Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Many Nigerian Female Students Are Walking Dead And Don't Know (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Nigerian Female Students Are Walking Dead And Don't Know (see Why) (462 Views)

Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / See This Picture And Guess Who It Is, I Am Sure 90% Won't Know(see Photo) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Female Students Are Walking Dead And Don't Know (see Why) by Neatnewz: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
I went over an old companion of mine, mehn you expected to see his auto, current benz ostentatious edges and see his dressing we got the opportunity to talk and I asked him the path forward, he said he did hmm (Yahoo) and I resembled how could you get this far?

He answered " I in addition to up nw" asin (hurray plus+) and I went ahead to ask what he did, he didn't shroud it perhaps bcz he believed me this was what he let me know.

"My person as I begin this hmm tin e no compensation me envision customers go dey give me $200 why nw na em I go one baba like that, the man guarantee me say I go hit bonanza na just to do a few ceremonies.

At first I shake yet after I go meet the man him give me hanky say on the off chance that I lay down with any young lady of my decision ensure say.....Continue reading the full story here � �
http://www.neatnewz.tk/2018/01/many-nigerian-female-students-are.html

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Jailed Singer For Producing Sexual Video. / Cardi B Party Hard For Making Billboard History . / I Was Seven When I First Met My Dad - Cynthia Morgan Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.