Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School (22646 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hector09:
Hmmm born by mistake, if u aint ready to be a father, then use condom, just 30 naira

Yiu clearly don't use condom
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by maestroferddi: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerians can "form"...

The greatest punishment here is to be at the receiving end of people feeling smug with their little accomplishments in life...

You make it look as if your child condescended to befriend a less privileged child...

Must you use the word "beggar"?

Bill Gates spends billions of dollars annually combating poverty and diseases globally yet he is so humble and self-effacing...

Is something wrong with being black?

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by linearity: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
cummando:
Staged. Mini nollywood.

Help if you wan help. No snap.. Reward dey plenty that way

Shey she tell you say she want reward?

Abi you think say na everybody wey dey help dey do am because they want gain?

All these wayo Tithe Pastors don distort our mentality finish about giving and helping others. There are still people who gives and help selflessly and don’t do it because some future pay back in kinds or in golds.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by chukxie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
The difference is clear! Poverty na bastard. I pray the kid is helped so that he can have a better future.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by vertueptime: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:
Well as much as the gesture is good, i think it would have been better the child had been shown some privacy and not have his identity public just because you trying to help him out.

Feels and looks more like you doing it for the praise and glorifying your son than the concern for the boy.

True but government departments of social welfare needs to start prosecuting the parents of child beggers, if you go to banks or restayrants especially mr. biggs or chicken republic ul see women with kids begging till 10pm
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by FTrebirth(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
bloggers don come again.

if you think satan is a liar try bloggers first.

jaksmillionair's people! angry
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
a philantropist in the making
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
vertueptime:

True but government departments of social welfare needs to start prosecuting the parents of child beggers, if you go to banks or restayrants especially mr. biggs or chicken republic ul see women with kids begging till 10pm

If that was the reason the boys picture was uploaded to raise awareness, no problem.

It's a sore sight we see everyday in Lagos, even seen a woman holdilng twin babies begging.

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by ezelous: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pat081:
Op u try oooo so u tk ur time taking pictures 4us to know dat ur child want to help , why can we follow wot d Bible says ? Wen u want to help dnt let ur left hand knw is nt a new tin sef so Pastors re doing it 4d world to knw
It doesn't mean anything...at least he did something. How about those who didn't or have not?

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by coputa(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:
Well as much as the gesture is good, i think it would have been better the child had been shown some privacy and not have his identity public just because you trying to help him out.

Feels and looks more like you doing it for the praise and glorifying your son than the concern for the boy.

If wishes were horses beggars will ride.
This boy have nothing but he has everything because he have the freedom to do anything without fear of losing something.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by vertueptime: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

If that was the reason the boys picture was uploaded no problem.

It's a sore sight we see everyday in Lagos, even seen a woman holdilng twin babies begging.

I tell u that twin stuff is in every gtbank, there is always a woman holding twins begging day and night
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
coputa:
If wishes were horses beggars will ride.
This boy have nothing but he has everything because he have the freedom to do anything without fear of losing something.

For the time being it may seem so, but in future he would have lost a lot. Thinking about it, what use can the boy make if such freedom who knows next to nothing about life..
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by jeff1607(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hector09:
Hmmm born by mistake, if u aint ready to be a father, then use condom, just 30 naira

When last u buy?
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pat081:
Op u try oooo so u tk ur time taking pictures 4us to know dat ur child want to help , why can we follow wot d Bible says ? Wen u want to help dnt let ur left hand knw is nt a new tin sef so Pastors re doing it 4d world to knw
Well, I disagree with you. Let's as many people as possible know because you don't who might want to emulate or copy you.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by dontbothermuch: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

The pictures aren't always for showoffs, some snap and post in order to encourage others.
So correct
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

That's not a bad thing as long as the kid is off the street. Different people render help for different reasons.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
maasoap:

That's not a bad thing as long as the kid is off the street. Different people render help for different reasons.

Not bad per se but neither edifying too.

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Their labour of love won't go unrewarded.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Blackhawk03(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
dontbothermuch:

So correct

I used to have his warped mentality until I found myself in a similar situation and I did snap pictures with them. It wasn't for showoffs, I'm yet to upload any of the pictures sef but the genuine happiness on those kids faces is something I want to hold on to, a constant reminder to do more and to tell others about it.

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by pennywys(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

my brother I wonder why the so call Doctor bring this to social media with pictures. He/she should have do this in secret and see how much God will bless him/her.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
pennywys:
my brother I wonder why the so call Doctor bring this to social media with pictures. He/she should have do this in secret and see how much God will bless him/her.

You think people think that far these days...

1 Like

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by pennywys(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
maasoap:

Well, I disagree with you. Let's as many people as possible know because you don't who might want to emulate or copy you.
act of charity shouldn't bewhat we wait to copy from others it should be from our spirits.
Charity work is what we do for Christ not the tithe that pastors imposed on us, not the kingdom offering, not the seed we sown to pastors, not kingdom investment and others sort of offering, those are an act of hypocrisy.
Charity is the only work we do for our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by pennywys(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:

You think people think that far these days...
they seek for glory from humans cos of their hypocrisy
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
pennywys:
they seek for glory from humans cos of their hypocrisy

wink
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by dnawah(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Priscy01:
Lady Narrates How Her Son Became Child Beggar’s Friend & Wants Him In School

A Nigerian doctor, took to Instagram to narrate how her son became friends with a child beggar and pushing to have him in school.

According to @dr_betta, the incident occurred while on their way to Calabar green carnival. Here’s what she wrote;
"On my way to calabar green carnival, my son saw a child begging on the street and insisted we must go back and help the child! I gave him what I had and asked him to step down talk to the other kid and give same to the kid. Now he has a new friend he plans to visit daily…. this morning he said Mummy I want my friend to be in my school too. Let’s see how that goes! #givechallange#"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/doctor-narrates-how-her-son-became.html

if u can afford it God will bless u
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by echodrum(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pat081:
if you want to follow Bible maybe you should first of all remove the log in your eyes before removing the grass in ops eyes.
Madam you have done Noble. Jesus Christ will certainly be so happy with your and your son. Post more pictures and videos if possible so that all the hypocrites could see and learn what life is all about.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Pat081: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
echodrum:
if you want to follow Bible maybe you should first of all remove the log in your eyes before removing the grass in ops eyes.
Madam you have done Noble. Jesus Christ will certainly be so happy with your and your son. Post more pictures and videos if possible so that all the hypocrites could see and learn what life is all about.
Wu is talking about log in ur eyes now How many times ve u c our brothers Wu re nt Christians doing dis and pls Mr man am nt saying wot d little boy is doing is bad here n is good dat d boy knw how to gv to d poor At his age ,so pls use ur brain if u wot to quote mi last time
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Justiceleague1: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nice. But they should be careful and avoid street coneheads..street coneheads are pickpocketsgrin
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:
Kids can be sweet sha
I am glad I have the mind of a child cry cry cry cry
heheheheheheheeeeee
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
pennywys:
act of charity shouldn't bewhat we wait to copy from others it should be from our spirits.
Charity work is what we do for Christ not the tithe that pastors imposed on us, not the kingdom offering, not the seed we sown to pastors, not kingdom investment and others sort of offering, those are an act of hypocrisy.
Charity is the only work we do for our Lord Jesus Christ
I don't even know how to explain it to you because when a post is full religion crap, it tends to give me headache. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.