Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? (7638 Views)

Best ICAN Tutorial Centre With Online Mode Of Lecture / Best ICAN Tutorial Centre In Abuja / Ican Tutorial Centre, Ketu, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by usmankenny(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2018
pls wat is d technique DAT can b used in reading and completing the course outlines of business law on time.cos d course outlines are enormous
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by ojoabbey(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
A leading audit firm is recruiting to fill the position of Intern.
Requirements:
• First degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2 (second class lower) from a recognized university.
• Fresh graduate but yet to serve.
• Corps members Looking for place of primary assignment.
• Not more than 27 years of age as at the time of application.
• Behavioural and attitudinal skills: Dedicated, hardworking, quick-witted.
• Technical Skills: Analytical, numerate skills, and computer competency.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send CVs with “Internship” as the subject to professional.recruitment@yahoo.com.

Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by benebaby77: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Naijaaccountwiz:

You are lol, it will take you approximately 5yrs to become chartered without a degree, that is if you are smart, if not, it could take longer. You think writing ICAN na to pick beans angry
Forgot to add my blog @ www.naijaaccountwiz.com

Starting from ATS, one can actually become chartered within 3 or 4 years....
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by benebaby77: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
IamZod:

Yeah. I heard about them.
The thing is can you help me describe how I can get there coming from Ughelli.
I not really conversant with warri and environs.
Thank you so much.

What did you study?
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
benebaby77:

What did you study?
Accounting.
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by gerona: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Pleased any advice on the prospect of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS). I am considering the certification.
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by benebaby77: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
IamZod:

Accounting.

You even have a good chance of self-studying, and pass at once, only if you have time to read.

You can do research, there many social media group you can join to have the free tutorial.

Also try to find study partner, it will be helpful...
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
benebaby77:

You even have a good chance of self-studying, and pass at once, only if you have time to read.

You can do research, there many social media group you can join to have the free tutorial.

Also try to find study partner, it will be helpful...
Thanks.
You could help me with names of such group.
Thanks again.
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Naijaaccountwiz: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
benebaby77:

Starting from ATS, one can actually become chartered within 3 or 4 years....
That too, IF you don't get to REPEAT any stage

1 Like

Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by hadduni(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
IamZod:
Yeah. I heard about them. The thing is can you help me describe how I can get there coming from Ughelli. I not really conversant with warri and environs. Thank you so much.
just call this and they will direct you better 08033553175

1 Like

Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by kingjerome: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
yeah. there is one at ughelli. please call dis number. 07068239866

1 Like

Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2018
kingjerome:
yeah. there is one at ughelli. please call dis number. 07068239866
Ailt. Thanks.
Where in ughelli is it located.
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Tompolo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
promisechild:
For intensive tutorial on Ican, Anan,A level exam,waec,IGSCE and Jamb contact pathway tutor academy on 09093704279. This guys are the best in Abuja

Location- Kubwa. Abuja

Please recommend reputable GCE tutorials in Warri
Re: Any ICAN Tutorial Center In Ughelli, Or Warri? by Sparklequeen(f): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Any Update on this?

I am interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers / What Is The Salary Level For ABO And BO Levels In UBN / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.