Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno (19592 Views)

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / President Buhari’s 2018 New Year Address (Full Text) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by Lloydfather(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

(Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno)

^^^^^^^The Tpoic.

ipob villager, face topic..... grin grin

it seems you're short of words as u don't know what to type.

Could this be u? now u are referring someone back to the topic after taking u to the cleaner.

I want to extend my OLIVE THREE to u. Can u take up a bricks layer job in my site somewhere in Alaba int'l? Since this guy has cost damage in ur BMC work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by uba1991: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2018
dredgedaniel:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/nigerias-power-generation-drops-to-2841-megawatts/amp

Read the above.

It dropped to below 3,000 in June 2017 and appreciated to 4,000+ in December 2017.

Reno is right, he has more connections to fact than you, please apologise to him.

There is no such thing as improvement in power in nigeria, there was a series power sabotage during the Jonathan adminstration. So many cabals needed Jonathan out of the villa that was why they sabotaged power.
see mumu excuse.who are d cabal?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by wisdomhuz: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please tell the PDP fan and those we gave the chance to rule for 16 Solid years who instead of governing and making life better for us the citizens, they where busy looting and sharing our common wealth to their In-laws, concubines, Slay Queens and all the rest that I can't mention should also allow this government to show us what they can offer too. The problem of Nigeria didn't start today neither did it start the 16years PDP was in charge of Affairs of the government at the centre, but PDP failed us the citizens big time.

We were living a false life then believing all was okey not knowing that they were covering so many mess.

Like I have also said to friends, it will be unfair to judge this government now barely 2 years plus into the mess PDP brought us into whereas it took us 16 years before we could say we don't want them again.

Also, I think there is no one that wants to build a solid house with a firm foundation, that will start it today and finish it the next morning and also pack into the same building that next day. I think that structure will be a disaster waiting to happen.

So let's give this government a chance. Reno and his co travellers should give Nigerians a chance please let's also see what this Party APC will give to us for the time they will be in power. If they fail us, we will also show them the way out just the way we showed PDP the closest exit door.

But they should also know that they (PDP) will never test the corridor of Power at the centre again because they are a national embarrassment. They should go and hide their face in the mould.

We Nigerians are wiser now.

What are they coming to do?

Is it to finish the looting they started or to completely sale the country.

Please oh they should go and rest and forget about the centre for now, we are yet to recover from the billions of dollars that got missing and the properties they used it to buy in choices places.

I should ask the PDP what stopped them from signing the FID for the OK LNG and Brass LNG projects that would have given Thousands of Job to masses. They where busy looting if any project will not put money in their pocket that one won't see the light of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by jokingmary(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm really surprised people expect anything different from this present government when virtually all of them or most of them are from PDP
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by ihatesycophant(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
olril17:

lol..my other monicker was banned...

I'm from osogbo,I'm a bonafide osogbo boy.....
my agbole(family house) is one of the most popular in osogbo, owo.ope axis...

if you want,I will school you in the history of osogbo.......
I'm a proud osogbo indigene and I'm proud of my heritage.....

stop spreading lies....majority of we yorubas also hate Buhari,we don't like him,we are not vocal like you BMC,we are silently waiting for 2019 to vote the baboon of a president out.
Young man, election is not won by emotion. You guys did more than this in 2015 but it turned to naught. Reeling out figure of the number of yorubas that will vote against Buhari makes me laugh at your ignorance. Politics as gone beyond emotion and feelings. Instead of you to stay within the ambit of lying Reno spewed and defend him, you're all out to push the person that brought a link to dispelled his lie.
Point of correction, Yoruba nation don't vote on emotion by 2019 we shall tell where we are going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by lordyugo: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You keep crying over Aregbesola even thoug the topic is not about Aregbesola.....

Nna ipob villager, abeg face topic. grin grin

Loooooool u really are a perfect depiction of a dim witted simpleton, shouting IPOB till ur voice goes out cos u hv notn constructive to say or counter an intelligent point
Really feel for u cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by Welrez(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Nigerians don't even need the stats so much.

The little polls here on Nairaland suggests tremendous improvement in power supply across the nation.

Reno should comtinue screaming from the US
Really? Have you heard of biased sample? Unfortunately, the improvement recorded in some areas are at the expense of some areas where supplies have dipped. You need to investigate deeper before arriving at hasty conclusions. It is not as straightforward as you will want to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by FTrebirth(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

(Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno)

^^^^^^^The Tpoic.

ipob villager, face topic..... grin grin

see how that dude keeps destroying you with facts and figures and all you can reply back is "ipob"

i give up on brain-damaged zombies, mehn!
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by femo86(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mschewwwww

F*** Buhari
F*** Reno
F*** Naija Poli-thieves
F*** them all

Who dem app

I dey my house...come and beat me
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]The Presidential Address Pain Them Wella...

Let us meet at the polls in 2019...Awon Twitter Warriors..[/s]
aye e ti ra bi iso
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:

[s]Ode can't read and comprehend simple English ipob illiterate, I quoted the same agency lying Reno TWITTER PARROT Omokiri quoted and I posed the ling from the same agency the lying clown quoted.

Log off the internet if you are too elementary and ignorant to read and comprehend.

Instead of your clowns foaming at the mouth, when was the last time you asked the Reno the PARROT why 16 years of PDP and his own OGA/Jona met 4.000MW and left us with the same 4,000 MW 16 years later, left us still in darkness even after looting $20 billion power fund.

Nna, STFU.
[/s]

aye re ti run jegejege
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
GoroTango:
[s]Bros believe me I feel your pain. You see the problem is that you along with Reno and the nonentity 5 percenters are incapable of imposing your will on the rest of us. Buhari will be reelected next year and its all back to wailing for you all over again[/s]
olofo alayedipeta! this year will be hot for all APC zombies both online & offline
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by Angelawhite(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
thunder74:

System Performance
31/12/2017
Highest Frequency 50.53 Hz
Lowest Frequency 49.96 Hz
Peak Generation 4,746.20 MW
Lowest Generation 3,364.60 MW
Total Energy Sent Out 93,386.95 MWH

Lowest generation is. 3,365 and peak generation is 4,746. Are u familiar with graphical representation like bar. Chart? Which month did the peak value occur? Has it been sustained since it occured? What's the current output? Are u sure the graph has not declined?

There's a big difference between a peak value and current value
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]This shouldn't be about how you feel about me because that's just not important and I care less, what's more important here is the topic and Reno LYING TWITTER PARROT false claim, lies and my own facts.

Focus on that and if you have any objections to my facts, point them out and let me address them and if you can not, go away and move to the next thread or poster.[/s]
digbolugi
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

Really ashamed, bro.
All this deception on top of 30k BMC work. Chai, people have turned Esau to mortgage their citizenship birthrights for a bowl of porridge. embarassed undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70
we shall attack those bastard BMC! if they like, let them use their member who is a mod to silence peoples voice but Nigerians are prepared for them. the right time is now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by mozes01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
I don't have all the facts, but I promise you when anonimi gets here, you will tuck your short tail into your butt crack.

I guess the power angle is the only problem you have in that exposé.
God bless you man

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
Lloydfather:
it seems you're short of words as u don't know what to type.

Could this be u? now u are referring someone back to the topic after taking u to the cleaner.

I want to extend my OLIVE THREE to u. Can u take up a bricks layer job in my site somewhere in Alaba int'l? Since this guy has cost damage in ur BMC work.
[/s]

lordyugo:

Loooooool u really are a perfect depiction of a dim witted simpleton, shouting IPOB till ur voice goes out cos u hv notn constructive to say or counter an intelligent point
Really feel for u cheesy cheesy cheesy

useless ipob clown swithocng IDs justto spew the same dumb and idiotic nonsense..

^^^^^^^The Tpoic.

ipob villager, face topic..... grin grin grin

Useless ipob clown switching IDs just to spew the same dumb and idiotic nonsense.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Angelawhite:

Lowest generation is. 3,365 and peak generation is 4,746. Are u familiar with graphical representation like bar. Chart? Which month did the peak value occur? Has it been sustained since it occured? What's the current output? Are u sure the graph has not declined?

There's a big difference between a peak value and current value

Reno LYING TWITTER PARROT Omokiri is picked the lowest generation and deceptively and conveniently left out the high picks. grin grin

And the crook and lying clown call himself a pastor grin grin
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

You and one million Yoruba's reached this conclusion at what forum?

That's how you lot lied to Jonathan and you have started again.

The forum under his akpu bed in his village. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Angelawhite:

Can you get us a 2017 fact cause we're done listening to dead statistics.

Power Generation Hits New Peak of 5,222.3MW

December 25, 2017

The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) has said that Nigeria on December 18 attained another milestone when power generation and transmission peaked at 5,222.3 megawatts (MW).

TCN said in a statement yesterday from its General Manager, Public Affairs, Ndidi Mbah, that this was achieved after two electricity generation milestones of 5,155.9MW and 5,074.70MW were reached on December 8, 2017 and February 2, 2016, respectively.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/25/power-generation-hits-new-peak-of-5222-3mw/

Oya, now you have 2017 facts. Make sure you pass it on to ignorant Reno LYING TWITTER PARROT Omokiri on TITTER for maximum understanding.

grin grin grin
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
TCN completes transmission projects to add 1,100MW to national grid

20 December 2017, Sweetcrude, Abuja – The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) announced that it has completed over 18 Transmission Project which would add about 1100 megawatts (MW) of electricity to the National grid by the end of January 2018.

The Interim Managing Director of TCN, Mr. Usman Gur-Mohammed, who disclosed this during a tour of some of the Sub-Stations in Apo and Katampe in Abuja and Suleja in Niger State, said that the projects which would be completed and commissioned from December 2017 to the end of January 2018, after which it will begin to re-conduct transmission lines to ensure the added power capacities are evacuated after the first quarter of next year.

He also noted that the projects are being executed under the Transmission Rehabilitation and Expansion Programme(TREP) which seeks to expand the grid to 20,000MW in the next four (4) years.

He said “In line with our strategy, we are completing across the country several projects which would cumulatively add over 1,000MW transformer capacity to the grid before January 31, 2018.”

He added that “The Nigerian Electricity Transmission Access Project (NETAP) which is one of the projects under REP was successfully negotiated with the World Bank on December 8.”

Gur-Mohammed lauded the company for wheeling the highest peak generation of 5,155MW recently saying, “We must work towards a national peak of 6,000MW in the early part of next year”.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2017/12/20/tcn-completes-transmission-projects-add-1100mw-national-grid/

We are adding another 1,100MW to national grid grin grin

Worthless, corrupt, crooked and incompetent PDP met 4000MW and when Nigerians kicked them out, it was still the same 4000 even after looting $20 billion power fund.

Now, in less than 3 years, we are peaking at over 5000 and about to hist 6000-7000MW.

Abeg suffer your shame in silence. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin

A team of online sleuths claim to have exposed an attempt to smear the former governor of Nigeria's central bank.

Lamido Sanusi - who is widely respected in the international community - was suspended from the bank last month after accusing the government of corruption.

A few days later, a number of journalists were surprised to receive an email from an unknown man, Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram. The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

We never even forgot Reno LYING TWITTER PARROT Omokiri AKA Wendell Simlin

A lying crook and identity thief parading around the internet as a pastor...

Wonders shall never end.. grin grin grin
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by emmie14: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
"To paraphrase the Yoruba adage, if you have used two and a half years to prepare for madness, how long would the madness now last? ....i love this adage. Thumb up � SW
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by deomelo: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2018

An American woman has accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.

Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.

Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

That's your fake, crooked, corrupt and lying TWITTER pastor. grin grin
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by emmie14: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Buhari was sick and receiving treatment for almost a whole year. 2017 was obviously a joke in governance.

What more do you expect? Buhari is probably too old for the Nigerian presidency. He's not even sure of whatever he says anymore...He should be back in Daura Soonest. Come 2019. cool

I'd rather take Bobrisky serious than Buhari.

How this Man's supporters keep praising him for Fuel Scarcity, Giving Appointments to the dead is still baffling me. Even on Nairaland. I won't mention names grin
Just completed the "like" to 100. You deserve better. Happy new year
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by emmie14: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
ferdvict2:
Nigerians woke up this New Year to listen to President Muhammadu Buhari’s New Year address to the nation in which he made many promises and undertakings.

One of the things he said is as follows:

“My address to fellow Nigerians this morning is devoted mainly to informing you about the intense efforts this Administration is putting to address our country’s huge infrastructural deficit.

We are going to make significant in-roads in advancing road, rail and power projects across the country.”

Muhammadu Buhari has been President for over two and a half years. He has less than one and a half years to go.

If by now he is still talking about “we are going to” shouldn’t alarm bells ring in your mind?
The man has spent more than half his term and he is not able to tell us what he has done in tangible terms. Instead, he is still telling us what he plans to do.

To paraphrase the Yoruba adage, if you have used two and a half years to prepare for madness, how long would the madness now last?

Then the President characteristically threatened oil marketers and again characteristically, blamed them for the fuel scarcity that occurred during the Yuletide.

Said the President:

“I am determined to get to the root of this collective blackmail of all Nigerians and ensure that whichever groups are behind this manipulated hardship will be prevented from doing so again.”

This is so typical of Muhammadu Buhari. Failure to take responsibility. The man is the minister of petroleum. The buck should stop at his table.
Nigerians will notice how he failed to address the revelations that he, who had spent years discrediting fuel subsidy and alleging that Jonathan and his government used that policy to scam Nigerians, had been secretly and illegally paying fuel subsidy, currently at ₦26.40 per liter.
The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Maikanti Baru, told newsmen that he was instructed by the President to subsidize the cost of petrol. There were no provisions for subsidy in the 2016 and 2017 budgets. So where has the money been coming from?

The other day, the minister of state for petroleum resources, Ibe Kachikwu, exposed that Baru had awarded $25 billion worth of contracts without due process. Did the money come from there?
And now the man who should address this unconstitutional appropriation of Nigeria’s resources is now threatening marketers. The same marketers who have revealed that the NNPC is owing them $1 billion and that under the current policy they can’t make a profit!

Are they meant to stay in business to make a loss?

And then the man goes on to lie that power generation has ramped up to 7,000 megawatts (MW) forgetting that previous administrations before him set up the Nigerian Electricity System Operator which is statutorily required to publish the verifiable amount of power generated in Nigeria.

Now, according to the Nigerian Electricity System Operator, the amount of power generated in Nigeria is 4,108MW. I deal in facts and I have an unimpeachable reputation for the facts. If any member of the Buhari administration can contradict the data from their own government agency, Nigerian Electricity System Operator, I make a public vow to apologize to President Buhari in a full page advertisement in a nationally read newspaper.

The fact is that President Muhammadu Buhari lied!

But the greatest insult from President Muhammadu Buhari’s New Year address was when he said “The government is slowly stabilizing the economy.”

Really? No other administration has destabilized Nigeria’s economy as the Buhari administration.
Under Buhari the nation’s currency shed 75% of its value and moved from ₦199 to $1 on the day he took over to ₦365 to $1 today. We had the unenviable record of being named the fourth worst performing currency in the world by Bloomberg in 2017.

Inflation, which was at single digit rate on the unfortunate day Buhari was sworn in on May 29, 2015 is now at 15.91%.

According to Debt Management Office, the total external debt of the federal and states governments on the day Buhari was sworn in stood at $9.464 billion. In two years time, the Buhari administration has increased that debt by 50% to $15.047 billion as at September of 2017. And if the 2018 budget is anything to go by, then this amount will double this year.

Taking everything he said during the broadcast, the least you could say is that the President engaged in lying on a mass scale. Lying and responsibility avoidance.

The conclusion is that Nigeria is going to see the same old same old under Buhari in 2018. If problems arise, he will look for who to blame rather than look for a solution.

The best thing this nation can do is to pray that this nightmare comes to an end in 2019 and the President can go and tend to his 150 cows that somehow never increase in number. At least they have fared better than the Nigerian economy under Buhari.

source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/exposing-the-lies-contradictions-in-president-buharis-new-year-address-reno/

Reno I will appreciate meeting you anywhere around the world.
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by emmie14: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:
Reno LYING Omokiri

When you and your OGA at the top enter office and 16 years of PDP, Nigeria was generating around 4,000MW and when Nigerians booted you out and sent your OGA back to his fishing village, Nigeria was generating around the same 4,000MW, ZERO improvement even after budgeting and looting $20 billion power fund.

Funny when crooks and lying hypocrites get mouth to talk when in fact they should be covering their ugly faces in shame..

Reno's Oga came from fishing and crude oil rich village. Tell Pa Pmb to at least return Nigerian economy to where he met it. Let him return dollar rate to #199 instead of todays rate of #365 =$1.
Jonathan stole #20billion and left dollar at 199. Buhari a saint without any tangible project maintained dollar at 356usd. What happened. Get reasonable. Shame.
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by emmie14: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Young man, election is not won by emotion. You guys did more than this in 2015 but it turned to naught. Reeling out figure of the number of yorubas that will vote against Buhari makes me laugh at your ignorance. Politics as gone beyond emotion and feelings. Instead of you to stay within the ambit of lying Reno spewed and defend him, you're all out to push the person that brought a link to dispelled his lie.
Point of correction, Yoruba nation don't vote on emotion by 2019 we shall tell where we are going.
Where did Reno lied?
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by orisa37: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Presidential Address Pain Them Wella...

Let us meet at the polls in 2019...Awon Twitter Warriors..

This cloned clown is even posing.
Re: Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno by Angelawhite(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:

Power Generation Hits New Peak of 5,222.3MW

December 25, 2017
b] facts. Make sure you pass it on to ignorant Reno LYING TWITTER PARROT Omokiri on TITTER for maximum understanding.

grin grin grin

As published
Published Nigerian Electricity System Operator ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.