Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare (21276 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by MAYOWAAK: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Tunde Bakare, the senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, says he will be running for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Speaking at the cross over service at The Church’s auditorium in Ogba, Lagos, on Monday morning, Bakare said God has instructed him to return to politics and run for president and lead the nation to prosperity.

“I heard the Lord say to me, politics is not over for you, there is still one thing left for you to do; run for president,” Bakare told the church.

“And He said to me, I will work it out myself. I will make it happen in due course. Please trust me, I lie not in the Holy Ghost. This is not easy for me to share with you. I shared this with you, so that you can pray along with me,” he added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khSXcrf1UTo
The revered preacher said God has not told him the exact time, adding that the Lord said “I will make it happen in due course”.

https://www.thecable.ng/video-will-running-president-says-tunde-bakare

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by bedspread: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2018
We waiting Eargerly.... but no body come here with any CHANGE MANTRA ANYMORE

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
criminal!!! After you have imposed suffering on Nigerians.
Let me ask before he supported PMB didn't he ask for the opinion of God?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by squarelead(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Either Tunde Bakare or Muhammadu Buhari, I will make it. That's their business my business is the successful business am trying to build . By that year I know God would have done a lot of added wonders in my business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by MicheyJ1: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Dead on arrival

18 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by afbstrategies: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Tithe paying members of his church right now ...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by ImperialYoruba: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2018
MAYOWAAK:
Tunde Bakare, the senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, says he will be running for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Speaking at the cross over service at The Church’s auditorium in Ogba, Lagos, on Monday morning, Bakare said God has instructed him to return to politics and run for president and lead the nation to prosperity.

“I heard the Lord say to me, politics is not over for you, there is still one thing left for you to do; run for president,” Bakare told the church.

“And He said to me, I will work it out myself. I will make it happen in due course. Please trust me, I lie not in the Holy Ghost. This is not easy for me to share with you. I shared this with you, so that you can pray along with me,” he added.

The revered preacher said God has not told him the exact time, adding that the Lord said “I will make it happen in due course”.

https://www.thecable.ng/video-will-running-president-says-tunde-bakare

We dont want politicians that says he can hear God. This is palaver loading ......

27 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Cletus77(m): 1:35am On Jan 02, 2018
With the way things are, anything can run for president

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Ratello: 2:23am On Jan 02, 2018
The confusion in the land is too real to be ignored. When Tunde Bakare was vouching for Buhari's competence and integrity where was God then for him to consult for proper direction on what or not to say? We all are watching..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by NaoSlay: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2018
dead on arrival , you don't need politics or Nigerian money again , pastorpreneurship money is enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 02, 2018
The time I took people like Falana and this man serious is over. undecided

13 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by FRESHG(m): 2:52am On Jan 02, 2018
ITS A SET UP. PROPHET BUHARI WANT TO USE THIS MAN TO DIVIDE YORUBA VOTES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by anonimi: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2018
ejibaba:
criminal!!! After you have imposed suffering on Nigerians.
Let me ask before he supported PMB didn't he ask for the opinion of God?

Please leave the pastorpreneur god of men alone oh. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by fergie001: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2018
President of where?
Latter Rain Assembly?

Obviously not Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by anonimi: 5:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Ratello:
The confusion in the land is too real to be ignored. When Tunde Bakare was vouching for Buhari's competence and integrity where was God then for him to consult for proper direction on what or not to say? We all are watching..

Why do you want to stop at just watching?
Why can't you go further by joining a political party to save your money and donate for its activities instead of WATCHING godfathers and area fathers invest their money and mobilise touts and thugs to vote in useless people to rule ruin YOUR life?
Do you think that is a smart thing to do

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by michaelwilli(m): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2018
This one think that governance is a matter of tithe and offering

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2018
he was part of the team who packaged the dead cell call Buhari to us.

wait a minute, what is he trying to say, is he trying to tell us Bubu didn't govern too well?

fake prophet like me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by teemanbastos(m): 5:31am On Jan 02, 2018
Winning an election in a complex political structure like Nigeria isn't an easy thing.
Winning an election in a 200million populated state?

I wish Tunde Bakare all the best if indeed it was the Spirit of God that said so.
God's ways are mysterious tho but looking at it biblically, the great leaders never expected or never even knew they would be leaders, in short leading their country wasn't in their minds already.

There's a difference between having a wish in your mind and continue to pray over that wish and your constant prayers over that makes you think God is in support as against not even expecting something and God spoke to you about it. Tunde Bakare has always had the inate desire the same situation with Chris Okotie, they just want God to align with it with coercion.

Samuel didn't Know God's voice until Eli guided him.
Saul (Israel's First King) never expected to be King
King David never knew he would be king.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nukilia: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2018
They have started again! Bakare does not need presidential ticket to make Nigeria better, let him help the people around him.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by doctokwus: 5:40am On Jan 02, 2018
An Atiku/Bakare combination looks formidable.
Why don't they run together and send that disaster back to his starving cows.
The only thing people hold against Atiku compared to Buhari is that he is corrupt.On all other fronts Atiku all agree is head and shoulders above Buhari.
But since we now know Buhari is embellished in and surrounded by the same corrupt people,the corruption advantage he seems to hold is now null and void.
With a more formidable Bakare than that mere commissioner,that even stopped d corruption probe of Sanusi,an Atiku/Bakare joint ticket therefore stands a good chance of stopping this nightmare we are facing.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Ajfems(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2018
This man again.... Soon okotie too will say God told him To run. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by agwom(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Nukilia:
They have started again! Bakare does not need presidential ticket to make Nigeria better, let him help the people around him.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Swegzfreak: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked we are watching

WE BUY GIFT CARDS, ITUNES, AMAZON, STEAM.WALLETS CHECK SIGGY FOR AMAZING OFFERS
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by sincerlyyo(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2018
He meant President of CAN

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by SalamRushdie: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2018
FRESHG:
ITS A SET UP. PROPHET BUHARI WANT TO USE THIS MAN TO DIVIDE YORUBA VOTES

Of course

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by uboma(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Tunde Bakare is a joker.

He should face his calling and drop the presidential ambition.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by EternalTruths: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
God is not an unjust being.

It is either Igbos are given Biafra or Presidency based on their desire.

I don't trust prophecies through the mouths of Afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Estellar: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Which god? Liar!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by EternalTruths: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2018
doctokwus:
An Atiku/Bakare combination looks formidable.
Why don't they run together and send that disaster back to his starving cows.
The only thing people hold against Atiku compared to Buhari is that he is corrupt.On all other fronts Atiku all agree is head and shoulders above Buhari.
But since we now know Buhari is embellished in and surrounded by the same corrupt people,the corruption advantage he seems to hold is now null and void.
With a more formidable Bakare than that mere commissioner,that even stopped d corruption probe of Sanusi,an Atiku/Bakare joint ticket therefore stands a good chance of stopping this nightmare we are facing.

Fulani people are not good administrators.

Never trust them with power & wealth.

Atiku will end up as a disaster even worse than Buhari.

Divide the dammed country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by deboysben(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
As you running do not forget your Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.