Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science (401 Views)

Computer Engineering Vs Civil Engineering / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Computer Science And Computer Engineering: What Are The Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm currently at a cross-route on which of the course to choose in my Jamb Utme registration.

I love programming and i have basic understanding of C/C++. I also have love for game development and and anything that has to with AI.

I want to know which of these courses fits my passion. Which of these courses would you advise your junior brother to go for?

Thank you.
Re: Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science by STEVOMAX: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
IamTeen:
I'm currently at a cross-route on which of the course to choose in my Jamb Utme registration.

I love programming and i have basic understanding of C/C++. I also have love for game development and and anything that has to with AI.

I want to know which of these courses fits my passion. Which of these courses would you advise your junior brother to go for?

Thank you.

From your description, Computer Science will be the perfect match, cause it's majored in software development, while Computer Engineering focus more on technical computing issues like advanced repairs, and manufacturing,. Anyway just do a bit of research, But from my experience, Computer Engineering is not a match for science in Nigeria System of Education.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Scholarship / NUT Names 10 Chronic State Debtors; Direct Teachers Not To Resume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.