Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) (828 Views)

Burna Boy’s Mother, Bose Ogulu Was A Dancer For Afrobeat Legend Fela Kuti / Throwback Photo Of Legend Fela, Elton John In UK In 1974 / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) by LifeDrama: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rapper and business tycoon, Diddy and fellow rapper and former Everyday Struggle host, Joe Budden danced to the pioneer of Afrobeat, Fela Kuti’s song Fear Not For Man after closing a REVOLT deal of $5 million.

Check out the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QklKBkURvq0&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/p-diddy-and-joe-budden-dance-to-afrobeat-legend-felas-music-video/

Re: P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) by odiereke(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
The legend lives on.
Re: P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) by MicheyJ1: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fela is the true religion.
Re: P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) by Jaynom(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2018
First of all shout out to Joe budden that's my man for real. His music (especially Mood Muzik series) has helped me in ways I cannot begin to mention. Secondly, I followed Everyday struggle like madt before complex fvcked up. I'm glad diddy picked him up and gave him this deal. Thirdly, *This year was dope/Trash with Charlamagne tha god was awesome. Lastly Fela is a King. A prophet. Look how diddy and Joe are doing the "FELA" Dance. Cute grin

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Becomes Third Act To Have 3 Songs On Billboard’s Top 10 At The Same Time / Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Gets A Surprised Birthday Party On A Boat / Bbnaija: Miracle Is The Realest Guy In This Game - Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.