Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril (503 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm writing this on behalf of my elder sister,blood do come out of her nose,it has been happening for more than 6 month before it stops,now it has start again,just today while talking to her,blood came out from her nostrils, please we wanna go to the hospital tomorrow.

Hope it's not a very serious issue sha,cause am really scared
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2018
sad
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Jaykolo10(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Go to the hospital all Is well thosmiley
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by delishpot: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2018
dont worry, she isnt dying. Some people experience such. she should go see a doctor.
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Go to the hospital all Is well thosmiley
thank you sir,I was so scared when I saw the blood yesterday
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
delishpot:
dont worry, she isnt dying. Some people experience such. she should go see a doctor.
thank you ma,I was so scared when I saw the blood coming out yesterday
Re: Help!!! Blood Do Come Out Of My Sister Nostril by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
She is now fine, thank you to everyone who shows concern kiss

In case anybody is reading this in future, and need an answer to what she used, I am willing to help smiley

(1) (Reply)

Five Facts About Bed Bug You Should Known / Signs To No That You Takes Too Much Of Sugar / Breaking!!! Black Monday As Ilegrams Set '94 Omoluabi '94 Loose A Strong Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.