how not to tilt towards arrogance.

Now go get that job!
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by nowpresence(f): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2018
I have been sending CV to companies and have not gotten any invite yet, what am I doing wrong?
please I need help
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by dammytosh: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2018
zolapower:
Tell them if employed ,I would endeavour u use my God given strength and energies in moving the coy forward .

I will not allow u go for the next stage.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by smulti(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
zolapower:
Tell them if employed ,I would endeavour u use my God given strength and energies in moving the coy forward .
gringrin

See how you disqualified yourself
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by ufotty2001: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Just tell them that you are bringing CHANGE to the company.. The way APC also told us
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by policy12: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2018
nowpresence:
I have been sending CV to companies and have not gotten any invite yet, what am I doing wrong?
please I need help

My dear just make sure ur CV is well prepared and if that is done I will advice u keep trying soon u will get the invitation and then the job.

Never be discourage it can be likened as Naija factor so many out there are in ur shoe but God will show us mercy. Morn and have a nice day,send that mail yes apply for that job again and never lose hope yet.

Its not over yet dear.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Study the job description like bible! All the job roles, the purpose of the job, challenges you may
forsee, what difference you can make, how you can define success in your role. It's all in the job description.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
simply align your strengths with the job function and elaborate, its more of a discuss and you should also put in mind that whatever to say would determine the next question to be asked. so say what you can defend.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by NCANTaskForce: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2018
I am bringing good food and water
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by AkumahTalk(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Tell them you're bringing your plate grin...then giggle; indicating sarcasm. After which, you go ahead to tell them your unique strengths and achievements and how it translates to value/benefits for their company.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by uboma(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2018
zolapower:

this is a dumb response.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by thunderbabs: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
calaway:

know what is required in the scope of operations and fill the gap with appropriate words NO FEAR the bigger the better... good luck.

Ehen, dz re d kind of answers me i dnt like.... grin creatin additional problem

1 Like

Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by zolapower: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
uboma:

this is a dumb response.
oga dumb move on with ur frustrated and dump life and leave my mention . Since u knew the answer why not offer one ? Please it's a new year ,don't start a comment with an insult . Or u think everyone here is pleased with ur silly respond ? Oponu leave my mention .
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by aribabz(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=drlaykay post=63813204]All this interview questions don't really determine if the best applicant is employed.
Being a good orator is different from being productive.

I often tell people, just be yourself and avoid getting prepared answers. You might be asked anything hence be thrown off balance. And a good interviewer would be able to tell who is telling the truth against who has prepared for that particular question.

But interview is practice practice and practice. You won't just go there without adequate preparation na or would you??. There are some recurring questions in interview like 'what's your strength and weakness'. And you've to practice them over and over again so as to make it sound better and real. I'm not talking about memorizing or quoting verbatim
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by nowpresence(f): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2018
policy12:

My dear just make sure ur CV is well prepared and if that is done I will advice u keep trying soon u will get the invitation and then the job.

Never be discourage it can be likened as Naija factor so many out there are in ur shoe but God will show us mercy. Morn and have a nice day,send that mail yes apply for that job again and never lose hope yet.

Its not over yet dear.
thank you so much
I will keep trying
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by zolapower: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2018
dammytosh:

I will not allow u go for the next stage.
Oga Ade ,ejoor ta le yin? Se ke se ajo one of brown roof republic ! I have seen people's comment proffering solutions to the question asked without spotting an error or insulting them or quote there mention . Here u are doing high- service . Or those with comment like "garri and beans will be brought to the table "how many of them have u highlighted there comment? Please ,oga this is new year ,if u can't gimme the right answer ,don't quote me again or evil will erode ur family this new year . Enough of the little children's behavior of quoting people's comment without given a better response.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2018
IStandWithFynes:
It is "I'm", not "Am".
A lot of people don't know this.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by DualCore1: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
"What [insert competitor's name] are waiting to see you throw away, me."
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Mike008(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
You need to understand first what the company does.
This line of questioning seem more like a marketing based company to me.

"What are you bringing to table". - This is more like your innovative idea to make the company grow.

You can simply tell them a strategy you think can improve the company's marketability.
It's wise to understudy the company to know what strategy they don't use.

"How will you make us a hous
ehold name".

You can simply tell them with your strategy, their company can become a household name.
In fact, assure them about this.
Then proceed to draw analogies with their competetors, or similar companies that have exceled and tell them what they did to be at that level.
And tell them what they can do to be at that level and how you can help.
To aid you in this you need to run a check on those other companies too.

With ample experience and confidence you will get that job.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Kendrick80(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
My blood
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Qpetz: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
[a href="www.nairaland.com"]click[/a]
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls, is very important, how can I send a private massage in this forum. Pls help it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by kammali: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
If u are smart person u answer the guetion to an intervener asked.
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by NeneKelvin2019(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Simply tell them your innovative skills and how much you feel the company can grow.

Check my signature for #EngineersAlone
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by gr8tone: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Your capabilities
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by dreamworld: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Very annoying question, I came to collect salary shikenna
Re: Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table by 1kinggy(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Uzobejeme:
Hi everyone. I have an interview tomorrow morning and want to know how best to answer 2 interview questions
1)What are you bringing to the table? 2)How will you make us a household name?
Happy new year and thanks for the response

1. Tell them your top qualities and the results you've achieved on your past/current jobs.

2. Depends on the product and position you're taking. I guess, it has to do with PR or marketing/sales here. Outline the ideas you have.

#My2cents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews / Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.