Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

See This Picture And Guess Who It Is, I Am Sure 90% Won't Know(see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Picture And Guess Who It Is, I Am Sure 90% Won't Know(see Photo) (827 Views)

"I Am Sure The Woman You Married Is Tired Of That Marriage" - Nkechi Blessing / World Champion Anthony Joshua Is Coming To Nigeria Soon And Guess What He Is Cdo / Many Nigerian Female Students Are Walking Dead And Don't Know (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Picture And Guess Who It Is, I Am Sure 90% Won't Know(see Photo) by Burstingbrain: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2020
check the picture below and guess who it is…can you??I doubt it

We’ve seen the before and after of our celebrities…I could remember when we did 10years challenge…it was so fun mehn… We were able to feed our eyes with lot of throwbacks.. epic epic ones ooo….And one thing we were happy about is the fact that God has changed most of their lifes….I mean our celebrities, even your life and mine too

However, we present to you the throwback photo of one of nigerian’s celebrity which I am sure many won’t recognise…like God has really changed him completely…..his past doesn’t really look like his present at all…..God is indeed wonderful, and money is damn good famz

The guy in this picture now is shining like the rays of sun…. He is glowing like a diamond… He is the brain behind many of those hit songs that has been disturbing every corner of the country, and that has been receiving massive airplays in top radio stations in the country.. Should I give you more clue?? Nooo… I wont

See the picture

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/see-this-picture-and-guess-who-it-is-i-am-sure-90-wont-knowsee-photo/ kiss

(1) (Reply)

Do Giveaway And Stop Showing Us Your Kpomo - Fans Slam Actress Moyo Lawal / "With The Way I Love Sex, I Can't Date 1 Minute Guy' Tacha Claims (video). / Adasa Cookey Biography And 7 Rules To His Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.