Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering (468 Views)

Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by engineerboat(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
I canceled my birthday celebrations yesterday because Nigerians are suffering - Aisha Buhari.

Wife of the President, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, did not celebrate her 46th birthday yesterday as a show of feelings for Nigerians who are suffering and the underprivileged.
The Director of Information in the Office of the Wife of the President, Suleiman Haruna, disclosed this in a chat with our correspondent last night.

“She did not celebrate her birthday. She only marked it with the distribution of gifts to patients in some hospitals in Abuja. Even at her residence, there was no party or any celebration. Why should she celebrate when so many people are suffering? There are many internally displaced persons in various IDP camps,” he said.

Earlier in a statement yesterday, Haruna had quoted Mrs Buhari as calling on the privileged Nigerians “to do more in the lives of the less privileged with a view to increasing the feeling of humanity among citizens.”

He said Mrs Buhari made the call during the distribution of gift packs to patients at Asokoro, Garki, Wuse and Maitama District Hospitals in Abuja, in commemoration of her birthday.

Haruna said while Mrs Buhari, through a Senior Special Assistant to the President Dr Hajo Sani noted that imbibing the spirit of giving would spread love and amity in the polity.

http://www.weeklypostng.online/2017/02/i-canceled-my-birthday-celebrations.html?m=1

Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Who send u?
Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by Sunexy(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Help us give ur husband that apple...you can save millions of people
wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Aisha is up to something come 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by Oche211(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Ma, abeg who ur birthday help?
Celebrating the birthday or not does nt add anything to the bank accounts of Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by princechurchill(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2018
The best way to celebrate your birthday ma,is to call that Indian girl that was with late Sani and let her give oga at the top that same apple she gave Abibi sometime ago
Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by SOFTENGR: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Aisha, abeg no vex me this morning. Who cares if you don't eat.
If Nigerians want, let them keep suffering.

As for me, I dey chop.

Re: Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering by Oolawepo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
engineerboat:
I canceled my birthday celebrations yesterday because Nigerians are suffering - Aisha Buhari.

Wife of the President, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari, did not celebrate her 46th birthday yesterday as a show of feelings for Nigerians who are suffering and the underprivileged.
The Director of Information in the Office of the Wife of the President, Suleiman Haruna, disclosed this in a chat with our correspondent last night.

“She did not celebrate her birthday. She only marked it with the distribution of gifts to patients in some hospitals in Abuja. Even at her residence, there was no party or any celebration. Why should she celebrate when so many people are suffering? There are many internally displaced persons in various IDP camps,” he said.

Earlier in a statement yesterday, Haruna had quoted Mrs Buhari as calling on the privileged Nigerians “to do more in the lives of the less privileged with a view to increasing the feeling of humanity among citizens.”

He said Mrs Buhari made the call during the distribution of gift packs to patients at Asokoro, Garki, Wuse and Maitama District Hospitals in Abuja, in commemoration of her birthday.

Haruna said while Mrs Buhari, through a Senior Special Assistant to the President Dr Hajo Sani noted that imbibing the spirit of giving would spread love and amity in the polity.

http://www.weeklypostng.online/2017/02/i-canceled-my-birthday-celebrations.html?m=1

Hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/18 / What You Can Learn From Methuselah / Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.