Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs (24119 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by ramzylipi(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2018
The only highest side of the guy's career is his fight with 50cent. Very useless rapper, thank God for Rugged man that opened his yansh.

1 Like

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by YINKS89(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Dis old man wld NT rest... Na wa.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by purem(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
QueenFusa16:

Bro Eedris no dey smoke igbo again...
You too dey misyarn....

Hi sweety I jex check ya dp and to my utmost surprise I saw a special kind of damsel av neva seen in a long time

Can we relate
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2018
May Sango strike down
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by oyeb15: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2018
He is perfectly right. Him and d remedies are pioneer of hip-hop in Nigeria.
They started as copy cats and later they started creating impression into peoples mind that they can make music . Later come maintan and then plantation boys.
This happened at a time when 90% of Nigerian youths who are not fuji or juju lovers listen to foreign music.
Even my catalogue was filled with westlife backstreet boys ,boyz to men etc.
Today, everything have changed. i dont remember when last i listened to foreign music.

1 Like

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:
Way maker of the sea land and air

General overseer of way makers association

Killer of 50 cent career that ended up killing his own

Original gangster of the north with a jaga-jaga life

Dream on as the weed is your muscle.
Let's help him people

Oluwaa o.....wa gba eedreesuu lowo awon aye a kan ogo eni mole. ....adua

3 Likes

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by tomtyte02(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2018
ShakeTV:
Why do people like to live on past glory instead of doing something new for themselves and the world

Kobe said if being a basketballer was the best thing he did in his life then he is a failure.
Edris was not even a madly successful rapper like kobe was with basketball

When you compare Kobe and Eedris, it simply means Eedris was a failure. Their successes shouldnt be compared. The Nose far from the forehead abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Chiemerie8(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
<size=14pt> amgt </size>
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by ShakeTV: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
tomtyte02:

When you compare Kobe and Eedris, it simply means Eedris was a failure. Their successes shouldnt be compared. The Nose far from the forehead abeg.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by kay29000(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
safarigirl:
You made way for them...then Tu Face now smoothened the road....D'banj used coal-tar to make the way attractive, P-Square come put streetlight.

No be only you come before them

GBAM! Perfect analysis.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
stupid comment from people who are repeatedly trying hard to look important and relevant.

like he invented singing and recording equipment

legend dont brag people give the word legend to who legend is due.

make him go sleep,his time has pass,my sister dont know him.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Stevengerd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
This wan papa no make way for am, he deh make way for other pipu.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by teflondoncuzo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who gave this one show to perform
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by vertueptime: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
They should gather and dash him money
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by masseratti: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
He raps those guys sings so how come he made way for them when they are not in the same music genre? His rap is sack BTW ruggedman destroyed his career has a sack rapper
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by masseratti: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
oyeb15:
He is perfectly right. Him and d remedies are pioneer of hip-hop in Nigeria.
They started as copy cats and later they started creating impression into peoples mind that they can make music . Later come maintan and then plantation boys.
This happened at a time when 90% of Nigerian youths who are not fuji or juju lovers listen to foreign music.
Even my catalogue was filled with westlife backstreet boys ,boyz to men etc.
Today, everything have changed. i dont remember when last i listened to foreign music.
no they are not
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Franky826: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
MrEdimulo82:

Oluwaa o.....wa gba eedreesuu lowo awon aye a kan ogo eni mole. ....adua

Lmao weeeeyreeey! grin
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by justhenry(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eedris for block road na, make Wizzy and OBO jam am comot for road...Oloshi
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Femijohn198: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Edris has started with his problem this year
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by thunderbabs: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
So, make dem place you on pension payroll? shocked
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Femijohn198: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
The man so called edris do smoke osogbo weed

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by litaninja(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Go Go Get over it...
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Toosure70: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chai obj finished dis guy. Next time you learn how to respect old man.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by turhibdwhale(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros go and sit down
I get am before no be property.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by highness25(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
goggleit:
You need deliverance from this childish behaviour Daddy
you mean he's your dad?
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by stieyven(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
goggleit:
You need deliverance from this childish behaviour Daddy
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by tolasosanya(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eedris....We don hear nah. Na you make way for Tuface, Ebenezer Obey, Fela, and the rest. Na u make way for Nigeria sef.....Yeye !
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by sulakishop(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eedris is suffering from personality disorder
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by alhajisocrates: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
BroadwayAfrica:
Ace musician, Eedris Abdulkareem in his usual manner made it his goal to enlighten us on who gave Wizkid and Davido platforms.

In a not so subtle words, Eedris threw jabs at Wizkid and Davido saying himself, Pasuma and more were the ones that made way for the young stars. He also went on to recount his fight with 50cent.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3KE1uySqI

Eedris the way maker, why is your own way not made?
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by tonguengineer(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
squarelead:
You made a way for them,? Wow From which state to which state cos am not understanding. No one make way for anyone. Only God can make ways coupled with self development and sacrifices.
I wonder oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad / Stanel Group Makes Chiwetalu Agu, Chioma Chukwuka, Uti Nwachukwu Ambassadors / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.