Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) (51335 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by YINKS89(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please post smfun dat wld bring money ND nt dis.
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by chinonso23(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Timaya and lies be like
Naija and Niger

Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
money is good smiley
yeah, money gets you all kinda pussies, baby.
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by Juliette05(f): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
The love-vendor in the background waiting for his commission grin
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by fredoooooo: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Enjoy yourself and beat that drum left right and center before you return the slay mama back to her hubby she's hiding her face for ... pikin wy work well must enjoy himself. ..Enjoy your holiday bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by seachmatics(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
I used to know her too. wink. No new thing op
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by jamariwolf2(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
unbitchable:
yeah, money gets you all kinda pussies, baby.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by Zendinho(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Have you guys noticed that threads on nairaland do not need much comments and likes before it is pushed to front page?....

Truly 2018 is gonna be a great year for all nairalanders....

It seems lala, seun etal are drilling n hitting the right hole....

Abeg na joke I joke.....
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by banre(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
the mysterious curvy chic got nice legs... she must be very pretty.
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
I love those shoes.
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Double Six killed it with the banging beat, Rev-O killed it with the flow and KASI killed it with the most beautiful voice ever !!!

DOWNLOAD HERE -

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28222991-double-six-ft-rev-o--kasi-i-do

Produced by Double Six

@doublesixbeats
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by xty50(f): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
How did u know that she is curvy? The upper part of her body barely shows. angry
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
fredoooooo:
Enjoy yourself and beat that drum left right and center before you return the slay mama back to her hubby she's hiding her face for ... pikin wy work well must enjoy himself. ..Enjoy your holiday bro cool

My G.O.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
see leg tho..
bloggers wont give up.. dey will soon unmask dat woman ooh
enjoy man
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
dem dey beef each other?
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by Pecca: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Curvy legs, I guess. You don't know nutin until you've read some posts on Nairaland. Legs too can be curvy, huh? Maybe bandy legs.
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by nextstep(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
The girl set oh... shoes, toes, laps... hopefully face and bobby is also matching grin
Good way to relax
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by slyrone(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
but op how you take know say the said lady is curvy? na wa oo
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
zion69:
Singer Timaya shared a photo of himself and [b]an unknown Curvy Lady [/b]on his Instagram page and captioned it "Holiday"
No doubt, the looks on his eyes explains he is enjoying the holiday.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/singer-timaya-finds-comfort-in-the-arms-of-an-unknown-curvy-lady/
as long as he knows d "curvy" lady, wetin b ur own?was she declared missing?by d way, I don't no when legs=curvy lady
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by fredoooooo: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

My G.O.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by jokingmary(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
how do these posts get to the front page?
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by williamsec(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where is The look in his eyes Biko?
Me Neva see anything o
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) by Artemisia(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Find comfort her too:http://redirect.viglink.com?key=663f788faac44e8c39727ff982c20c9d&type=bk&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpublishers.viglink.com%2Fpublisher%2Fsite%2Fadd%235-3

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.