Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs (24118 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by CeeKay17: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
He's just bitter music wasn't as lucrative as it was during his time so he didn't make as much money as these guys.
It's not just music, it also in sports and other entertainment. An average footballer playing in the premier league today would be far richer than legends like the Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane, Maldini and the other players from that time.
I understand how painful it can be but it's neither Wizkid nor Davido's fault. You don't hear past footballers coming to claim they made a way for Messi & Ronaldo.
He really needs to grow up and stop being so childish.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Crixina(f): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:
Way maker of the sea land and air

General overseer of way makers association

Killer of 50 cent career that ended up killing his own

Original gangster of the north with a jaga-jaga life

Dream on as the weed is your muscle.
Let's help him people
grin grin grin grin, it's a new year ooo, make una try get chill small, I almost died of laughter @way maker of sea and land...
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by oderemo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
As I watch the video and noticed toyin or whatever her name being willingly frolicking with eedris on stage.
Y does these ladies submit openly to sexual abuse. Are they so devoid of morals?
I tire mehn.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by CloudResident(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Stupid guy, always ranting. We all know you faded out dude .shit fall on you undecided
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by ajimotoke(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
goggleit:
You need deliverance from this childish behaviour Daddy

sorry they can't deliver him ....kindly take him to TB Joshua....cos Shade can only sing Zion musics.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
safarigirl:
You made way for them...then Tu Face now smoothened the road....D'banj used coal-tar to make the way attractive, P-Square come put streetlight.

No be only you come before them

Poor eedris, all he did was cut the grass.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by nurusystem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
is a fact eedris pave ways for them sai baba
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by Franky826: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Crixina:
grin grin grin grin, it's a new year ooo, make una try get chill small, I almost died of laughter @way maker of sea and land...

Lmao we will surely

Happy new year grin
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by BroadwayAfrica: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Ace musician, Eedris Abdulkareem in his usual manner made it his goal to enlighten us on who gave Wizkid and Davido platforms.

In a not so subtle words, Eedris threw jabs at Wizkid and Davido saying himself, Pasuma and more were the ones that made way for the young stars. He also went on to recount his fight with 50cent.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3KE1uySqI[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROU5rkIkCs
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by danielosagie4: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Sai Baba, i believe and i also know ur sacrifice in d industry which make dis new guys earn more and get respect in shows by their organizers. Baba i would advice that there be a platform where u encourage dis young ones so dat there can be a good raport and respect between you and them and also they can approach you for collaborations without fear or doubt. Baba as far as am concern you are a legend in the industry. Person wey win Olympic Torch Bearer back then is good.
Re: I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs by kishbee41(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
thats the highlight of his whole career,when he fought with 50 cent... mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses / Stanel Group Makes Chiwetalu Agu, Chioma Chukwuka, Uti Nwachukwu Ambassadors / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.