Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? (6614 Views)

What’s The Difference Between Vs Wordpress.org / A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / What Is The Difference Between WordPress And A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2018
WORDPRESS D D BEST AND ITS A MACHINE...
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Naijagotit1(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2018
MichaelRJ:
please nairalanders and webmasterz, am new to blogging, am using blogger. I find it difficult to get views from Google, I really need help! please between Blogger and WordPress which one is easier or simple to use for I have no knowledge of html and coding, which one will be able to rank higher in Google or have more advantage? I really need help or someone to teach me about SEO and how to create a good SEO article to rank in Google.

WordPress all the way

Check out my blog www.naijagotit.com
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by tsamson(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2018
WordPress is Messi while Blogger is Ronaldo
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by habeebobalola(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
how can I switch to word press
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
HeWrites:
WordPress but I advice you to stay on Blogger for sometime before moving to WordPress.

A friend who I started blogging before rushed to WordPress (he spent 15k) but now, the blog is no where to be found.

Planning on moving soon though.

I blog for www.torimill.com wink
did you do that with bloggers ?

how did you register the domain ?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by habeebobalola(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
SirLakes:
Use blogger if you are new n when you start earning you can move on to wordpress .

Blogger izza perfect platform to start as a newbie, Izza freeeeeeeeeeee, you'll only have to concentrate on your content & traffic n not bothered about hosting fee.

how can I move to wordpress
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by HeWrites(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
greiboy:
did you do that with bloggers ?
how did you register the domain ?
Yes bro
You mean the custom domain?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by HeWrites(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2018
habeebobalola:

Get an expert to help
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2018
HeWrites:

Yes bro
You mean the custom domain?
yes bro
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2018
habeebobalola:

Bro google is your friend there a lot of tutorials and YouTube videos to help you do that
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by buchibrand(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Blogger is the best for a newbie, you need to remain there a very long time till you have gotten little skill to sustain you on wordpress.

Benefits of Blogger.
Free Unlimited Hosting
Free custom Domain Hosting
Easy to use.

To improve your blogger blog you need a:
1. Premium Responsive, seo friendly Template.

2. Content is KING

3. Don't stop sharing your content on social media (HashTag is important).

Check my signature for a FREE PREMIUM BLOGGER THEME
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Swizbank: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
AnodaIT:

First, check and confirm if you already have h1 tag on your article because having more that one or two h1 is conterproductive - That is the first thing bots look to understand your article so if what is in h1 tag is not related to the article, the bots just dump your post in page 64 of Google search engine result.

To check, view the source page of your previous article and search for </h1>. See first image
The major defect of Blogger is assigning h1 to sidebar title tags, you will need to reassign that (I can help for a token contact @ictunit on telegram).
Your h1 should be ONLY the Title of the blog and title of the article (headline)

Also subheadings should carry h2, this one you can assign when composing the post, see image below on the location
Pls n yet o understand the <h> tag thing.... Can u explain more pls.
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by HeWrites(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
greiboy:
yes bro
I register with Qservers. net
A Nigerian hosting company.. I trust them
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
HeWrites:

I register with Qservers. net
A Nigerian hosting company.. I trust them
ok thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by NeneKelvin2019(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2018
The both are good in different ways, saying one is best can be sarcastic, I have seen both do great jobs

I settled with blogger at www.engineersalone..com for only engineering jobs doesn't make blogger the best
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by zinosleek(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2018
well i know many successful bloggers still using blogger and i still use blogger myself, although wordpress has more to offer.
www.wikizino.com.ng
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Mobsync(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
MichaelRJ:
please nairalanders and webmasterz, am new to blogging, am using blogger. I find it difficult to get views from Google, I really need help! please between Blogger and WordPress which one is easier or simple to use for I have no knowledge of html and coding, which one will be able to rank higher in Google or have more advantage? I really need help or someone to teach me about SEO and how to create a good SEO article to rank in Google.

Go for WordPress but it'll cost you money.

I suggest you read backlinko.com, smartblogger.com and wpbeginner.com. They have good tips that'll help you in your blogging career.
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Eze2000(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
AnodaIT:

That's what people fail to understand. Most times they are fooled by the green dots of yoast but I tell you, if you work your meta tag and Blogger seo well, Google bots will crawl Blogger blog faster than WordPress

However, for design and professional look, WordPress has it

pls explain meta tag path a bit. is there some HTML tag I should use?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by obatoro: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2018
people are just mentioning word press but you fail to differentiate between WordPress. com (the free version) and WordPress.org (the paid version). Always try making your explanations clear for newbies instead of confusing them the more. Both and blogger.com are good but it depends on what you want to achieve.
With blogger AdSense is easy and once you get your approval there is a way to put it on your free WordPress
Blogger goes with Google so search engine optimisation is no big deal.
I can go on and on for both.
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by samuelson06(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Donald3d:
I wonder why people still use blogger sef , the only advantage it has over self hosted wordpress is free hosting , that never goes down regardless of how heavy incoming traffic is .
Wordpress makes you feel like a demi god , especially when you are a programmer , and if you are not , there is an ocean of plugins to select from to do just about anything you can think of
Blogger limits you in almost every way .
I am holding an online training soon on blogging from beginner to pro and also creating an android app for your blog
Hit me up if you are interested

Can you mention some uncontestable limitations of blogger?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by bedfordng(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by kingsleyugo41(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blogsphere:

The two are actually very Good! But WordPress is user friendly and very easy to use lots of plug-ins that will help the blog's SEO and rankings.

I blog For www..com , you can check it out!
when did u start this ur blog? Very nice
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by kingsleyugo41(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
kikio1992:
WordPress is better for seo blogs. Just that WordPress is gonna cost you some few buck while Blogger is free.

I blog on www.fabinfos.com you can check the page out
are using or wordpress.org?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by chukwuka14(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blogsphere:

The two are actually very Good! But WordPress is user friendly and very easy to use lots of plug-ins that will help the blog's SEO and rankings.

I blog For www..com , you can check it out!
Trash site
And bro use WordPress
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Tonnyb12(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can someone help me to do a review on my sports blog! Am quite naive in world of blogging
just doing for the passion I have for sports! Don't know about SEO and how to increase ranking
on Google! But funny enough I get high view! At some points I get views of 40,000 a day!
though I use social media as a tool to lure sports lovers to my blog..
My blog is www.sportingfiesta.com. Pls I will appreciate any help from the blog gurus in the
house! My whatsapp line is 08167738380...
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by MichaelRJ(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
mickadeyemi:
No doubt WordPress is really convenient but it will cost some money to get it online unlike blogger that you can start for free.
Like me now I started with blogger, I had a lot of challenges, but I kept learning online from other top blogger users, I was able to design my blog up to this extent check http://automatenaija..com.ng before I moved to WordPress, WordPress as really been convenient to use with alot plugins that can make you look like a real web developer.
I did a lot of html editing on blogger but on WordPress I haven't done it once, and am still able to design my blog to taste checky WordPress www.automatenaija.com.ng

how much will it cost to get WordPress online?
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2018
MichaelRJ:

how much will it cost to get WordPress online?
It isn't really as expensive as some people portray it to be if you use a nigerian host you can check whogohost or qservers.net and estimate how much you are willing to pay depending on your budget and needs. Nigerians Like free things too much. Even top bloggers that were using blogger have moved to wordpress
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Bossgem: 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
mickadeyemi:
No doubt WordPress is really convenient but it will cost some money to get it online unlike blogger that you can start for free.
Like me now I started with blogger, I had a lot of challenges, but I kept learning online from other top blogger users, I was able to design my blog up to this extent check http://automatenaija..com.ng before I moved to WordPress, WordPress as really been convenient to use with alot plugins that can make you look like a real web developer.
I did a lot of html editing on blogger but on WordPress I haven't done it once, and am still able to design my blog to taste checky WordPress www.automatenaija.com.ng

Please how can I customize a blogger blog to look a bit professional. What materials did you read to put you through when creating your blog on blogger. U know its been long you posted, but a reply will be appreciated. Thank you. I checked out your blog. Its nice!
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by Sibtygarr: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
AnodaIT:

That's what people fail to understand. Most times they are fooled by the green dots of yoast but I tell you, if you work your meta tag and Blogger seo well, Google bots will crawl Blogger blog faster than WordPress

However, for design and professional look, WordPress has it
Yoast green dot has nothing to do with your seo ranking. yoast green dot is a signifier that your content is readable and stuff with a lot of keywords you focused on. but if such keyword is low in search volume then it is a waste
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by WebMind: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2021
WordPress is good and has wide support.
Re: Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? by williamwang(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively  

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s
Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

Need To Exchange Naira, Pay For gift Cards Add whatsapp+86 13185094500

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense / Joomla Component For A School Management System / Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.