Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,105 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! (1409 Views)

Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! by daclemx: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Banks have become the latest criminals in town. Imagine UBA deducting over 1000 naira from my account. The money is small but taking 1k from 1 million Nigerians is big. Please always check your ACCOUNT BALANCE especially those using UBA. They are fraudsters. I have always hated UBA while I was in school. I call them USELESS BANK OF AFRICA and they are truly useless. They didn't even send me notification message. Please Nigerians be wise.

Mod please push this to front page for all Nigerians to see.
CC.. lala

Re: UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! by psucc(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2018
This is why i said that nigeria is fundamentally cursed. Everywhere turn you are duped. How can i be paying for bank informing me of their holidays, birthday wishes, independent day greetings, etc. These are text messages i did not demand for nor that has anything to do with my transactions, yet i have to pay for them.

Now they have added a new trend, charging N65 per atm withdrawal using other banks' atm. And to worsen matters, the maximum withradwal using other atm is N10k and N5k depending on the denomination.

Corruption in nigeria is deep rooted.

1 Like

Re: UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! by Chidonsky: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2018
They have been deducting 50 naira every day for my sisters account.They are criminals.
Re: UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! by pholaryemmie(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Uba is now very useless
Re: UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! by daclemx: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
pholaryemmie:
Uba is now very useless

I am thinking of opening a GTB account this week. I can't stand this constant stealing. We applaud Tony Elumelu not knowing this is how they steal from the common man to enrich their pockets.

(1) (Reply)

Paste Your Gift Card's Of Any Kind For Instant Payment / Fix Cisco Router Network Connectivity / Do You Want To Market Your Product To Your Target Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.