Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (13764 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by MediahelmNGR: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2018
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose says Nigerians will be running to other neighboring countries to feed if President Buhari wins a second term in office come 2019.

According to the former Governor, "the President’s time is almost up". A statement by Fayose's media aide, Lere Olayinka, accused the president of spending "three and a half years blaming his predecessors and inflicting both security and economic crises on the country".
The statement read: “when he was seeking the votes of Nigerians, he never said he was coming to complain. Rather, he promised to fix what he claimed to have identified as the problems.
It is no longer funny that a President who assumed office three and a half years ago is still complaining about how he met the country, instead of Nigerians having feelings of how well he has solved the problems he claimed that he had the capacity to solve.
He should stop singing the same song of lamentation that he has been singing since 2015 and learn from his colleague in Ghana, who hit the ground running immediately he assumed office. Only a leader who lacks competence and is challenged by knowledge and exposure will blame his predecessors for over three years.
Nigerians of mostly below forty years who voted for the President in 2015, did so because they never experienced him as a Military Head of State. Now that they have seen that he does not have the required capacity to govern a country like Nigeria, they are eager to vote him out.”

The former Governor charged leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to "put everything into the 2019 elections, so as to rescue Nigerians from the present state of anguish occasioned by the directionless All Progressives Congress (APC) government".

He continued: “Today, Nigeria has become the ‘Poverty Capital’ of the world. God forbid, a Buhari’s second term will turn Nigeria to a republic of poverty where people will be running to other neighboring countries to feed. PDP must therefore work very hard to save the country from going down completely."

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/if-buhari-wins-in-2019-nigerians-will.html

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Carzolah(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Lol wink, this rogue and corrupt soul is still in pains.
Look at all the trash he is saying filled with so much hatred and bitterness.

You used less than 2 weeks with EFCC and you are hyperventilating as much as this.

You will be in Jail for some years Ponmo cutter, you can't escape it.

Keep being in pains!

NigerDeltan:
very true
Buhari is not qualified to lead even a LG Council
You are right, he is only qualify to lead you, your family, and every soul in your state and neighbouring state, and the country at large!

They are all in PAINS!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by NigerDeltan(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
very true

Buhari is not qualified to lead even a LG Council

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by adebayo3449(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Na them sabi

Abeg if you need customized wristbands for any of your events. Contact me.
Check my signature
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by afroniger: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Rubbish talk. Buhari is running Nigeria better than Fayose ran Ekiti.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by WhyMoD: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Sounds funny but it's true.

59 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
It's still happening today but anyone who remembers 1984-85 when people have to queue up to buy essential commodities like refugees will agree with this assertion.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by DMerciful(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Reinforcing failure by voting in Bubu will be a debt that posterity will never forgive us. If a dog bite you the first time, that dog is mad but if same dog bites you again, you are mad.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by weyreypey: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
tongue

Adams Oshiomhole To Face Further DSS Questioning Punch

https://www.nairaland.com/4835487/adams-oshiomhole-face-further-dss

1 Like

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Rubbiish(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Truthful man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Namzy(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Lol, but Mr man it's on record that during your own tenure that people were queuing for garri, N200 etc you both are bad men

4 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by pascal558(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
it is certain that buhari will win, so lets prepare to pack our kaya to south sudan

5 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by MrBONE2(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Fayose is a LiArer grin

2 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by SingleWahala(f): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
angry....... BUT YOU WEY NO DEY PAY SALARY WHEN YOU DEY GOVERNOR. ..... WE. NEVER SEE PEOPLE OF EKITI STATE RUN TO OTHER NEIGHBORING STATES TO FEED NOW ? angry angry grin

9 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by kurlz(f): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Though it seem funny. I earnestly pray it's not true.

3 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by boolee(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
I don't know how this Old men think everyone is just as dumb as they are.

PDP ruled for 16 years, and got us to the mess we currently find ourselves. Then, comes APC, who have barely ruled for 4 years, and is expected to clean the Mess of 16 years. And, here comes PDP again, saying we know we got The country into this mess, and we are now ready to clean it up. Really? Like now? Like they weren't ready 16 years ago? Tell me what changed between PDP of 16 years ago and PDP of now? just some bunch of recycled thief, wanting to get close to the "yam" they didn't finish eating.

We all know APC, truly, didn't perform to our expectations, I wouldn't blame them less. But, PDP, should not just be an option.

One reason why i should vote back PDP, and a 101 reasons i should not. I mean, it's glaring.

We shouldn't cut off the nose, just to spite the face.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by jerryunit48: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
They are already running to neighboring countries and some of the countries are fed up with us

2 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by 9japarrot: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Me wee run to Sata Aflika grin

5 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by mbaboy(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Peter the Rock always on point

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by origima: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari remains the greatest Nigerian president of all time.Thank God for blessing Nigeria with PMB

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Youngsage: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
smh
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by josephobaro(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
I told my friend same thing moments ago. A true leader should accept responsibility.. Even if buhari rules for 32 years, he will still blame his predecessors.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Nukilia: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2018
You right bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by michoim(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Look at this shameless looter that think he has got liver to talk...Buhari won in 2015 and he hass being diversifying the economy mostly into agricultural produce that PDP used to import; how then can we be running to neighbouring countries. Do you think eveyrone is as dumb as you are, Fayose?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Adesouth(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Thanks for informing us....

1 Like

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Ategberoson(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018

in 2014/15 if Buhari wins he will die in office. in 2018 another useless talk from my gov

I thank God for erasing the embarrassment of this mofos in Ekiti state with his uncultured mouth

I want to say this on behalf of Ekiti we don't make uncultured and unguided utterances, where this fool got his from is yet to be known

and someone said Buhari is a tyrant. fayose no say something upto this before obj planned for his impeachment and jailed

Buhari/osibaba will be reelected in 2019, all sane Nigerians look forward to their reelection

5 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by dexterinc2003: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Fayose the joker.

Keep crying wolf.

You cried it in 2015.

You will surely cry it again in 2019.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by package7(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Prophet Fayose ,I concur with you. However, buhari will not win in JESUS might name.

8 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by kollinz1234(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Ppl are already running sef

2 Likes

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by dalongjnr: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Good and answer your case of misappropriation, from there, we can take you serious.
Small ekiti state u couldn't governed properly, now you are talking about Nigeria.
Debt accumulator like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, / Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua / Malami: FG May Not Unfreeze EndSARS Protesters Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.