Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School (22648 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
pennywys:
act of charity shouldn't bewhat we wait to copy from others it should be from our spirits.
Charity work is what we do for Christ not the tithe that pastors imposed on us, not the kingdom offering, not the seed we sown to pastors, not kingdom investment and others sort of offering, those are an act of hypocrisy.
Charity is the only work we do for our Lord Jesus Christ
I don't even know how to explain it to you because when a post is full religious crap, it tends to give me headache. Thank you.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by pennywys(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
maasoap:

I don't even know how to explain it to you because when a post is full religion crap, it tends to give me headache. Thank you.
you don't know how and what to explain to me cos you are a crap in religion when you foolishly ignore the truth

Thank you
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by echodrum(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pat081:
Wu is talking about log in ur eyes now How many times ve u c our brothers Wu re nt Christians doing dis and pls Mr man am nt saying wot d little boy is doing is bad here n is good dat d boy knw how to gv to d poor At his age ,so pls use ur brain if u wot to quote mi last time
I'm the one talking about removing logs in your eyes because that's what you need to do. Since you decided to judge her with what Bible Said then you should also Judge your self. There you go again. I think I'm using my brain here. The only person I'm not sure if he or she is using her/his brain is you. Because it is still hard for you to realize your mistake here.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Pat081: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
echodrum:
I'm the one talking about removing logs in your eyes because that's what you need to do. Since you decided to judge her with what Bible Said then you should also Judge your self. There you go again. I think I'm using my brain here. The only person I'm not sure if he or she is using her/his brain is you. Because it is still hard for you to realize your mistake here.
ur case is a sorry one use ur brain we are in 2o18
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by Virus777: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hector09:
Hmmm born by mistake, if u aint ready to be a father, then use condom, just 30 naira

Wow, I never knew that's how much they sell condom.
Re: Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School by armyofone(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Don't try it o - na the leaking kondom be that.
Virus777:

Wow, I never knew that's how much they sell condom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.