Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help On Canada Student Visa/school Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On Canada Student Visa/school Admission (374 Views)

Study Abroad, International Admission Processing, Student Visa, School School / Crestforth International School Admission Now Open / Nigerian Airforce Secondary School Admission List 2018/19 Is Out Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Canada Student Visa/school Admission by Boomjuice: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dear NL, family,

Thank you all for the wonderful work you are all doing here. I've been a silent reader from part 11 and I've really learnt a lot from this thread. My application was approved yesterday on first attempt. My timeline is:

Application submitted (paper route) - Nov 2nd
Medical request - Nov 30th
Medical passed - Dec 6th
Approved - Dec 18th

Program is MBA, University of New Brunswick - Sept 2018
I'm a banker with 17 years experience in the industry, self funded.

I give thanks to God and encourage all hopefuls to keep the faith alive. God will surely crown all our efforts with success.

I appreciate CPA01 for his kindness and good direction. Looking forward to meeting him in UNB. Lots of thanks to MichV (TRV doctor) for his unending support and encouragement. You guys are all wonderful, I learnt a lot from you all.

I don't know how to post here, pls pardon any error

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do Pls Advice Me, The Job Or My Education / Few Things To Consider Before Before Choosing A Course/career / AAUA Notice To Candidates Who Scored Below 40 In The 2017/2018 Post-utme Exercis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.